Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SFTL PEEWEES!!! READ!  (Read 3964 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 08, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »

I need to know how many Peewees we will have in Jasper.
Please make a post on this thread if your Pw is going to be there.
We want to make sure they ALL get throphys..
Chris

Ill go first.

Justin (peewwee B) will be there!  Grin

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dreth

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 07:04:58 PM »

ryan    pee wee b will be there Wink
JayZ400

http://ecperformanceminiquad.com/index.html

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2006, 10:10:18 PM »

Jason Pee Wee A will be there #55. Jason felt a little cheated on the trophy thing last night. There were only two bikes in the class and he finished second. The first place bike got a big trophy and he got a generic small trophy that says THUNDERBOWL SPEEDWAY OF OCALA 2006. I know that it is not all about the trophy but if there is not a good turn out it is not the kids fault. He thought he should have gotten a second place trophy instead of a last place trophy. It does show him winning the race on the SFTL web site but that is because the orange bike is being riden by BIGWORMS nephew Cody because Reagan has a broken arm.Dont get me wrong he had a great time racing and playing with Reagan,Ryan,and I think maybe Bradys boy. That is what this is all about good safe racing and hanging out with friends after. Hope to have more pee wee at future races.

For all you Mini Quad performance parts, and mods
http://ecperformanceminiquad.com/
Your Apex Dealer
BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 10:53:16 PM »

Unless my plans change Jason pee wee A (55) will be the only one representing us on the 21st. We will be in valdosta with the whole family at Wild adventures for their holloween nite. Hopfully with the cast off. We were looking fwd to racing jasper but this has been planed for awhile Cry. Even with her injury we had a blast on 10/7 just sucked no other pee wee A  were their. Reagan was so happy to ride on the track after group pics she got a taste of it again she didnt shut up about getting back to racing which is good.

We need more pee wees to show up the kids need to have fun too so calling all parents bring your minis out and lets have fun with your kids get them involved in this fun sport put smiles on their faces.
Thank you for the pee wee that do so up.

Congrats to Jason for his hard racing he has come along way and has the drive to be the best.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 06:35:43 AM »

Jason Pee Wee A will be there #55. Jason felt a little cheated on the trophy thing last night. There were only two bikes in the class and he finished second. The first place bike got a big trophy and he got a generic small trophy that says THUNDERBOWL SPEEDWAY OF OCALA 2006. I know that it is not all about the trophy but if there is not a good turn out it is not the kids fault. He thought he should have gotten a second place trophy instead of a last place trophy. It does show him winning the race on the SFTL web site but that is because the orange bike is being riden by BIGWORMS nephew Cody because Reagan has a broken arm.Dont get me wrong he had a great time racing and playing with Reagan,Ryan,and I think maybe Bradys boy. That is what this is all about good safe racing and hanging out with friends after. Hope to have more pee wee at future races.

Hey Jay,

Just so you know, the league doesnt do the race trophies thats the tracks responsibility. The league trophies  will be at the end of the season. My son was in the same boat he finished 2nd and got a smaller trophy but with him, he races just to get the trophy. The SFTL ask all the tracks to trophy ALL the PWs regardless of where they finish. As far as the size, thats up to the track.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 07:53:51 AM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

dreth

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 08:11:18 AM »

my sons trophy says the same thing but he does not care what it says  ITS A TROPHY Wink
JayZ400

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 09:42:05 AM »

Hey Chris,

Thanks for the reply the league has been great that comment was not directed at anyone in particular. I talked to Jason about it and he is fine as long as he gets to race and has fun doing it. If there are no other Pee Wee A racers going to be at Jasper I dont know if I will make the trip. Bigworm has plans and if we are the only ones what is the point.

Your Apex Dealer
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2006, 09:54:42 AM »

Im thinking Tyler will race, he was sick this past weekend. If not I personally think Dreth boy is fast enough to race with Jason and as far as I know Breanna will be there and she could race with Justin.
The whole idea with splitting the PW class was based on skill level and both justin and breanna are both very novice riders and Tyler, Ryan, and the two in your group are all WOT riders. We can make it happen one way or another..

JayZ400

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2006, 12:14:52 PM »

Thats cool just dont want to show up if there is not someone to run against. Never the less the kids will have fun anyway. I think half the time the kids would rather play tag with each other than race. They have fun on and off the track no matter who wins or looses.

Your Apex Dealer
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2006, 12:19:45 PM »

you hit the nail on the head!

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 09:00:09 PM »

not certain that we'll be there knowing  that we will be getting back from Durhamn town Depending on the available $$$ and carnage on the quads
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 07:57:44 PM »

TTT

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print