Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Free ATV Trailer  (Read 3628 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 08, 2006, 07:12:35 AM »

There was an ad on the forums page under ads by google that said free atv trailer with survey. Has anyone tried this. The trailer was a 6 ft 5 in X 14ft. I clicked on it and here is the lick. Just trying to find out if this is for real. May be a stupid question but since it was on here I figured I would ask.
Here is the link

http://www.ontheweb-offer.com/rd_p?p=113082&t=2355&c=421968&gift=9924&a=9924-atv%20trailer

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 08:06:14 AM »

typically you have to subscribe to a bunch of magazines and other "free" offers ,,,,this one you have to sign up for and receive 15 seperate offers.

never heard of someone getting something through them, but you never know.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 07:19:32 AM »

The gaming consoles lure me in.    Like Ida said, you have to sign up for a bunch of free offers.  Some of them require a credit card for your trial period.  If you don't cancel your trial membership you get charged.  Whether you will see antything out of the deal or not is another question......

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 09:45:42 AM »

I have read on a couple different forums that you do recieve the goods. It will say chose 5 offers from the following list and they will be EASY and free usually. Then by time you get to the last page where you need to choose 3 offers they are like 1year contract with Direct-tv, approved for and make 1st payment on auto loan, etc.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 09:12:59 PM »

ATV Trailer - Reserved for:
quarterhorse66@att.net
bill  norris
1156 Pecan cove
Jacksonville  FL,  32221

Congratulations! To qualify for your FREE* ATV Trailer start by fully completing any 3 of the sponsor offers listed below on this page! It's fast and easy!
How can we offer this ATV Trailer at no cost to you? - Our sponsors cover the costs of the ATV Trailer along with the shipping and handling charges. To claim your ATV Trailer simply complete the offers as instructed. Once you fulfill the participation requirements, we will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping.

Prior to us shipping the ATV Trailer, you will have the opportunity to re-confirm your shipping address to ensure speedy delivery.

ebtrx450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2006, 09:17:20 PM »

I personally know someone that did one of the ipod ones. you had to do one of the trial offers and then get 5 friends to do the same thing. She did it and got her ipod. I was completely amazed being the skeptic that I am! But that doesn't mean they all work!
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 09:32:47 PM »

Lets us know Chuck when you get the trailer.

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 11:04:15 AM »

ATV Trailer - Reserved for:
quarterhorse66@att.net
bill  norris
1156 Pecan cove
Jacksonville  FL,  32221

Congratulations! To qualify for your FREE* ATV Trailer start by fully completing any 3 of the sponsor offers listed below on this page! It's fast and easy!
How can we offer this ATV Trailer at no cost to you? - Our sponsors cover the costs of the ATV Trailer along with the shipping and handling charges. To claim your ATV Trailer simply complete the offers as instructed. Once you fulfill the participation requirements, we will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping.

Prior to us shipping the ATV Trailer, you will have the opportunity to re-confirm your shipping address to ensure speedy delivery.

did you do the 3 offers? what were they?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
06LimitedPred

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 11:25:50 AM »

Nothing's ever free...

98 KX125
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 07:41:48 PM »

they wanted you to jump through more hoops to get the trailer so I bailed
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »

they wanted you to jump through more hoops to get the trailer so I bailed

Thanks for letting us know

UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 05:00:27 PM »

I got it!!!

It'll be here in 8-12 weeks.

I was like "This is Chuck Johnson, with the channel 7 News consumer action team, and I was contacting you about your offer for a free trailer."

I didnt' have to fill anything out.

It was wierd.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 05:52:50 PM »

you gotta do 3 offers,then a survey,then 3 offers on offer page 1,3 offers on offer page 2,and 9 offers on offer page 3.hell by the time you spent all the money on the offers you could by a trailer.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com