Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holloween Horror Nights Oct 20 & 21 . . . .  (Read 6041 times)
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 07, 2006, 06:59:59 PM »

Well It's that time of year again . . .

Any one planning on going to Holloween Horror Nights that weekend pm me as my self & about 10 members from Broward, Palm Beach &  Martin Co's will be there !

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 09:05:55 PM »

would love to go but I will be at the pumpkin run

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 11:04:58 PM »

my friend went last weekend and he said it was crazy, he said he was so scared and he would love to go again, so i plan to attend next year, maybe we will all meet up next year and take the quads and ride thru the park, lmao, anyway have a good time

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:04 AM »

Well It's that time of year again . . .

Any one planning on going to Holloween Horror Nights that weekend pm me as my self & about 10 members from Broward, Palm Beach &  Martin Co's will be there !

What is that?

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
christianharv

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 07:03:24 PM »

its a special event that universal studios holds that goes on during the after hours at the park
X-DreamChick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2006, 09:31:41 AM »

We went on Saturday night and it was absolutely horrendous. The lines were way too long and the scare zones were so cramped that you couldn’t even see . I was very disappointed, considering we only made it through one haunted house and onto one ride. I know I will be filling a complaint, especially after some of the staff members told us that that Universal mistakenly oversold the tickets. That was $60 wasted, should have gone riding instead.

Quod me non interficit me confirmat
dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2006, 09:38:49 AM »

bummer

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2006, 10:43:06 AM »

We went on Saturday night and it was absolutely horrendous. The lines were way too long and the scare zones were so cramped that you couldn’t even see . I was very disappointed, considering we only made it through one haunted house and onto one ride. I know I will be filling a complaint, especially after some of the staff members told us that that Universal mistakenly oversold the tickets. That was $60 wasted, should have gone riding instead.
We went Saturday Night too. We got there about 6:30 and the houses were already 90-120 min waits. We went and saw the Bill and Ted show, which is the best part of HHN. Then went over to IOA and rode Hulk and Spiderman. We came back and wondered around the scarezones and stuff. We never even tried for the houses. I figured for 53.95ea we were going on rides at least, instead of spend all our time in line.  Sad

Next year I am going the first week of HHN and on a Thurs or Friday.
christianharv

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2006, 12:03:32 PM »

ya i rlly wuna go next year but i dont lik to wait an hour 4 a 3 minute ride
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2006, 03:43:47 PM »

That is the whole reason we go to Howl-O-Scream, less wall to wall people breathing and sneezing on ya.......and you see ALL the houses and go on All the rides..........plus for a few bucks extra you can eat in the restraunt and get in 45 min b4 the main public...........

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
christianharv

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2006, 06:35:26 PM »

wers that at
450rcrazy

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2006, 06:51:00 PM »

went there about two years ago ,I felt as though it was a waste of money .The houses where crowded and after going thru 1 you could anticipate what was gonna happen as you walked thru the other ones.scare zones were less predictable but still lame.but if you like to get drunk there is plenty of liquer there ,but you have to get alot of drinks becouse the dont put much in each one,and they dont give um away either.I dont hardly ever drink but I was so bored there ,I thought I would try alcoholism ,but it didn't stick .I was staying at a resort attached to universal and it's a good thing couse after I left hhn I went to hardrock had a good time and walked back to my room. Drink
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2006, 07:27:38 PM »

I went to HHN a few weeks ago and had a good time.  If you plan on going I highly highly highly recommend you buy the fast pass.  Its an extra $60 but its so worth it.  The longest I waited in line was 15 minutes.  We got through all the haunted houses and a bunch of rides.  It is completely worth the extra money spent.  I definitely felt guilty passing everyone in line but I figured since I spent $60 for it so I might as well take advantage of it. 

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 06:00:34 PM »

I went to HHN a few weeks ago and had a good time.  If you plan on going I highly highly highly recommend you buy the fast pass.  Its an extra $60 but its so worth it.  The longest I waited in line was 15 minutes.  We got through all the haunted houses and a bunch of rides.  It is completely worth the extra money spent.  I definitely felt guilty passing everyone in line but I figured since I spent $60 for it so I might as well take advantage of it. 

I totally agree .... We bought tickets for Friday & Saturday night, when we went on Friday  all the sooo long that while standing in line our group decided to buy the express passes ....  On Saturday nightwe had maybe a 10 minute wait if that & we were finished with all the houses by 10 pm ..... Either way after 10 years of HHN the group has decided that we are going to Howl-O-Scream next year .....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 04:48:38 PM »

This happened to a group of us one year. They oversold the event and we couldn't get the express pass. After 7 hours at the park we saw 3 houses and went on 1 ride. From what we've found the best thing to do is go on a Friday and buy express pass tickets online before hand. This year we got there at 6:30 and by 8:30 we had been through every house and scare zone.

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 10:48:17 PM »

The place was way to over crowded..I feel the fast pass you can buy is BS. Just another way to Rip PPL off. We got there around 7:30pm and it was all ready sold out. I watched ppl go by two and three times wile we waited in the long line.  Just another way to Rip PPL off.
Ill never go again..

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com