Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Banshee Video  (Read 3664 times)
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2006, 09:36:28 PM »

I forget who was asking me for more Banshee videos, but here it is.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
xr100racer

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 09:55:15 PM »

im trying that 360 tommorow
xr100racer

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 12:40:02 PM »

well i just tried that 360 and flipped my bike. i think it acctually rolled like one and a half times but i couldnt tell becuase i was flying in the air. i tried it in this gravel driveway at this abandoned house down my street and it doesnt have enough gravel its mostly dirt now because im always crankin donuts in there. i came into the driveway way too fast and popped the clutch and right when i got sideways the tires graped and tossed me a good 10 feet from where the bike stopped. this was my first experience where i could look back and be certain that if i wasnt wearing my helmet i would have been for sure dead or a bad concussion because my head smacked the ground preety hard. and i ussually dont wear my helmet when im just in my neighborhood but something today made me feal like i needed it. it looked so easy on that banshee with its low center of gravity - little different on a raptor. bent the mounts for the rear plastic and my handlebars are a little tweaked but its all good just got a couple scrapes. all that just from watching that video, should have had a warning that said do not try this at home Laugh
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »

I think you weren't going fast enough.

This time, video it, and I will analyze it and tell you what you are doing wrong.

The trick is to fake left, then turn right to get the back end to really swing around, then as it gets to the 3 o'clock position, hit the rear break to slide it past the 6 O'clock position, then gas the heck out of it and you'll complete the spin and keep motoring down the trail.

I'll having you doing 720's in no time.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 10:03:47 PM by UncleRico » Logged

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
xr100racer

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 11:53:10 PM »

that technique seems preety good. ill try it on some really loose stuff so i dont have much traction for my tires to grab. yeah, now that i think about it i didnt even have a plan on what i was doing i was just gunna try to swing it around real sharp and somehow it would be a 360. goin out to river ranch on sunday so ill try and get a video of me doing something cool and post it. i never think of bringing a camera when i go riding
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 08:23:15 AM »

I used too do them all the time on my moms 300ex. The best place to do them is wet hard packed clay, its like ice!! Wink Cool

HONDA CRF450R
KXKID

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 01:39:42 PM »

sweet video i wish i could do a 360 Cry
06 BaNsHeE
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 03:33:37 PM »

Yea thats DMCBANSHEE.Hes a member on banshee hq.
http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68058
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com