Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks, and what is next.  (Read 5275 times)
GrizzlyBear
Supreme Member

ONFA President, Florida OHV Rec Committee Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: October 01, 2006, 11:47:22 AM »

I would like to thank everyone who came yesterday for making it a great time.  Hopefully, everyone had a great time.  We made a tremendous impression on the Forest Service people.  They were impressed with what a great group of people we were. Did everyone get to meet Me. Bonesand the Ida_mann?

This is just the beginning.  The Forest Service has agreed to allow us to use this facility for any event we might want to have.  Does anyone have any ideas?

by the way,  we counted 142 riders.

Thursday we were awarded a grant at the OHV meeting for  $49,600 for education purposes.  This is to first train a group of volunteers to become SVIA instructors, then to train the Trail Rangers, then to provide the safety training necessary to to certify all under 16 minors.  If anyone can find 3 1/2 days to give to become a SVIA instructor, please let me know.

Anyone with good pictures or Video, please let me know.

By the way, my Daughter had an 8 1/2 lb girl and everything went great.  Lindsay Brooke should be ready to ride soon.

Again, thanks everyone.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 03:52:46 PM by GrizzlyBear » Logged

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org
qt314nfla

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 04:22:40 PM »

Thanks for setting this ride up.  Seems everyone I spoke with had a great time and enjoyed seeing all the hard work that has been put into starting this off.  Sorry I didn't get to meet you personally.  I saw you twice but it was when you were loaded up and pulling out of the OHV center.  Then saw you again crossing one of the roads w/ the rhino on the trailer.  Maybe next time!
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 06:09:05 PM »

I didn't get to meet anybody.but after lookin at the pics that are posted I saw just about everybody thats in the pics.oh well next time

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 09:17:35 PM »

we were a group of 4 a yellow banshee with race cut fenders,a yellow and black banshee with race cut fenders,a blue blaster,and i was on a yellow 300 ex.those race banshees are bad azz to fast to ride on trails though.anyway we passed alot of people comin from the other direction and i thought the shees went by them to fast and stirred up to much dust so I told them to slow down when we were goin by people and they did but the power band on those thingswon't let them go very slow. so I apologize to anyone we passed if they kicked up to much dust.they weren't doin it on purpose they just aren't good bikes for trail ridin with all the mods they have .

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
honda guy250

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 09:30:56 PM »

First off I want to say i had a great day and great ride. I only personally met Mr. Bones but saw QT and Ida and their personalities seem very much similar in person as on here. Cant wait for another ride.......
qt314nfla

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 09:33:43 PM »

First off I want to say i had a great day and great ride. I only personally met Mr. Bones but saw QT and Ida and their personalities seem very much similar in person as on here. Cant wait for another ride.......

You should have said hi.  I don't bite.  Well I don't bite hard atleast. Grin
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 10:34:45 PM »

You should have said hi.  I don't bite.  Well I don't bite hard atleast. Grin
Hey, you may not bite, but ida was sure biting down on those weiners he had in his mouth.  Grin
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:41 PM »

LoL i must of missed the weiner joke but i did get a chance to meet Ida and bones, but no one point out grizz to me. Next time we do this i will have to ask around to find you grizz and shake your hand for putting all of this together for us!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
qt314nfla

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 10:59:35 PM »

LoL i must of missed the weiner joke but i did get a chance to meet Ida and bones, but no one point out grizz to me. Next time we do this i will have to ask around to find you grizz and shake your hand for putting all of this together for us!

I had my screen name on my shirt and on my quad.  I usually do for these rides so ppl know who I am to say hi.  You definately missed the weiner joke.
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 02:47:51 PM »

Thanks GrizzlyBear! I think we had a great turnout. Not bad for a first time event! Not bad at all!

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 02:57:28 PM »

Oh yeah, I gotta say, it was nice to meet you QT. You are definitely one-of-a-kind. <--that's a compliment.

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 02:59:31 PM »

Hey Gearhead! I gotta tell everybody. He was the first and proud owner of an official ATVFlorida.com t-shirt! Congratz!

Grassman68

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 09:45:54 PM »

Hey grizzly bear, Thanks again for letting me use your polaris for the ride. And also all the work you put in to this whole thing. Thumbs Up :...And you can count me in on a ONFA membership! Look foward to the next event (hopefully on my bike) and getting a ride going.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             GRASSMAN
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 10:36:50 PM »

Thanks everyone it was a great time!!!  Mr. Bones you have NO Idea how one-of-a-kind QT really is.......   She will be SPECIAL to someone named ED....   LOL  It was great to finally meet you and many others.

Freakk

O yea Id@ LOVES big weiners, he tried to try mine!!!!!    LMAO
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 10:38:59 PM by MuddFreak77 » Logged

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 11:26:14 PM »

So he likes chipolata's too?
GrizzlyBear
Supreme Member

ONFA President, Florida OHV Rec Committee Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »

Grassman

Glad you made it back OK.  There were rumors about a group of crazies in Hog Valley on Saturday nite.  It couldn't have been you, Wilberz, and Wilberbro could it?

By the way, you can go to www.onfa.org and donate. (become a member)  We need you and the rest of the crazies.

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 09:29:34 AM »

Paul I think you might have me confused with yourself......   LMAO

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 08:00:14 PM »

Paul I think you might have me confused with yourself......   LMAO
Damn, that is sad but true.  Cry
Grassman68

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2006, 09:00:46 AM »

Ithink theres alot of crazy peeps in Hogvalley but we are on the top of the list.And yes we were tearing it up !!(lightly)  until next time Grizzzz. Yup! Yup! Yup!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com