Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I think it was a success  (Read 7193 times)
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 30, 2006, 10:22:51 PM »

There was a good turn out today. I saw some familiar faces and met a few new people. It is really tough to meet everyone at a big ride like this.
  It was very dusty, hope everyone had fun anyway.
 Enjoyed the ride with Gearhead, Atvtrailer , Chino, and the other guy in the afternoon. It was a little more "sporty".
  See you at the next one.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 10:23:34 PM »

Matt, bout how many people showed up?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
1Scorpion
Contributing Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 06:58:31 AM »

I agree it was GREAT lots of great people all on their best behavior. LOL, I had a GREAT time. I'm not good with names but enjoyed riding with everyone. Let's do it again soon. maybe a monthly ride?
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »

The other rider was Kyle.It was definately the sport ride after everyone left.The first ride was way too slow!!It was really dusty.So dusty, at one time I had to stop cause I couldn't breathe.A little more woops than I would like , but it was still riding.
  Thanks to all those that are organizing things like this.I bought a couple of stickers to advertise and support.Hope more sport riders show up for the next ride...there were only 5 of us on the real sport ride.
qt314nfla

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 04:18:59 PM »

Definately a great turn out.  I met some great new ppl and had fun riding w/ some of the old friends.    I wish I'd have had a chance to meet more of the members that were there.

Great trail you picked Matt.  Had a blast even though it was a little slower than you would have preferred.  Darn dust and the number of riders makes it a little different.  I'm just glad I went on your ride!  I didn't get to talk to Whitney much but it was nice seeing her again as well.

Had a blast w/ Tripyn and wife, Remnlets, Sleazy, Ida, Bones, Freak on our second tour.  Sorry about butchering your names.  Was a much faster paced ride w/ fewer ppl on the trail.

Wilburzbro thanks for the palace accomodations!  I had too much fun w/ you, your bro, grassman, hammer, and freak. Kiss

Ida- dude your breath smelled like weiner dammit!  What's up w/ that?  Shocked
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 07:15:45 PM by QT314 » Logged
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 04:26:49 PM »

After the first ride. I sure could've used a Chiropractioner.The one I know jumped up on me and tried to kill me.!!
qt314nfla

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 04:32:33 PM »

After the first ride. I sure could've used a Chiropractioner.The one I know jumped up on me and tried to kill me.!!

I was just so thankful that you bought my lunch I couldn't contain myself.  Dem weiners wus good.  I was still there when y'all got back and left.  You should have come over.  I had the biofreeze w/ me, I'd have hooked you up.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 06:01:24 PM »

we were runnin late cause one of the shees had a problem and missed the sport ride.so we took off on our own which was probably better cause of the dust.but we definitely did some screamin on some fo thsoe trails.later in the day we hauled butt up to rodman sand pit.it was really disgusting how many beer bottles,trash,&broken glass was in the sand pit.butt we stayed and rode again sunday morning it was a blast overall had a great time.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 07:07:37 PM »

Definately a great turn out.  I met some great new ppl and had fun riding w/ some of the old friends.    I wish I'd have had a chance to meet more of the members that were there.

Great trail you picked Matt.  Had a blast even though it was a little slower than you would have preferred.  Darn dust and the number of riders makes it a little different.  I'm just glad I went on your ride!  I didn't get to talk to Whitney much but it was nice seeing her again as well.

Had a blast w/ Tripyn and wife, Remnlets, Sleazy, Ida, Bones, Freak on our second tour.  Sorry about butchering your names.  Was a much faster paced ride w/ fewer ppl on the trail.

Wilburzbro thanks for the palace accomodations!  I had too much fun w/ you, your bro, grassman, hammer, and freak. Kiss

Ida- dude your breath smelled like p***y!  What's up w/ that?  Shocked

what can I say,,,,,I'm a popular guy,,,,and I love the moderator powers ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
qt314nfla

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 07:17:52 PM »

Ida- dude your breath smelled like weiner dammit!  What's up w/ that?  Shocked

Moderator or not I said it smelled like weiner man.  Hell Bones, Freak, Sleazy were worried you were playing w/ that Funky Cold Medina.  They avoided your weiner smellin breath and were afraid.  Very afraid.  Like a man who's gone to prison for doing bad things to children.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 07:47:58 PM »

The fisrt ride was tough.So slow, it gave me a backache...not kiddin.But the second ride with Chillinmost and ATVtrailer,Kyle andRellimniets<--never could remember how to spell that last one->was a ride.ATVTrailer busted a pegbolt.Fast ride back!!
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 09:56:29 PM »

I had a blast out there.  QT, you are an absolute riot, you are just like you are online, however, I can't hear all your bodily noises through the computer.  Ida, I think you enjoyed those hotdogs a little too much, your eyes twinkled every time you looked at the weiner inside the bun.  Bones, you are not as pale in person as I thought you would be.  Freak, please don't tell anyone how I got lost and you found me in the fetal position, crying and sucking on my thumb on the trail.  Thanks for coming back to get me, you too QT.  It was nice to meet everyone in person and put a face with the name.  We'll have to do it again sometime.   

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
Tripyn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 10:22:02 PM »

First, I would like to thank Grizz for putting this all together and the time he put into it!

Terry and I had a good time too-was nice to meet Mr. Bones, Chillin, Sleezy, QT and MudFreak.  I agree with Chino; Brian (Remmiants) and I were both hurt'n after that first ride-I think the slow WHOOPS killed us.  On the flip side with a real back doc on hand we should have taken advantage of it, she even had ice boys!  Hey, we even may have got that great personal greeting like Chino too!  I am not sure if my girlfriend may have  something to say about it, but anytime I have back pain after a ride I am calling you QT!  Smiley

Hopefully we can hook up for another  group ride; just on smaller scale next time.  Camping at Delancy looked like it would be cool, beer, good fire, and marshmellows-what more do you need? 
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 10:42:58 PM »

not much else lol.

I had a good time, its always nice just to be on the quad in the woods. Missed the first ride because i was having bike problems but the second one was fun, just too dusty. After a while, i just waited a minute or two on a turn and then hauled ass on the nice dust-less trail. Nice to meet Ida, chillin, and of course Mr. Bones.

see you guys at the next ride!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 07:24:21 AM »

I would have to agree that sport ride was not quite what I had expected. I guess there were some that thought a Chillin sport ride is a sit on the seat extravaganza! Oh, well, I had a great time and would like to thank everyone involved.

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 04:07:29 PM »

Went to see the DR. today to get painkillers because my back was hurting so bad.But some riding is better than no riding!!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 04:35:44 PM »

Went to see the DR. today to get painkillers because my back was hurting so bad.But some riding is better than no riding!!
Cry Cry Cry Cry

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
qt314nfla

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 05:31:01 PM »

The waaaaaambulance is stopping by Chino's tonight. 
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 06:06:26 PM »

You making house calls now?Huh   Hell sign me up, my back and neck is in need of an adjustment!!!   LOL

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »

You making house calls now?Huh   Hell sign me up, my back and neck is in need of an adjustment!!!   LOL
Back and neck? I thought you were going to say...my head and shaft Grin

By the way MudFreak, I am a member of motorheads anonymous and when you pulled out of my place the other day and I recognized the sweet sound of a diesel truck being manually shifted my respect for you went up 10x despite the fact that you hang out with QT.  Most would not have even noticed it but I am an admitted addict and bought a 45K brand new truck last year and the salesman thought I was nuts for wanted nothing but a 6sp. See ya
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 07:33:37 PM by Chillinthemost » Logged

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 09:21:31 PM »

Back and neck? I thought you were going to say...my head and shaft Grin

By the way MudFreak, I am a member of motorheads anonymous and when you pulled out of my place the other day and I recognized the sweet sound of a diesel truck being manually shifted my respect for you went up 10x despite the fact that you hang out with QT.  Most would not have even noticed it but I am an admitted addict and bought a 45K brand new truck last year and the salesman thought I was nuts for wanted nothing but a 6sp. See ya

NICE Chillin!!! 

Thanks, your right not many people notice, I'm a firm beleiver that 4x4's and muscle cars should always 100% of the time be manual tranny's. 

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 02:45:13 PM »

Hey I just wanted to say thanks for coming out to the group ride. It was nice meeting everybody. I wish I had met more people because I think I missed a lot of you. The small group ride we had in the afternoon was great, too. Thanks for lettting me lead (not nearly as much dust, lol). I hope we can do it again real soon!

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Tripyn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2006, 07:34:29 AM »

Hey Mudd, I saw Chillin leave in his truck-after our conversation about F-250's I was sooooo jealous.  Sweet rides boys-hopefully I can join the 250 club one day.  For now I will settle with my F150 FX4-at least it is 4X4.   Tongue
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2006, 08:13:37 AM »

O yea Chillin's truck is SWEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com