Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: River Ranch  (Read 17924 times)
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: September 23, 2006, 12:22:56 AM »

Does anyone have any pictures of River Ranch, other then thier website?

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 07:51:27 AM »

not any that anyone is gonna post in this forum.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
FordForever

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 07:19:04 PM »

River Ranch is too far...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 07:25:11 PM by FordForever » Logged
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 09:47:37 AM »

Does anyone have any pictures of River Ranch, other then thier website?

I have some video footage that we took this past weekend that I will try to put up on here soon ....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »

River Ranch is too far...

Its only an hour & 15 mins on the turnpike from Sycamore & Mandarin

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 02:32:19 PM »

There is a RR thread...Please do not post pics or vids of RR in an open forum!! Thank you...RRPOA>
rancher4lyfe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 11:06:15 PM »

IF YOU LIKE RIDING ALL DAY OR ALLNIGHT THEN ITS THE PLACE FOR YOU.ALSO MAKE SURE YOURE WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE PLACE.... VERY EASY TO GET LOST!!!!

LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 10:38:30 PM »

how far is it from broward and will any one from theare wanna tike a trip up there? let me no looking for good places to ride.

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
rancher4lyfe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 03:26:42 PM »

If you take the turnpike your lookin at about 3 hours.ive been there like three times and wen i go out there i hav no idea how to get back to camp but if you dont own land there you gotta pay like 50 bucks but im not sure!!!

LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 07:32:45 PM »

If you take the turnpike your lookin at about 3 hours.ive been there like three times and wen i go out there i hav no idea how to get back to camp but if you dont own land there you gotta pay like 50 bucks but im not sure!!!

You can't ride there if you don't own property.

It's at the intersection of Hwy 60 and 630 just west of Lake Kissimmee.

It's the best place to ride in Florida, in my opinion.

You can find parcels for sale on ebay.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 07:39:39 PM »

Sorry guys. I was just told by congressman Foley that RR will be emminant domained by the state of florida to make room for in & outpatient pedifile,alchoholic child molestation center. This will be run by the catholic church.

Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 07:50:52 PM »

There is a RR thread...Please do not post pics or vids of RR in an open forum!! Thank you...RRPOA>

That sounds stupid. Do we have to pay for the pics that someone took also?

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

"Shhhhh...they'll hear you." \

River Ranch is a highly secret organization run by Albino Monks, with a penchant for self flatulation or is it flagelation, I can't remember.

First rule of River Ranch....."NEVER MENTION RIVER RANCH".

(However, if you type in parentheses, they can't read it, so we're safe now. I think the fact that it's a hunt club, and they don't want you YAHOO's riding around out there, is the reason for keeping it on the DL or the QT.)

So, that's why I don't talk about River Ranch....ever. Wink

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
qt314nfla

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 08:05:54 PM »

RR gate was getting ppl showing up at the gate thinking they could just get in and that it was an ATV park.  This caused a great deal of problems for the gate keepers as well as owners wanting to enter and exit the property.  In addition ppl started barraging land owners PM's every weekend filling their PM's up asking for invitations to the property.  Most had enough and a private section was created.

What's more important than that is the state looks at these pics and these sites.  They are attempting to take this property away and using our own pics and posts against us.  The property is a blast when I've been there and you can purchase a deed to use this property.  However, if usage of this property and pics continue appearing on public forums the state will take it and we will lose another riding area.  At that point you won't be able to purchase a deed.

It is up to you what you want to do.  Please don't ruin the property for the ppl that do own deeds, or for the kids that will inherit these deeds, or for the ppl that would like to purchase a deed and have a place to ride.  If you post pics on the site the owners will figure out who you are and you will begin making enemies out there.  Bad choice my friends, bad choice.

Please be respectful.  If you don't own out there keep your pics off the public forums.  If you own out there and are not aware of what is going on legally w/ this property go to the gate and find out who you need to talk to about the issues.  Educate yourself and refrain from posting pics unless you don't mind the state coming in and taking over.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 08:09:06 PM by QT314 » Logged
qt314nfla

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 08:07:47 PM »

"Shhhhh...they'll hear you." \

River Ranch is a highly secret organization run by Albino Monks, with a penchant for self flatulation or is it flagelation, I can't remember.

First rule of River Ranch....."NEVER MENTION RIVER RANCH".

(However, if you type in parentheses, they can't read it, so we're safe now. I think the fact that it's a hunt club, and they don't want you YAHOO's riding around out there, is the reason for keeping it on the DL or the QT.)

So, that's why I don't talk about River Ranch....ever. Wink
No one out there minds others purchasing the property and becoming deed owners.  It's just that there are many that don't have full knowledge of what is politically happening out there. Wink
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 08:12:34 PM »

No one out there minds others purchasing the property and becoming deed owners.  It's just that there are many that don't have full knowledge of what is politically happening out there. Wink

So are you saying there's no Albino monk's out there?

I heard it's run by the Priory of Scion.

qt314nfla

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 08:17:58 PM »

I'm not sure where you get your 411 Rico.  Everyone knows a Scion would never make it on that property.  It would be tough for the Scion to run the property w/ the inability to travel through it.

As for albino monk's I did see one once.  Pics were taken of him on hunting camera's doing strange things.  He was told to not return if he knew what was good for him.  Not sure what the last part is all about.  So to answer your question no the albino monk's have been run off the property.

It is again safe for the crackers to roam the land.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 08:21:26 PM »

I'm not sure where you get your 411 Rico.  Everyone knows a Scion would never make it on that property.  It would be tough for the Scion to run the property w/ the inability to travel through it.

As for albino monk's I did see one once.  Pics were taken of him on hunting camera's doing strange things.  He was told to not return if he knew what was good for him.  Not sure what the last part is all about.  So to answer your question no the albino monk's have been run off the property.

It is again safe for the crackers to roam the land.

QT I thought it was a Midget Albino munk....

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Captain The Morgan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

I don't have property down there, nor have I ever been invited down there (hint, hint).

But I read last week in the Lake Wales newspaper that the county of Polk was insisting that River Ranch adopt an OWNERSHIP DIVERSITY program to allow more minorities the chance to own property in that area.

I read that the state has been buying up parcels and will be selling them at about 1k per 1.25 acres to minorities. I'm thinking of pitching my friend Shaquan some cash and have him buy it and putting my name on the deed.

I'm gonna go look for the link now. I'll post it if I find it. 
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 08:28:54 PM »

"Shaquan"..is that a French name?

qt314nfla

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 08:30:46 PM »

I don't have property down there, nor have I ever been invited down there (hint, hint).

But I read last week in the Lake Wales newspaper that the county of Polk was insisting that River Ranch adopt an OWNERSHIP DIVERSITY program to allow more minorities the chance to own property in that area.

I read that the state has been buying up parcels and will be selling them at about 1k per 1.25 acres to minorities. I'm thinking of pitching my friend Shaquan some cash and have him buy it and putting my name on the deed.

I'm gonna go look for the link now. I'll post it if I find it. 

That's just during hunting season.  It's a turnkey oportunity for the sellers.  They sell to these ppl so the hunters have some entertainment while waiting for the real game to pass their stands.  It's really a weed out the weakest link oportunity then they resell the property again each year come hunting season.
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 08:32:32 PM »

That's just during hunting season.  It's a turnkey oportunity for the sellers.  They sell to these ppl so the hunters have some entertainment while waiting for the real game to pass their stands.  It's really a weed out the weakest link oportunity then they resell the property again each year come hunting season.

Need to site the scopes in somehow    LOL   J/k

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 11:53:55 PM »

ur so funny

drop it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:59:56 PM by brett711 » Logged

2007 honda rancher
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 04:54:14 AM »

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 07:56:38 AM »

QT, sounds like you are saying that if you purchase land out there the state may someday take it away from you and you lose what you have. Would this be correct. Don't think to many people would buy a deed if thats the case. It would give the state more leverage. All they would need to say is, "you knew when you purchased a deed that we were in the process of taking this land"

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com