Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prioroties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1722 times)
gator

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 20, 2006, 10:41:48 AM »

People on this site need to get their PRIORITIES straight. If y'all want to get ATV riding in Collier County y'all need to get as many views on this notice as there are views on NEXTEL views or it will NEVER happen. I don't post much BUT i look and listen. Take a look at how many views on someones cr500 pictures. and take a look at some SERIOuS matters as to "ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO RIDE IN FLORIDA HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh" Yeah, i try to keep  ahead of some serious matters. A friend of mine gets some really good info so i'm posting it here. Do what y'all want to do with it.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 10:54:41 AM »

As usuall nothing. Get used to it.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 10:59:26 AM »

There are people on this site that have the time and resources to get things done, and I commend them for this. However, some of us just don't have that extra time or resources.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 12:19:58 PM »

Ya, I used to say the same things back when I posted a lot more on this site. Eventually I just realized I was wasting my breath and aggravating my carple tunnel for no reason. Everyone here loves to ride, but not many take it apon themselves to attend the meetings, write the letters, make the phone calls, etc. It hurts like heck to see so many riding areas disappearing and even more being put on the chopping block... but what hurts worse is watching everyone do nothing but whine and moan instead of getting off thier azz and making some effort to stop it. I understand most of us can't make the meetings (especially when they are far away from where we live, or during work hours).... but we all have the ability to make a phone call or e-mail the leaders of the meetings and ask for more information and ways to help and make our voices heard. I'm sure each of us can find a few minutes each day to send emails or make a phone call or two to anyone who can help. Hell, you can do it during the commercials of your favorite tv show... leave a message for a county or city official. Let the know how you feel... just be sure to say it in a respectable manner.

Chances are (unless some miracle happens and people wake up to the issue), in the next few years, we'll be lucky to have anywhere legal to ride.... but when that happens, I know I'd at least like to say "I did what I could and I tryed", instead of "Man, I wish I would have spoke up, maybe I could have made a difference".

How many riders are in the state of Florida?? Hundreds of thousands.... if each of those people were to send 1... just 1 e-mail or letter... what an impact that would make!

Ahh... but enough wishful thinking... back to reality I go... enjoy the riding areas you have while they are here, because if things keep going the way there are... they will be gone forever in the not so distant future.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
gator

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »

No problem people. I got used to it a long time ago. Just trying to point out a last ditch effort to get riding in Collier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com