Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreth Racing?  (Read 3284 times)
Anoriginal

« on: September 18, 2006, 05:01:57 PM »

Hey Dreth! When and where do you race? I rode with you in Ocala and had a great time. I know you just did a ton to your bike and was wondering when and where you'll be racing.

Thanks man!
dreth

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 06:40:29 PM »

mainly i race at the ocala thunderbowl.......flat track......with my son. i will race where ever its cheap Cheesy next race is in jasper next sat. and then 9-30-06 were back at ocala again. how have you been?
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2006, 07:42:28 PM »

mainly i race at the ocala thunderbowl.......flat track......with my son. i will race where ever its cheap Cheesy next race is in jasper next sat. and then 9-30-06 were back at ocala again. how have you been?
Dreth, you going to be in Jasper?

If so I will stop by and say hi (I live about 5 mins from the track). It would be great to meet you before Durhamtown.
dreth

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 09:03:16 PM »

Dreth, you going to be in Jasper?

If so I will stop by and say hi (I live about 5 mins from the track). It would be great to meet you before Durhamtown.

yes i will be there so stop by Wink
Anoriginal

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 09:18:50 AM »

I've been well. Working my tail off as usual. Don't get to ride much anymore as busy as I am. I do manage to ride around with Matt (Chillin) on the Rhino from time to time, that's about it. This whole work thing gets in the way of my recreation way too much.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 10:21:33 AM »

lose the crappy job. my dad was a manager at publix makin tons of money and quit doin that to spend more time with us and do fun stuff. he builds houses now. works 5 days a week and usually gets off early. even though the pay isnt the greatest the time is so much better.
MIARAP1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 03:50:16 PM »

Or just be a man sleeper like I am... the pay is good and you only work 3-4 nights outa the week
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »

Or just be a man sleeper like I am... the pay is good and you only work 3-4 nights outa the week

"Man Sleeper"..hahahaha!

Vision's of Fred Garvin

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com