Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: saw 98 Hummer A$$holes yesterday at Rodman  (Read 3979 times)
stacktester
Supreme Member

Proud of our servicemen and women

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2006, 05:57:52 PM »

When we pulled up yesterday to the Rodman Dam Trailhead there were 98 Hummers there. They were parked right on the road in 2 rows. They told us we'd have to wait to get thru as they were staging. Give me a break. You wanna see what 98 plus their families a$$holios find out if they're coming back. I can just hear when that ride was organized, let's ride in the forest and use our Hummer for what it was made for lol. It was a pathetic looking bunch man. They rode in some mud and got them pretty little pieces of worthless junk dirty. I heard one say how much is it going to cost to clean this off. What a bunch of u know what's. Can't I just say it one time? Please?

Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 06:19:26 PM »

Assholes or basturds ? I think they both would work. Wink

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 08:12:34 PM »

Damn, now I gotta sell my hummer.

I feel sooooo dirty.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 09:13:46 PM »

unclerico you cant sell your hummer she give it to you for free.if your selling hummers then you scare me.and you want to ride with us.

Pro52R

Blazin

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 09:16:27 PM »

H2's are OK..

But there were some H1's there...and they are FAR from Worthless

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 09:26:53 PM »

H2's are OK..

But there were some H1's there...and they are FAR from Worthless
Yea, H2s are OK if you want a Tahoe that is put inside a box. H1s are OK too if you like overweight underpowered ugly vehicles. For the H1s over 100k price of admission anybody in there right mind would build a much better off road vehicle and buy a brand new truck and trailer to pull it with. They are the perfect machine though for the rich guy with the little weinie who has everything.
  What realy makes me laugh are all the H2s that run around with the big rims and that are FREAKING LOWERED. What is up with that?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 09:30:33 PM »

I saw an infiniti QX45 that was nice, untill I noticed the 27" Wheels it was running under it. OMG They were HUGE. You would've needed stairs to get in. And then they were on those tiny strips of rubber they call tires. Sad Personally I like the Jeeps ALOT better than hummers. Could get a Jeep, shove a V8 into the frame, put some 44s and go rock crawling or mudding for cheaper than an H1.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
Anoriginal

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 08:10:20 AM »

I've spent some time in an H1 that was put through it's paces off road. The thing is pathetic! Overweight, too wide, zero power (yes it was an alpha with the Duramax) and minimal off road ability. If you have a hard on to go buy a brand new vehicle for off road fun, buy a jeep. That Rubicon will dominate any new hummer in any off road situation.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 09:17:08 AM »

I wonder if they got as much hassle as we got for organizing a ride at Rodman with over 75 people?

most likely not, but I'd like a forest ranger to chime in here if they feel so inclined.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2006, 09:55:48 AM »

We saw the same group Saturday. We were staying at Elite and I guess they all stopped thier for lunch or something. The entire parking lot was slapped full of Hummers... definately a crazy site. All I know is that there was one white H1 with my name all over it, lol Smiley They did look like they were having a lot of fun though, the majority of the Hummers I saw had thier fair share of mud Smiley

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
odie

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 12:14:43 PM »

hope that mud didnt come from the wetlands. you know who will get blamed !
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 11:10:05 PM »

Well, even if there overweight peices of crap, why do you think the military uses them? Let me put it to you this way, when you ran over a land mine, would you rather be in a hummer or a jeep? Exaticly. The hummer was not built to be a sports car. And I dont know why GM tried to sell it for 130,000 dollars. That was a stupid move and they are dis-contuing this year. But regardless of how re-badged and how bad their performance is, there built to do one thing, go through whatevers infront of it and come out on the other side. So before you go bashing hummers because you dont get and imprint of your body in teh seat when you hit the gas, doesnt mean there not a bad vechicle.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com