Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boycott Citgo - Hugo Chavez  (Read 8462 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 01:33:43 PM »

It's the same with those campains like "don't buy gas from shell that they have to lower their prices" ... bla bla bla ... seriously ... stuff like that is crap. You know no choice, one way or another.

It's really not the same, my only point is that Citgo is own by Chavez's goverment.  You do have a choice to purchase gas from this man who to defeat the US while he is in bed with Cuba & Irag, or any other gas station.  I rather buy say from BP or Shell, long as it ain't own buy this a$$....

This really has nothing to do w/campaigns, it's supporting a dictator!  You ask me, we should drill for our own oil and stop supplying other countries with our oil, but that's a whole different issue.  My main point is Chavez and Citgo, that's all.

And thank u ananomaly appreciated Wink

Thumbs Up Clapper

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 02:05:42 PM »

Better Bush than, Clintion (Mr or MRs.), Ross Pereot, or Gore...
At least Bush has the nads to slap these Mid east punks in the mouth VS. tring to talk them to death...

couldn't agree with you more!
   nope    we need  RONALD REGAN AGAIN!!!!!!!!
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2006, 03:22:46 PM »

Not to keep going on, but I was thinking, you know the muslims get all pist off about the Pope and state how they are going to kill everyone who worships the cross, and all Americans.  But this butt-wipe comes in this Country and says these things about our President, and he's welcomed with opened arms and nothing is done, not many take stand.  Hell, if where the other way around, say they'd burn are stuff down.  I say this, sooner or later, we are all going to get to a point and say enough is enough, tempers are going to get out of control, and if you ask me it will be the media's fault, for the people of this country will feel like their voices aren't being heard.

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com