Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUAD ONLY MX SERIES ROLL CALL  (Read 21526 times)
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 12:37:10 PM »

Is there prize money in this series?
In the open money class there is. You got to be fast though!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 04:17:48 PM »

I talked to or heard from a lot of people today from the FTR race at Bithlo and from people practicing at Pax today. There are going to be A LOT of people there next weekend. The fast guys from down south (Hollywood Brian, Chuck and friends), The Rastrelli's, Chelsea Madl, Chris Williams, Rodney Gentry. I even heard mention of the Walsh's and Jeremy Lawson possibly coming out. The people that are members of ATVFL are only a small % of riders that will be attending. I have also heard of a few GNC riders from up north coming down to ride this winter will be attending some of these races.
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 04:22:43 PM »

I just got goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited and nervus.  It's all good!!!!!!!!!

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 05:44:15 PM »

There wont be any races at seminoel would their? No ride to travel Cry
53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 06:51:04 PM »

i have a question. can we purchase the membership on friday. Undecided

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 08:21:55 PM »

Nope.  It will be set up for after practice on Sat, and before events on sunday.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2006, 09:17:26 PM »

Brett how late will the gate be open on Saturday ? I'll be driving from the "HS" race in Orlando and I'm not sure how long is going to take me to get there ...

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2006, 09:23:10 PM »

10:00   Grin

www.SSQSA.net

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 10:50:14 AM »

Is there a decent place to camp out there with showers and such? And if there is, how many people are going to be staying out there!?  I dont have a fancy toy hauler or anything, so I would camp in my trailer w/ my 7 yr old son.  If there is camping has anyone ever stayed out there that could tell me about it?
really need input here!
thanx
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 11:24:50 AM »

Some of you guys in here have seen me race MX a couple of times.  Im a TT guy so I know what class I would race in that. But, I need some of you guys who have seen me ride MX help me determine what class I should ride in.  C class usually have riders who are more beginner riders if im not mistaken and its hard to run with the C riders that Ive raced because of the lack of track experience in general, which is scary.  B riders are faster and more experienced but at this level they might just smoke me!  I dont want to race +30 because trx#9 and a few of the fast boys will probably just smoke me! Wink  ANY SUGGESTIONS would help. Grin

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 07:12:17 PM »

Some of you guys in here have seen me race MX a couple of times.  Im a TT guy so I know what class I would race in that. But, I need some of you guys who have seen me ride MX help me determine what class I should ride in.  C class usually have riders who are more beginner riders if im not mistaken and its hard to run with the C riders that Ive raced because of the lack of track experience in general, which is scary.  B riders are faster and more experienced but at this level they might just smoke me!  I dont want to race +30 because trx#9 and a few of the fast boys will probably just smoke me! Wink  ANY SUGGESTIONS would help. Grin
RTR380- with the way my foot injury as been lately don't worry about me. I might have to start riding flat track soon. Undecided Hey Brett, are you going to post the race order now so we won't have any issue's come Sunday!

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

Hey guys watch this........... ouch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 07:35:03 PM »

Is that foot injury from lakeland?  If so did it happen on June 17 the same day I broke my wrist?  I saw you get all weird off the jump after the big double in front of the bleachers.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 07:59:10 PM »

Is that foot injury from lakeland?  If so did it happen on June 17 the same day I broke my wrist?  I saw you get all weird off the jump after the big double in front of the bleachers.
It's been getting progressively worse and lakeland was the icing on the cake, I've been off the bike ever since 2 weeks ago, I also found out my rear shock was partially blow out and that didn't help either. 

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Nightbreed
Supreme Member

ATP Racing Engines Inc.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 10:55:18 PM »

I've got my new race bike all tuned up and even gots a picture of it on my T-SHIRT for this event !!!!
I cant wait!!!!   Grin

[attachment deleted by admin]

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 10:59:09 PM »

I've got my new race bike all tuned up and even gots a picture of it on my T-SHIRT for this event !!!!
I cant wait!!!!   Grin
I hope you park next to me incase I get the runs!!!

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
blindkaeta
Supreme Member

Hey guys watch this........... ouch

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

TO FUNNY Cheesy
#26YFZ
Supreme Member

Get up, there's no excuses...

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 11:37:57 PM »

Before I got hurt I was the same way with the C class locally, but if the competition is anything close to nationals, then there will be some C riders that beat you.  From what I saw you seemed fairly close to where I am now at Waldo and I doubt i'd win any C races.
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 09:55:08 AM »

Is there a decent place to camp out there with showers and such? And if there is, how many people are going to be staying out there!?  I dont have a fancy toy hauler or anything, so I would camp in my trailer w/ my 7 yr old son.  If there is camping has anyone ever stayed out there that could tell me about it?
really need input here!
thanx
jt
Thunder Gulch campground is on the same property. They have hook up and primitive camping. I just looked at the site. It looks like they charge 28.00 for a primitive camping spot and 8.00 for showers. That seems odd to me unless I read it wrong. Here is the website and number so you can look into it: (386) 437-3135 www.thundergulchcampground.com

As far as your class. IDK, there is one throw away, so if you run C the 1st race and want to move up it won't hurt you too bad. Also if you run C and have to move up mid season for dominating they will bump you up and you will take 80% of you points with you to B. Personally, I am a mid pack C rider at FTR last season and I wasn't jumping the stuff you were jumping at Lakeland. Most of the "fast C" people I know moved up to B this year.
RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 11:20:42 AM »

really need input here!
thanx
jt
Thunder Gulch campground is on the same property. They have hook up and primitive camping. I just looked at the site. It looks like they charge 28.00 for a primitive camping spot and 8.00 for showers. That seems odd to me unless I read it wrong. Here is the website and number so you can look into it: (386) 437-3135 www.thundergulchcampground.com

As far as your class. IDK, there is one throw away, so if you run C the 1st race and want to move up it won't hurt you too bad. Also if you run C and have to move up mid season for dominating they will bump you up and you will take 80% of you points with you to B. Personally, I am a mid pack C rider at FTR last season and I wasn't jumping the stuff you were jumping at Lakeland. Most of the "fast C" people I know moved up to B this year.

Kinda high to do primitive camp. Might just stay at the $50.00 hotel!  Good advice on the class thing! see ya there! You guys look for us and hang out! Im getting excited! Not only to race but because all of us on this site are starting to get together alot more often! 
jt

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
DCR_Marcus14

Braaaaahhp!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2006, 03:31:20 PM »

Marcus Cerepani - Open A and 16-24

Thanks to my sponsors:
Dana Creech Racing, Blingstar Industries, Monster Energy Drinks, ASV inventions, Utopia Optics, Alloy MX, Gaerne Boot Co., DP Brakes, Powermadd, Maxima, Atlantic Cycle Service
53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 10:03:10 PM »

any word on the race order. Undecided thanks

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 10:06:00 PM »

For this race the computer will pick the order.  After that we will have a idea on the numbers.

www.SSQSA.net

53yfz450
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2006, 10:06:51 PM »

crap. i hope A and 16-24 arent back to back.lol Embarrassed

LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2006, 10:08:04 PM »

The computer will put some races between those that are running back to back.

www.SSQSA.net

Trensetter731

Stay on the Gas but don't be a jackass!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 12:54:59 AM »

Jamie Johnson Open B or Open C. Afro

Heart & determination makes a Champion.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com