Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Masscotte  (Read 1719 times)
sickmojave

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 05, 2006, 07:28:01 AM »

Does anyone know of any place to ride near Masscotte? I'm new to Masscotte and Florida and need a place to ride.. Thanks for any help..

03 400ex. HMF s/o. XR cam. sparks flywheel key. pep dampener.AC bumper.PRM skid.Tinner scoops
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 07:55:34 AM »

Head west on Hwy 50 just past Interstate 75 is Croom. Entrance is on your right behind that hotel.

What type of riding do you prefer? MX, TRAIL, etc?

Welcome to Florida and to the forum.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 09:06:50 AM »

Where at in Mascotte are you? We live behind the Cemetary by the water tower off of 50. My husband and I both have Banshees so like UncleRico said depends on what kind of riding you do. There is Croom which is about 40 min from here if you want to spend money to ride or Ocala (Big Scrub area) is about 45 min from here and it's free. Both of those are mostly trails with some whoops and a few strait aways. Mascotte cops aren't too bad about riding around here as long as your not on the road and there aren't a whole lot of people riding. We ride in the new subdivision they are starting to build it's right behind our house and as long as hubby isn't making too much noise or tearing anything up they don't say a whole lot but there are a few quads that run up there just to mess everything up and it looks bad on everyone.There are a lot of people in Groveland and Mascotte that ride so shoot me a PM.

Mr. Fixit

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 10:55:03 AM »

I live in Clermont. My daughter in I are going to the ride in the forest on the 30th.If you want to follow us let me know.   
sickmojave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 09:00:34 AM »

Thank you all for the replys. I ride mostly fast trails and a little MX but I like to just go out and play.

I live just north of mascotte on 33. if you know where JJJ's nursery is that's where I'm at.  Wink

as for the 30th. I may have to work as I work most saturdays.

03 400ex. HMF s/o. XR cam. sparks flywheel key. pep dampener.AC bumper.PRM skid.Tinner scoops
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com