Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new sand drag track  (Read 202125 times)
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: December 03, 2006, 10:05:11 PM »

yes it does. the bikes will line up right there where i put staging. after each pair runs the next pair in line will pull out onto the track
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: December 03, 2006, 10:09:17 PM »

something like this lhttp://www.portatree.com/quotes/track_layout_form.pdf
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: December 03, 2006, 10:10:09 PM »

http://www.portatree.com/quotes/track_layout_form.pdf
spankntatazz

WAY TO FAST FOR YOU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: December 03, 2006, 10:25:33 PM »

looks good  cant wait to hold the track record there when  is this track going to open  it dose not look like i will have any competition  there  First Place Drive

spankntatazz   every chance i get
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: December 03, 2006, 10:34:33 PM »

looks good  cant wait to hold the track record there when  is this track going to open  it dose not look like i will have any competition  there  First Place Drive
Looks like Pappa is back Grin

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
spankntatazz

WAY TO FAST FOR YOU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: December 03, 2006, 10:43:38 PM »

pappa  who the hell is pappa  ill spanktatazz too

tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: December 03, 2006, 11:04:32 PM »

jeff that diagram you put up from port a tree is exactly what I am talking about. you need to have the stand behind and to the side of the start line just like in the diagram not 60 ft behind start  line. Terry brought a hose to tnt and hooked it up to the pump and was barely long enough to get to the start line!  what happens when you get some one try a burnout back from the start line are they gonna shoot dirt all over the stand cause it looks like it's directly behind start line. Am I going crazy or do the pics look like that Huh

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: December 03, 2006, 11:06:27 PM »

Yeah RIGHT Frankie

The " Black Pearl "
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: December 03, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »

Sorry, all you Banshee riders but I just read that there were no more 2 strokes for 07. Yamaha is recalling all Banshees built since 1987 because of emissions. Honda and Suzuki are also recalling all of their 2 strokes. The only exception is that Suzuki does not want Quad 32s Zilla back simply because they feel that anyone that takes that LONG to put a bike together deserves to keep it. Also excluded is Yamahondamans Tri-Z, separate those 2 and life as we know it is over.
 So it looks like you 2 stroke 2 cylinder riding queers better get down to you local dealer and pick you up a new ride. Get something with big racks to haul those loud mouths on and a trailer hitch to pull all the bull shi! behind.

I cant wait for this track to open.........Git It Ragggggs Drive

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
spankntatazz

WAY TO FAST FOR YOU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: December 03, 2006, 11:19:47 PM »

Yeah RIGHT Frankie

what ever dude  i dont know any frankie 

spankntatazz

WAY TO FAST FOR YOU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: December 03, 2006, 11:23:48 PM »

i will say this  you will all know who i am  when i spanktatazz  and  set a track record  that none of  you boys will  get close too Grin Bow Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing King

tribal_shee

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: December 04, 2006, 02:09:08 AM »

i will say this  you will all know who i am  when i spanktatazz  and  set a track record  that none of  you boys will  get close too Grin Bow Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing King
well big dog what ya gonna be running to do it. Roll Eyes everyone knows what everyone runs around here, no secrets so since your a newbie lets here it Shocked we'll put you in the start stand, you might break the track record for loud mouth. Smokey you might have some competition Tongue

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: December 04, 2006, 07:13:44 AM »

well big dog what ya gonna be running to do it. Roll Eyes everyone knows what everyone runs around here, no secrets so since your a newbie lets here it Shocked we'll put you in the start stand, you might break the track record for loud mouth. Smokey you might have some competition Tongue

AIN'T SKEERED.  seen these kind of screen names come and go baby.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: December 04, 2006, 07:17:12 AM »

LMAO, That was good Mike !!!!!! I still say that its sounds too much like frank, and all of the smiley icons ( I have never seen anyone use them as much as frank).
So lets hear what your running faster than thou. Remember it has to be faster than my Ds to be able to race lol

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: December 04, 2006, 08:03:46 AM »

talked to port a tree about the stand being 100ft away an they said that is how they setup thier systems. she told me that some tracks have the stand 300 to 500ft away. right now it is 100ft away, so the starting line has been moved since tnt
spankntatazz

WAY TO FAST FOR YOU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: December 04, 2006, 08:33:53 AM »

dont worry about what i got Grin  then again you all better worry  Oh my god! from what i have read you all dont have a clue Embarrassed i have been spankntatazz  all over the streets and now i will be spankntatazz in the dirt    bottom line i am calling you all out  Drive First Place  and the crown King will come home with me Laugh Laugh Oh my god! First Place

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: December 04, 2006, 08:58:37 AM »

dont worry about what i got Grin  then again you all better worry  Oh my god! from what i have read you all dont have a clue Embarrassed i have been spankntatazz  all over the streets and now i will be spankntatazz in the dirt    bottom line i am calling you all out  Drive First Place  and the crown King will come home with me Laugh Laugh Oh my god! First Place
just go easy on us.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: December 04, 2006, 09:01:16 AM »

The only "Crown " I see in your future is a construction cone on your head( and it says SPECIAL)
So, what are you running Huh To scared to say, Oh this sounds like another NO-GO, NO -SHOW!!!. I hope your POS runs as good as your mouth Kiss

The " Black Pearl "
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: December 04, 2006, 09:02:32 AM »

no need to start calling everyone out...we will be there waiting for you to show up...probably be like all the other fake screen names that never showed up...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: December 04, 2006, 09:06:02 AM »

Yeah, This is probably like what he will be running, HENCE the reason for not showing, or telling us what he has

[attachment deleted by admin]

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: December 04, 2006, 11:06:04 AM »

it sounds like the only thing you will be spanking is your monkey     dang it man its about time  we got spell check

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: December 04, 2006, 11:16:55 AM »

it sounds like the only thing you will be spanking is your monkey     dang it man its about time  we got spell check

told you. no more hooked on phonics!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: December 04, 2006, 12:51:54 PM »

Wrong again! I dont own a bike anymore. And dont care to. I have no interest in this sport anymore and never will. RACE ON GUYS!! However I do enjoy reading some of the funny things that are posted on here. Jeff, Looks like you are doing an Awesome job on the track. Keep up the hard work. I may show up as a spectator on occasion but thats it. Smoke, How did you do in the outlaw class in waresboro on the 7mil cub? I didn't see your results there. I only read the 4.20 et results. See Ya Guys. And again good luck with the new track. 
spankntatazz

WAY TO FAST FOR YOU

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: December 04, 2006, 01:08:40 PM »

Wrong again! I don't own a bike anymore. And don't care to. I have no interest in this sport anymore and never will. RACE ON GUYS!! However I do enjoy reading some of the funny things that are posted on here. Jeff, Looks like you are doing an Awesome job on the track. Keep up the hard work. I may show up as a spectator on occasion but thats it. Smoke, How did you do in the outlaw class in waresboro on the 7mil cub? I didn't see your results there. I only read the 4.20 et results. See Ya Guys. And again good luck with the new track. 

good it sounds like  you old azz was ready to retire any ways Help!   you would not want any of this right here  Drive   because after i get done spankntatazz  Moon you will be like the rest of my victims  you will be wanting to sell you shizit Bonk Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:11:38 PM by spankntatazz » Logged

dnigels

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: December 04, 2006, 01:20:28 PM »

Uncle Rico with deliberately poor punctuation?

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 Ext.cab
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com