Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ftr questions  (Read 3451 times)
honda guy250

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 22, 2006, 08:23:48 PM »

alright im new to ftr this year and have a couple of questions, hope someone here can answer. i trieed signing up and posting them in their forum but it wont let me do anything. First off i will be racing my 06 Kymco MXU 300 in the utility class, and either my 02 Kawasaki Lakota 300 or 01 Warrior in the hare scrambles quad c class.

1. I have the schedule but where can you find out where all the tracks are at. I printed a flyer for two of them but dont know where any of the rest are. I am from Jacksonville so I would like to know where they are to plan on which to go to and which are too far.

2. Can I switch between the Kawasaki and the Warrior during the season as long as I keep the same number.

klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:36:02 PM »

You should be abke to fund everything off theri site.
www.floridatrialriders.com
I think thats it, I've been thinking about joining myself.
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 08:46:34 PM »

You should be abke to fund everything off theri site.
www.floridatrialriders.com
I think thats it, I've been thinking about joining myself.

www.floridatrailriders.org

Kiss

They have the 06-07 event schedule posted. Not sure if it has the location for the QS races or just the hosting club, but that site is definately the best bet  Smiley
LostCause
Supreme Member

SSQSA is coming back!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »

The we site is www.Floridatrailriders.org

there are a bunch of people on tonight because they had a death of one of the riders from their first race.

As for switching bikes during the season.  As long as it is in the same class you can ride one bike one race and another one the next.  You register the number not the bike.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »

alright im new to ftr this year and have a couple of questions, hope someone here can answer. i trieed signing up and posting them in their forum but it wont let me do anything. First off i will be racing my 06 Kymco MXU 300 in the utility class, and either my 02 Kawasaki Lakota 300 or 01 Warrior in the hare scrambles quad c class.

1. I have the schedule but where can you find out where all the tracks are at. I printed a flyer for two of them but dont know where any of the rest are. I am from Jacksonville so I would like to know where they are to plan on which to go to and which are too far.

2. Can I switch between the Kawasaki and the Warrior during the season as long as I keep the same number.

1- The flyers will be posted as the race get closer, there is a race in Madison, one other in Mayo, this may be the closest ones for you, the Chipley and Polatka shouldn't be that bad for you.

You will love it it is a lot of fun, and you will find a lot of nice people at this races

Good luck and I'll see you at the track
Luis C.

2 As Bret mentioned you can use a different quad but most important, for the quads you have you'll be racing "C" 0-400, if you use a quad with a bigger displacement then you have to change the class you are racing on.

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 09:24:35 PM »

1- The flyers will be posted as the race get closer, there is a race in Madison, one other in Mayo, this may be the closest ones for you, the Chipley and Polatka shouldn't be that bad for you.

2 As Bret mentioned you can use a different quad but most important, for the quads you have you'll be racing "C" 0-400, if you use a quad with a bigger displacement then you have to change the class you are racing on.

You will love it it is a lot of fun, and you will find a lot of nice people at this races

Good luck and I'll see you at the track
Luis C.

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
Pro52R

Blazin

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2006, 10:09:52 PM »

We do not race Palatka....

FTR has kept posting that for the last 2yrs.

They don't have the land so I dunno why they say its a race

YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2006, 10:28:16 PM »

Well, we had a race at Palatka last season, the season before we had two races at two different locations, did you race last season Huh

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »

Yea, I remember the Palatka race.

Also, make sure you have the correct number plates when you go out. Backgrounds are easier to come by when you buy them yourself before the events, but there is always someone there with numbers at one of the vendor trailers.

I would ride the warrior in the c 0-400. It would be your best bet.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
honda guy250

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 07:13:20 PM »

thanks for all the help guys....hope to see some of yalll out there...

i will run the warrior if its ready in time. i found it in the for sale section on here and picked it up for $1100, needed a new stator and solenoid, and some other odds and ends. well i got the new stator in, it ran for about ann hour and lost spark again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com