Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any inexpensive place to stay near Ocala National Forest's ride area?  (Read 1867 times)
banana-man

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 16, 2006, 10:44:57 AM »

we are thinking of going this Sat, staying sat night in a motel, and riding sun.  Is there an affordable place to stay nearby?
thanks,
--Rick
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 01:02:54 PM »

I take it you mean besides camping?

Are you going to Delancey or Big Scrub?

Camping is your cheapest alternative....(Although, this time of the year it's no good because of the heat).

There are a couple of cheap places depending on which end of the forest you are staying at.

This is about 15 minutes from the forest in Astor. http://www.vrbo.com/31528 it's 85 bucks a night.

Which way are you coming from? 

You can also send GrizzlyBear a PM...he know's that area really well. He'd probably be able to give you a good deal of help.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 01:10:22 PM by UncleRico » Logged

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
banana-man

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 02:26:34 PM »

I think Delancy since the Lady I spoke to said there was an open dirt area as well as trails.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com