Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Southern Flat Track League.com website is up!!!!! Update on page 3  (Read 37952 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2006, 02:26:25 PM »

Come on guys.... since this is a thread about the league can we try and keep it a little bit professional? there are first time users who are going to see this and think negative of the league.Not only that but potential sponsors!  there are many other threads you can take this to.

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2006, 04:51:26 PM »

hey dave.... looks like you are busted.... tim called me and said that he's got you busted cold!!
what do you have to say for yourself??!!  Foot in Mouth

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 17, 2006, 05:59:45 PM »

Hey Chris are you ever gonna Call the @ Sponcers i know that will help or are you just gonna screw'em?

You have such a way with words......why did you feel the need to post that in an open forum VS. a PM?
You mean "sponsor" as in one.... Ill call Mike Monday, ive been really really busy, setting up the web site, getting trophies, stickers, the banner, making rules, collecting membership dues, keeping track of them..,making membership cards, tring to get my bike ready for this race weekend.. oh and did you know i work 40 hrs a week too?!  Grin
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 06:06:29 PM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 17, 2006, 06:05:32 PM »

I think all of your multi-tasking has made you testy. Angry
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: August 17, 2006, 06:10:11 PM »

well that didnt need to be posted here....
sponsors see stuff like that and it gives the wrong impression....
after all, he PMS me about everything else..

fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2006, 06:15:27 PM »

Agreed. I have some news for you. I will PM you later.
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2006, 06:17:53 PM »

Wait.. YOUR A SPONSOR! geez... were in for it now! Grin

10-4 Ill be on and off all night. I have a few more emails to get too.

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2006, 06:46:43 PM »

Dont bother callin bro its taking care of! For now on ill no longer post  for that way you'll Be happy since i   dont know when and ware to post anything sorry Daddy,also i need to learn to proof read my post too....

Ps brotha your not the only one that works 40 hours,hell i wished thats all i had to work

Scooter,

I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted that here or that you need to proof read.
What I was saying is, if you have something to say to me that's in a negative light, PM me. You usually PM me about everything else but then you post something that could be taken the wrong way.  Maybe "screwin em" could give the wrong impression about how we treat our sponsors. I'm sorry if I didnt call your friend right away and you're offended. That wasnt my intention. Keep in mind ,the series doesn't start for another month. I just got his info 4 days ago.

Now the deal with Tim and ??. My goal is to have a professional league. Now, once again do we need potential sponsors and members seeing and reading that kind of stuff? Are we a bunch of kids? No... there are a million threads and even one site dedicated to that. I'm not the only one who requested that the "league" threads be kept clean and professional.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 07:13:19 PM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2006, 08:41:47 PM »

thank you..

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 17, 2006, 09:53:46 PM »

Dont bother callin bro its taking care of! For now on ill no longer post  for that way you'll Be happy since i   dont know when and ware to post anything sorry Daddy,also i need to learn to proof read my post too....

Ps brotha your not the only one that works 40 hours,hell i wished thats all i had to work

Scooter,

I'm not saying you shouldn't have posted that here or that you need to proof read.
What I was saying is, if you have something to say to me that's in a negative light, PM me. You usually PM me about everything else but then you post something that could be taken the wrong way.  Maybe "screwin em" could give the wrong impression about how we treat our sponsors. I'm sorry if I didnt call your friend right away and you're offended. That wasnt my intention. Keep in mind ,the series doesn't start for another month. I just got his info 4 days ago.

Now the deal with Tim and ??. My goal is to have a professional league. Now, once again do we need potential sponsors and members seeing and reading that kind of stuff? Are we a bunch of kids? No... there are a million threads and even one site dedicated to that. I'm not the only one who requested that the "league" threads be kept clean and professional.

Im sorry Mr. Ware. From now on I`ll keep my mouth shut. Sir. Cry

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 17, 2006, 10:21:09 PM »

you know all ya'll that are making smart remarks,and you know who you are.take a minute and think about it.chris and dave are taking alot of time out of there personal time to try and make this sport better for everyone who wants to race.then they start a league to help get a small group noticed so maybe people will see that they are serious about racing and maybe open up some other opportunities for everyone to benefit from.and if you think real hard which I know will be hard for some of you,you will see there not doing it for themselves but for everyone.and without sponsers it's going to be real hard to make it all happen. So what i'm saying is quit being so selfish and thinking about just yourselves and start thinking about how this can affect everyone you race with.just my .02

And I don't see anyone else busting their humps doing anything to help. You want to race but seems like most of you sit on the sidelines and talk about the other riders if you even go to a race. Chris and Dave if you guys need any help let me know I'm home all day Wink and I'm very persuasive lol just ask Jody.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 10:54:33 PM by blupits04 » Logged

blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 17, 2006, 11:05:56 PM »

Wow Nice Post Blue  Roll Eyes This thread isnt goin to make or brake anything,I beleave you and a few others need to jump off the high horse your on and relax,Without US the Racers theres nothing remeber that,as far about being serious about racing.....Ive got almost 14000 in a single quad to come race this Series,Plus a practice quad and a Inclosed on the way,Nah im not serious,Plus you'll never have sponsors if you dont call Them after someone else has already done the work......

I'm not on any high horse.It's not just you who is racing and Chris and Dave are trying to make it better for the racers. It doesn't matter how much you have in your quads or what you have it's what gets done with them that counts. And I'm happy you have and ENCLOSED trailer on the way, and I'm sure Chris isn't avoiding calling the sponser you found he's got alot on his plate not just the league. But enough trash talk Chris and Dave know where we stand and know if they need any help all they have to do is ask.

HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »

Blue,
    Thanks for the offer and the compliments. Your noticing our efforts is appreciated.  Smiley
   This idea of ours, the league, has been quite a handful. Chris and I delegated jobs from the start. It's only been about 2 weeks and already alot has been accomplished. Just this week we each took days off to handle league things. Everyone out there who is on the outside looking in will have an opinion somewhere along the way about how things are. However, as with any task at hand, there is an order to which things should be done. As of now, we have a specific agenda and goals we expect to meet. At inception, two of the top items on the list were a push for membership and getting a website setup. That also meant creating all the language you see, the purpose statement, rules, points, photos, etc. Just getting a rules package consumed alot of time and there are still a few issues to be addressed. The site had to be up before we approached anyone , including tracks we race at, about sponsorship. First impressions are paramount and to attract good sponsors we need an official and organized appearance. Once the site was functional, we made the calls and got commitments from all three tracks on the series. To take sponsorship to the next level, we are looking at legalities. Those of you who run a business know it's all about legal forms and deductions. I have been on the phone, at the courthouse, and on the phone again with Tallahassee about these issues. Some businesses I spoke with need a document in return for their sponsorship and as of now we can't provide what they are asking for. So, before either of us sell sponsorship, we want to be certain we are taking care of the sponsors themselves. Mike's a businessman not just a racer, so when he signs on we want to be sure it's done right.

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2006, 06:19:15 AM »

OK, I'll go check it out to see what can be set up. I'll try to take some better pic's of their track.
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2006, 07:01:40 AM »

Ok Scooter,

I think we all have had about enough of it, The name calling and your Sig is totally inapproiate.
Keep in mind although this is a public forum, the thread was made for the league..

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2006, 07:41:02 AM »

Thank you for removing that Sig.

Chris

superstar
Supreme Member

YALLMINEHAULS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2006, 10:02:20 AM »

Where is Rick? It's Been awhile since i got to slap my buddy around the track!
If you Zoom in you can almost see him  Cheesy
  MEEEMORIEEES!!!  Hey look im conscious!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 11:59:02 AM by superstar » Logged
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2006, 10:15:10 AM »

Well chris i wasnt tryin to come off like a thingy,but Nothing negitive about you or toward you was said just a simple question about a couple of shop i've talked to that i know are interested in helping
but what ever im done, See everyone at the track Good luck Chris Controlling a OPEN PUBLIC FORUM that you have no power over..........

On a different note who all so far is Signed Up for what classes?

hey scooter i got something to tell you!! i think you are a thingy!! LOL Lecture    everyone ease up this is all for fun remember!! Cool

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
superstar
Supreme Member

YALLMINEHAULS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2006, 11:35:57 AM »

kinda looks like yall are goin corporate.  Grin
LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2006, 12:43:13 PM »

Thanks Derek  Wink

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2006, 01:43:49 PM »

you know i got your back mr. thingy!!  Kiss

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: August 18, 2006, 02:16:12 PM »

I spoke with James (Scooter) earlier today and I think he had a great idea about a solution for the beginner class to have flat track tires in all the classes. I own an extra, older set of rear tires that I will donate to the league to be rented to the beginner classes that would like to try it out. I hope that others who have extras laying around would be willing to do the same for all the various, different brands so that there are tires for any type of bike. Dave I know you ride a yamaha and I have Honda Bolt pattern. The rent collected could be put into a pot and used to purchase more used tires off of ebay or other places and this could make it much easier to attract new people into the League....................What do you think? I think Scooter has a great idea here.

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: August 18, 2006, 02:32:13 PM »

well Ocala doesnt allow knobbies in any class other than peewees... thats the track rule. (see the schedule) so something has to be done for the 1st timers.

The problem with renting tires is the legal side of it. Since dave and I are Insurance agents we think of that alot. You dont want to rent someone RACE tires and have the tire fail and they get hurt..

LAWSUIT!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 03:53:43 PM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

HondaATC

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: August 18, 2006, 03:15:31 PM »

I'll quit buggin ya'll after this but when do you believe we'll know about trikes being OK?

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: August 18, 2006, 03:22:09 PM »

Ill find out for you ASAP!