Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARNEYS SAINT PETE SUCKS  (Read 42810 times)
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2007, 04:50:31 PM »

I went to the Brandon location to get a gasket for my timing chain tensioner.I asked about the seal for my stem, and after calling the St.Pete store, they said they didn't know anything about it.I just got a refund.
H2Ocaver

Huh?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2007, 09:44:00 PM »

Did anything ever come of this?

450rcrazy

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2007, 08:18:46 PM »

NO BARNEYS NEVER TRIED TO MAKE ANYTHING RIGHT , BUT UNTILL THEY DO I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW HOW POORLY I WAS TREATED AND OF THEIR BUISNESS PRACTICES. Angry
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2007, 11:15:27 PM »

Barney's = Overpriced!  Way overpriced.  When my family 1st moved to Florida all we had was a 4x4 yamaha timberwolf that we used to use behind our house.  Well we out grew that and there was 2 of us.  We needed 2 new atv's for Croom.  So we checked around went to Barneys and prices were so high.  drove down a little ways to West Coast Powersports and great people there and cheap prices!  If I had to buy anything new again I would most likely go back to them.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
blwn99x

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2007, 01:38:21 PM »

i bought 2 vehicals at barneys. i was able to get them to match another dealer so i got great prices. now i have them in for service and no one has any idea  of when they will be done or where the other parts i ordered are at. it was all minor things and it has been 11days now.after this stuff is done i will never take them there again for anything.
KB

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »

Try Cahill's Yamaha in Tampa on Armenia Ave.& Busch Blvd., they been around for a long time.
predatorracer8

« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2008, 08:17:35 PM »

thats nothing they charged me $160 for a kill switch and to install it on my 350!

holy moly a killswitch is the easiest thing to do take sm 2 mins takes more time rappind it in electrical tape then actualy installing it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com