Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARNEYS SAINT PETE SUCKS  (Read 42813 times)
450rcrazy

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2006, 07:42:15 PM »

a guy from my work just bought a new raptor 700r se from a dealer in GA. he was gonna buy from barneys till he heard how I was treated. continued to save money and on the way home from vacation saw this dealership Blue ridge yamaha they made him a deal he could not refuse and came home with it.I am starting to feel better now.He would have bought from barneys if they just would have handled things properly with me.The way I was treated in the long run will cost barneys 1000's
not that they really care.
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2006, 04:32:23 PM »

It isn't just the one in St Pete that sucks, the one in Brandon is staffed with lowlifes as well. One instance, my best friend who bought a Raptor 350, Z400 & a Blaster all from them, took his Z400 in for a normal "tune up". Almost $200 later he takes it home & it won start. He works late & was able to pick it up right at closing time so the "long black haired mullet wearing" mechanic just helped him push it into his truck. He gets home & it wont start. He is not mechanical at all. He calls me, after a few checks in the wiring & fuel flow we find a fouled plug. Funny thing is, the machine ran well when he took it in for a tune up as per their service manual. The plug was never changed in their tune up!!! He loads it up & takes it back the next day & the mullet mechanic comes out & makes a bunch of excuses , even accusing him of riding the heck out of it in one day & then they even tried to charge him for the plug. Once he installed the plug he said meet me at the service counter, we left. On another occasion, I was in there to buy some oil & gloves for my kids. While standing in line this guy who was walking around pushing a mop & not paying attention slams backwards into me about knocking me over & into my son. He never even said excuse me or kiss my azz. He was about my size, 6'1" 230lbs & if my son wasnt standing there I would have dropped him & proceeded to "mop" his punk azz up with his own tool of expertise. I did talk to the sales or floor manager on the way out & he acted like he was gonna talk to the mop boy. I know every time I ever go near Barnies I am gonna get screwed & everyone I know has the same opinion. BTW, I am a Honda Power Equipment dealer & they dont pay sh*t for warranty repairs. For a transmission job that takes my best tech with 21 yrs. exp. 1.5hours, they pay us .7 hours. I wont buy a honda because of the way they screw our shop on warranty repairs. Also, if your Honda warranty is expired by 1 day, too bad for your luck, Honda wont make exceptions. I also deal several other lines & they will & have all made exceptions for warranties that were out as far as a month. Honda dont care if your mom died the day your mower broke, you better have it in the shop before the last day or too bad so sad. If they have a person just for warranties, then that person should go to bat for their customers & persuade Honda into taking care of the whole job including the oil & plug which IS COVERED BY WARRANTY if there is an underlying warrantable problem that caused the oil & plug to need replaced!!! Your post is hitting those jerks where it hurts, tell all your friends & tell them to tell all their friends & keep the chain alive. As for Jerk..err..Jack saying you were obligated to him, he is an obvious idiot who cant even spell half the words he writes. I as many others will be waiting on his response, it will make or break their reputation, although it sucked before your post, the post just lends credence to an already known fact about Barnies.
450rcrazy

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2006, 05:35:39 PM »

I have been waiting for Jack--azz's reply for 2 months don't think he is gonna respond.I have told every one that I know and then some I don't know, of the way I was treated and will continue to do so as long as they are still in buisnesss.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 05:13:45 PM by 450rcrazy » Logged
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2006, 11:45:37 AM »

Almost 1500 potential customers have read this post. Good Job Barnies. Way to save face. Roll Eyes I bet Jack isnt even there anymore after coming on this thread & making a Jackazz out of himself. Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:47:15 AM by greenmachine » Logged
450rcrazy

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2006, 05:39:14 PM »

Just a reminder to anyone who may have forgot or not read this yet.Barneys still sucks
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2006, 07:22:28 AM »

I bought ATV from Team Savage Cycle Springs in Clearwater. The guys where great and will help you at the drop of a hat.

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
450rcrazy

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »

two more sales Barneys lost after screwing me over.

[attachment deleted by admin]
450rcrazy

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »

450rcrazy

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2007, 06:26:55 PM »

450rcrazy

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2007, 06:28:46 PM »

450rcrazy

« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »

we keep adding to the collection but never again purchased from barneys

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 06:44:51 PM »

Q
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »

if you are looking to buy a Yamaha, i'd check out Suncoast Motorcycle and Marine.  They gave us a GREAT price on a YFZ and stood behind that price when my cousin wanted to get one too.  Great service too, kept the entire shop open an extra half hour so we could get there to pick up and pay for the bikes.  Thumbs Up to them

Is that in Brooksville?  We were thinking about going there.  They were on Ponce de Leon but I think they moved onto 50 near Crystal autos?

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2007, 05:14:29 PM »

we keep adding to the collection but never again purchased from barneys

I want that trailer of yours lol.  Its huge.  Almost 2000 views, and I actually thought Barneys looked like a good place since it was so big.  Its safe to say they lost us as customers and we were going to buy 4 brand new quads and a Rhino, which will easily total over 30k.  I would trust the members of this site before I would trust someone who just wants my money.  Oh well Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 05:16:14 PM by FloridaBullet » Logged

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2007, 12:52:32 PM »

I second that motion!

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2007, 10:08:50 AM »

450rcrazy v- from the looks of that picture we might need to start thinking about that double decker lol

and correct me if im wrong but i think the trailer (by its self) could be for sale if the price is right ... we can always build another ... bigger ... one. lol

450rcrazy

« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2007, 05:56:51 PM »

450rcrazy v- from the looks of that picture we might need to start thinking about that double decker lol

and correct me if im wrong but i think the trailer (by its self) could be for sale if the price is right ... we can always build another ... bigger ... one. lol

every thing is for sale for the right price!

If our group keeps growing we may have to build a double decker fifthwheel to haul all the bikes,as it is we had three trailers on that trip and not everyone in the group went! there was a total of 19 bikes there including the yamasport and the yaster.
candidate zero

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2007, 12:00:20 PM »

I've noticed at Barney's of Brandon, only about two of the guys behind the parts counter know sh*t about bikes. I've actually been standing there while they're tried to look in the catalogs and can't find common parts, or even know what each part is. I've been able to answer questions they couldnt, which is pretty bad considering that's their job.

'06 LTR
jpease

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2007, 09:45:56 PM »

Interesting, over at the yamaha jet boat forum there is post with the same complaint as this one.

Barney's is really really good...........at been bad.
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2007, 05:32:49 PM »

I hear that Barney is a real ass raper.
USFfishing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2007, 11:17:49 AM »

when I want a new bike I walk in there knowing more about there product then they do.  I am informing them on the features of there bikes.  What morons!  this is your job,  know the product.

07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »

I went there and they wer very expensive.  I bought at West Coast Powersports in Clearwater. http://www.westcoastpowersports.com/ Great service and prices.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
iluvmy250r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2007, 12:05:16 AM »

you know i really feel for you 450rcrazy i have never been to that barneys and never will after reading all the things everone has said I own my own shop in riverview and have gotten alot of parts from barneys of brandon and I as a girl know more about the parts then they do many time i have had to go down there and show them on there computers what i need i so agree with you that Barneys sucks I have had a dealing with Honda in brandon very close to yours with the warrenty but thats a hole different story and yes its on a 07 450r so i do have one question did the service manager ever contact you i didnt see any think so thats probibly a no what a jack AZZ oh well you will be better off with out them any ways oh and one more thing Honda power house of westly chaple rocks they tryed to make every thing right on my 450r problem
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2007, 02:51:10 AM »

I called Barney's to get a rubber gasket for my steering stem assembly-you need two of them.They said they had them in stock at the Brandon store.I drive there and they only had one.
   I'm like,"What the hell am I gonna do with just one?"They tell me,"I have to order one."I told them to send it to the St.Pete Barney's because That's the area I live in. They told me I would get a call when it comes in.It has been over a month...no phone call!!
   They can't even get a rubber gasket the right way.
450rcrazy

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2007, 07:23:51 PM »

you know i really feel for you 450rcrazy i have never been to that barneys and never will after reading all the things everone has said I own my own shop in riverview and have gotten alot of parts from barneys of brandon and I as a girl know more about the parts then they do many time i have had to go down there and show them on there computers what i need i so agree with you that Barneys sucks I have had a dealing with Honda in brandon very close to yours with the warrenty but thats a hole different story and yes its on a 07 450r so i do have one question did the service manager ever contact you i didnt see any think so thats probibly a no what a jack AZZ oh well you will be better off with out them any ways oh and one more thing Honda power house of westly chaple rocks they tryed to make every thing right on my 450r problem

No never contacted me even after the many e-mails I sent him .All e-mails had a link to this thread attached.

they can kiss my  Moon
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com