Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARNEYS SAINT PETE SUCKS  (Read 42824 times)
05greengriz
Supreme Member

FMR STYLE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2006, 09:46:43 AM »

Barney's, I believe you have a man here that has been wronged. Barney's needs to make good on this little grease my pocket venture and save some grace for your dealership, for there are quite a few members from the tampa bay area that frequent this site and in a pastense, both of your "DEALERSHIPS". I for one have purchased 4 atv's in the past 5 years from Barney's of Brandon, but will look elswhere if this "GREASE MY POCKET" venture isn't made right. Have a good day and hope this takes a turn for the better for the both of you.

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http
450rcrazy

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 05:57:41 PM »

I still havent seen the updated report from Jack maybe he's still tring to think up excuses for their buisness practices
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 08:45:06 PM »

I think jack is that russian fella that sold me a honda .uhhhh what was his last name? oooo  oh yes meeeoff   thats it jack meeoff.  what a piece of dog do .talk the horns off a billy goat he could.talked outta both sided of his head.double talkin turd tappin razzle dazzle boy.They gravitate to sales jobs.
450rcrazy

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 06:18:48 PM »

over a week and still no response to my email .He must be doing one hell of a big investigation or maybe he's too busy!
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 08:48:40 AM »

over a week and still no response to my email .He must be doing one hell of a big investigation or maybe he's too busy!

It's neither of those... like you said b/f, THEY SUCK

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
KB

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2006, 08:22:15 AM »

Dude, I always hated BARNEY.
450rcrazy

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2006, 08:49:27 AM »

Two weeks and no reply to the email this just shows how bad barneys service department is and how it maybe due to the fact that the service manager does not follow thru on his job.like I said before BARNEYS SAINT PETE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil
yfz#78

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 02:04:32 AM »

my advice is to get a service manual. maintainance isn't hard to do.

450rcrazy

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 05:18:42 PM »

my advice is to get a service manual. maintainance isn't hard to do.
not tring to be rude but read the whole thread before you post
450rcrazy

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2006, 08:24:48 PM »

I wonder if the owner of barneys has seen this thread? If he actually knows whats going on at his dealership or if he even cares?
450rcrazy

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2006, 06:15:43 PM »

over a month still no reply from jack (the service manager that does all he possibly can to satisfy customers) I guess all his investigation turned up would reflect negativly on barneys .This just proves how bad barneys sucks.Based on my experiance and what I've read of others experiances ,I would suggest going no where near barneys to purchase a bike or part nor would I even suggest them to check the air in your tires. Grind
450rcrazy

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2006, 06:22:34 PM »

I sent service manager of the year Jack a reminder E-mail of how much barneys really sucks.I hope all members here have read this thread so they know not to make the same mistake I did and trust barneys to be a good reputible dealer.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2006, 11:14:34 PM »

I have the whole thread and I think the service manager is a little crazy for saying a customer is "obligated" to send him an email. What scares me is if they didn't know who you were then they must have had more cases just like this. I will never thinka bout going into the dealer again. This comes from someone who would like to buy 2 new quads in the near future.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 09:32:24 AM »

I have the whole thread and I think the service manager is a little crazy for saying a customer is "obligated" to send him an email. What scares me is if they didn't know who you were then they must have had more cases just like this. I will never thinka bout going into the dealer again. This comes from someone who would like to buy 2 new quads in the near future.

I agree , a lot of "Service based Companies" are putting more of a load on the Consumer and less on themselves. I am meticulous with my bikes for one reason....SO I do not have to get warranty work done...I do not want to deal with these people...They have the mindset that they are doing US a favor....

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
garym
Supreme Member

four wheeling or fishing, it always takes gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 02:18:48 PM »

This was real interesting to read... I know I am never going there to buy anything!!!
Sorry for your bad experience but now I know where not to buy my new quad!  Looks like I will to go to Westcoast Powersports in Clearwater or CycleSprings in Palm Harbor

Again, sorry to hear about your bad experience
450rcrazy

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2006, 05:50:06 PM »

This was real interesting to read... I know I am never going there to buy anything!!!
Sorry for your bad experience but now I know where not to buy my new quad!  Looks like I will to go to Westcoast Powersports in Clearwater or CycleSprings in Palm Harbor

Thank you , I am glad this thread may have helped you avoid a dealer that does not care for their customers.I just hope all members have read this so no one gets treated like I was .Some buisnesses dont relize that service after the sale is just as important as the sale itself.
#26YFZ
Supreme Member

Get up, there's no excuses...

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2006, 06:48:55 PM »

if you are looking to buy a Yamaha, i'd check out Suncoast Motorcycle and Marine.  They gave us a GREAT price on a YFZ and stood behind that price when my cousin wanted to get one too.  Great service too, kept the entire shop open an extra half hour so we could get there to pick up and pay for the bikes.  Thumbs Up to them
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2006, 08:42:13 PM »

Never trust a Rubble, ya shoulda gone to a Flintstone! I believe alot of the old time dealers could give a sh-t about god service cause they think they got ya over a barrel. Alot of new dealeships opening up all over so these guys better wake up and see who's behind them!
450rcrazy

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2006, 01:59:43 PM »

Barneys and jack can kiss my  Moon
Loven It
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 09:55:08 AM »

Just FYI - I got a great price at Westcoast in Clwtr, however they forget who you are as soon as the sale is over! Not a good thing when a salesman tells you to bring your bike back free of charge to do a few minor things that should have been done before the bike was sold...then they want to charge you cause the salesman has no idea who you are 3 days later when ya get there. He only called me about 100 times in 3 weeks but once I bought the bike he had no clue who I was.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!! They do not communicate well with each other there. One person says one thing ya get there and no one has a clue what you are talking about...why cause they were all talking out of their a$$es

My encounter with them anyway

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 10:37:16 AM »

i have done all my work an purchasing at Cycle Springs in palm harbor they are hands down Bow  one of the best and knowledgable places i have ever been. yes powersports will forget who you are had a very similar experience there. or for riding gear that you cant find anywhere alse i go to Cycle Gear in St. Pete. those two place stand behind everything to include price matching.  Clapper
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:03:30 AM by MPTonyT » Logged

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
dj_pizzim
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 11:42:33 AM »

You know the funniest thing about this whole situation is that when we would go in there it seamed they knew we were all friends. And well there whole customer tracking software to see just how much you spend, would show them that we do just that, spend money, Lots of it. What would you say 450rcrazy maybe something like 20k+ in the last 2 years between all of us. Heck I spent close to $200 up there before the trip to croom when your bike broke.  that doesnt include the $100's of dollars I've spent up there ordering parts from them that should be in stock but wernt. There is one this i can say about Barneys, If you wana buy a bike they will treat you the best. They might hose you on the price and tell you some fibs but they will do it with the prettiest smile you have ever seen. Now when it come to service lets face it, prices are prices and doing it your self will always be cheaper but you should be able to expect them to stand behind there work and there product and FIX the problem not blame it on poor maintainance. I personally know 450rCrazy and i can tell you that he took good car of that bike to the point that you could call it an obsession(that wash job where the plastics were taken off to be cleaned  Grin). We all take good care of our bikes and know how to fix them, some more than other as not all of us are MMI grads but to say its bad maintainance is a joke. Just my 2 cents.

450rcrazy

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 05:29:55 PM »

What would you say 450rcrazy maybe something like 20k+ in the last 2 years between all of us. Heck I spent close to $200 up there before the trip to croom when your bike broke. 

lets see 3 450r's @6700 apop plus ttt  ,2   250ex's @3800 a pop plus ttt.  1 raptor 660 @7000 plusttt.   1 raptor 80 @ 3000 plus 2 trx 90's at 3000 each oh and a  pw 80 @2000 plus tons of accessories and riding gear.
MPTonyT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 06:12:26 PM »

yeah one of my buddies was like i dont even deal with those clowns all they do is rip you off when you can go right down the street in either direction and get a better price not only on bike but equiptment. when i went it ther i had visited three other dealers and when i heard their price (mind you i was paying cash) i about sh*t my self. when i told them the other quotes i got they were like i  cant meet them those are just rediculous. id be cutting my arm off for this sale. so i left. and im soon to buy a wolverine 450 and cycle springs will get my business then too.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
450rcrazy

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2006, 07:38:49 PM »

for some reason I just cant let my frustration/aggrivation go I'm still pi$$ed off.I have never in my life held a grudge for so long ,but then again I have never been treated so poorly. Angry
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com