Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: truck night?  (Read 1534 times)
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 01, 2006, 08:05:07 PM »

has anyone down here heard of a place that has a truck night i recently went on vacation up north n they got em all over the place you pay a fee to git in w/ or w/o your truck n you can drive through the pits tug o war music food etc ... heres a link to one up north www.fireballtrucknite.com have any yall heard of anything like it btw best part is its 100% LEGAL no more annoying cops lol

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 09:02:04 PM »

aint never seen one. btw you really should consider learning how to spell a little better. mrs. clark aint doing a very good job i guess. Huh
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 09:46:03 PM »

has anyone down here heard of a place that has a truck night i recently went on vacation up north n they got em all over the place you pay a fee to git in w/ or w/o your truck n you can drive through the pits tug o war music food etc ... heres a link to one up north www.fireballtrucknite.com have any yall heard of anything like it btw best part is its 100% LEGAL no more annoying cops lol

Try www.trucksgonewild.com  - These guys do some sick sh!t.

fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 10:19:19 PM »

There's a place in Lakeland. The info is on the trucks gone wild or chucks trucks website. There's also a place west of Ocala, where we go, called Horse Hole mud bog. It's a cool, legal place. I think their website is www.mudup.com.
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 10:43:24 AM »

I know that a bar in Okeechobee ( 8 Seconds ) has truck night every few weeks.... But, I'm not sure when the next one is....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com