Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: please read!!!!very important-holeylands  (Read 15260 times)
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 29, 2006, 10:33:57 PM »

HOLEYLAND RIDERS BEWARE!!!!!
i was robbed today.some low-life from belle glade area broke into my truck by prying the lock and handle on my drivers door.then rummaged thru my truck found my wallet i had hidden,with all my credit cards,drivers lic.,$250.00 cash,and like an idiot my social security card was in there as well...stole my truck keys,with house keys,work keys..etc....wish they would have gone ahead and stolen the truck with the trailer.....called sheriff's office..they came out did report,,lifted alot of finger prints off door and areas which i haven't touched,like the door jam,the first aid kit,which my wallt was underneath it.....called all credit cards in stolen,got a call from one of them and they said someone tried to use my visa at a gas station in belle glade at 7pm....however they used my bank card at a place called berner oil and town star and got me for 1400.00 before i could freeze that account...but bank says i'll get that back...if anyone has any info please call me 954-931-5923..todd........i ride at holeyland every saturday.i drive a dark gray dodge 1500,with a black car trailer....if anyone knows where berner oil is,please let me know...and if the thief is reading this i am going to prosecute you.....because the gas station where it was declined has video survellaince!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 10:42:41 PM by bftclub » Logged
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 08:07:48 AM »

if they got your house keys and DL they have your home address.  better change your locks.
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 08:57:34 AM »

yeah going to home depot this morning to get new locks....what sucks is my truck door is messed up.truck only has 15,000 miles on it (2005 model)..got up this morning and it's still in the driveway,kinda hoped since they stole my keys they would come get the truck last nite..lol
jl450r

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 09:28:57 AM »

where you parked in the main lot ?
jl450r

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 09:38:06 AM »

I hope they are not reading this because that would mean they are fellow ATVers and that would be just wrong. I seriously hope other ATVers just go out there to ride and have fun not steal.
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 09:45:05 AM »

dang sorry to hear about this.Hope they find that scum bum.Thats why my group has a buddy that sits there by the trucks with his dog incase poeple try that kinda stuff

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 02:55:43 PM »

no,i was parked down near pump house,cuz i was on north west side.....there were 4wheeler tracks around my truck and tennis shoe foot prints around my truck...BSO lifted alot of finger prints,,so hopefully with that,and have alot of friends that are in law enforcement i'll get them............next i'll be parked in main parking lot...........i have no doubt they'll be caught,,they just better pray the law gets them first..the part that sucks is i help everyone out there if i can,pull people out when they get stuck......i hate a thief,,i work hard for what i have...........but i won't change,i'll still help people out when needed cuz thats what it is all about.....THIS COUNTRY BOY WILL SURVIVE
fdatv

750 Brute Bad MoFo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 03:05:46 PM »

WYF!!!Y DO PEOPLE DO THAT S%^T Angry

Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 03:22:17 PM »

thats one thing i cannot stand is a f@#$%in thief i hope you catch them before the law does

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 07:30:56 PM »

that realy sucks i hope they catch the sob
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 07:44:29 PM »

Don't ever leave truck keys, house keys, work keys, $250 or anything of value in your truck @ Holeyland, ONF or anywhere else. Insurance can always replace the truck and/or trailer. 

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 10:52:48 PM »

should've,would've,could've....learned my lesson,just like jl450r said,sucks that fellow atvers did this,wonder how they would feel....i can't imagine that the persons were country boys or rednecks..etc.....i had a tool kit in back seat,,4 or 5 big hunting knives in there,alot of country c.d.'s.....only thing missing was wallet,keys,and my kids I-POD..
bustyxx

nice to ride...show me the mud....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 11:07:01 PM »

Huh people that ride together and mud together should not steal from others, I know a lesson is learned here for bft is my husband AND I know we will ride again and still trust others...love u babe
foreman1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2006, 11:45:13 PM »

Hate to hear such news .

Its takes stupidity or big ba##s to break into some's truck out there where stuff can happen  to a thief and no one sees nothin' . This is unfortunately nothing new to the area , some may recall the days when people would leave campers or full tracks parked under the power lines during the season instead towing  home everytime. Well those days are gone , i know of one guy who left his buggy parked on the holey land side years ago during the season only to find the brake shoes stolen from the rear end.

Whats even sadder about this theft is that you know most likely it was another buggy owner that was responsible . I wouldnt feel comfortable leaving my truck on the levee for any amount of time , theres been too many incidents that we know of.

good luck

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2006, 04:54:21 AM »

I hate thieves and hope you catch the scumbag.I too leave stuff in my truck all the time.....knock on wood I havent had a problem yet.
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »

bft, was this during the day or night ?    When I go to Holey Land I don't trust no one.  I lock my ramp and gas containers all the time, and I also ride armed. 

bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2006, 06:40:29 PM »

daytime,i just parked somewhere different,down towards pump house but on north side.....last time i parked in main lot some lowlife on a banshee was doing donuts and slingy roks everywhere,i yelled at him and he took off.....so it's either have rock dings or take the chance,,,sucks though went to dealer today for an estimate $950.00.....with a 500 deductible...on insurance...now just have to wait a week on finger prints to get run thru system,,,,talked to belle glade pd today and they are reviewing video where my cards were tried and declined.......
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2006, 06:49:49 PM »

i'm not giving up until they are caught and tried!!!!!!!!!cause everytime they swiped my cards was 1 count of fraud,plus breaking in to my truck,and theft....already told police i plan to prosecute to the fullest.....
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2006, 08:33:11 PM »

Man I am really sorry about, I know how it feels to be violated like that.  Would love to catch them, and take their a$$ to the woods.  Whats the song say, tie to a stump and let the alligators do the rest.... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
pepsi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »

THAT SUCKS Cry

05 artic cat 4x4
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 02:11:34 PM »

Don't ever leave truck keys, house keys, work keys, $250 or anything of value in your truck @ Holeyland, ONF or anywhere else. Insurance can always replace the truck and/or trailer. 

I had a simular situation happen at L-Cross.... Never again !

I put a hide-a-key on my truck & I put a spare key & remote to my alarm on my atv somewhere...

Sorry for your bad luck.... But I do live in Loxahatchee ( Near Belle glade) and I can tell you that if i'm not mistaken that gas station mentioned is the one that is on 27 just north of the 80 junction. But either way there aren't very many gas stations in Belle Glade.... Pretty small, ghetto town...

Just keep in mind that KARMA IS A B!TCH & I guarentee they get what's comming to them !

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 02:38:46 PM »

I went out there once and didn't feel safe leaving anything out in the open and now I see why. I also parked in the main parking lot and witnessed a few people doing doughnuts slinging rocks everywhere. It's those kinds of things that make it all the more worth while to buy property that I can go riding on.

Sorry to hear about the damage and property stolen I hope they catch the theif and you get to prosecute the bastard.

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 02:40:36 PM »

That sucks man, last time we were out there we left our $15 wal-mart grill out with some leftover hotdogs. Came back and someone stole our hotdogs. lol

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 04:51:50 PM »

yeah ford girl,they will definetly get whats coming to them,,,i've heard belle glade is like that,i was thinking about driving up there  with some good ole boys and parking my truck somewhere local and see who shows up with my keys....and as far as machinedog,,lucky your grill was still there.....now i'm gonna keep an eye out when i go out there,someone even gets near my truck,,,break out the deer slugs
FORD4X4GIRL

TRX's Baby Mamma !

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2006, 05:46:02 PM »

yeah ford girl,they will definetly get whats coming to them,,,i've heard belle glade is like that,i was thinking about driving up there  with some good ole boys and parking my truck somewhere local and see who shows up with my keys....and as far as machinedog,,lucky your grill was still there.....now i'm gonna keep an eye out when i go out there,someone even gets near my truck,,,break out the deer slugs

the best thing to do is to try to bait them....

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com