Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about l-cross  (Read 13233 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2006, 05:08:53 AM »

I am posting because I go to the adult events and have a good time, I also have 6 kids
2- 5y/o twins  1-9y/o   1-11y/o  1-13y/o   1-15y/o I have taken them to the family event and never had a problem but I do watch them VERY CLOSE and wheelers are parked at dark and kids stay at camp till morning. They all help watch out for each other and know what is right and what is wrong. I will continue to take them why should they be punished for what Might happen. we all have a good time. I think if parents are responsible for themselves and thier children all will be ok. You hear alot of accidents of children getting hurt or killed when there is no one around and no drinking involved. There are irrisponsible drivers anywhere you go not just L-Cross. 

What he said, plus I would like to add that I choose to go to the adult events more then the family events so I can get out and have a good time myself. I am 250 miles away and cannot go to all of the events. If I was closer then I would take my kids to the familt events more. Just cannot afford the gas or get off work to attend both so I choose the adult events.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 06:00:08 PM »

Wow... people went from talking about your experience at events to telling people what to do or what not to do... I personaly believe people are smart enough to make there own decisions... based on experiences at these places... we dont need to tell people what to do... but that just me.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 06:07:36 PM »

Oh yea, I road C&R Motorsports park also, same issues different location.  Angry

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 07:36:43 PM »

I intend to go to cr motorpark for the same resonse I like L-cross.Thanks for the heads up .I will be there labor day weekend riding and havin a few beers.I will not bring young kids.Yeehaw.No church groups to get in my way I hope.
fire20

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 07:45:32 PM »

thats funny LMAO

Dave
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2006, 09:11:46 PM »

Oh yea, I road C&R Motorsports park also, same issues different location.  Angry

If you see underage drinkers maybe you should report them to security instead of watching it also. In my opinion, you are just as guilty as those two 50 yr olds you were talking about yelling at the 14 year olds to take their tops off. I would like to ask you how do you know these girls were 14 years old. Did you ID them. I can say that I have never witnessed it myself or it would have got reported. Most all mud bogs have a lot of people attending and you will see different stuff at them all.

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2006, 12:23:37 PM »

Smiley Smiley

Have any of you been to any other Mud Events? This is at EVERYONE of them!
Not only mud events, but Nascar, Concerts and Athletic events, any where there is alot of people you will have these issues. At least we try to enforce the rules and have separated the events with family weekends and adult weekends. We have moved the kiddie campground further back on the property and it is fenced in as well. There IS a mud hole in that camping area as well. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience at our event but we DO enforce all of our rules with the Glades Co.
Sheriffs Dept. and Certified security at EVERY event 24 hrs a day. As far as anyone getting hurt, we have been open for 3 years and the only accidents we have had are
people hurting THEMSELVES!

Thanks,
Mark & Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2006, 04:00:03 PM »

yunt2ride,
Okay lets break down your attempt here.

1. You said "If you see underage drinkers maybe you should report them to security instead of watching it also" How do you know I did not.

2. You said "you are just as guilty as those two 50 yr olds you were talking about yelling at the 14 year olds to take their tops off"  How do you know I stopped and watched? How do you know I did not report this as well

3. You said, "I would like to ask you how do you know these girls were 14 years old. Did you ID them" I have a 13 year old daughter and these girls looked a little older than her. How old are you??

4. You finally said, "Most all mud bogs have a lot of people attending and you will see different stuff at them all." I did not and do not judge anyone or anything, unlike your presumptuous comments, my comments were made to warn certain people about events, just as Patricia did.

As we, responsible off-roaders, lose more spots because of irresponsible people, we tend to look for legal places to ride. So, more people like myself are looking for new places to ride. L-Cross one of them. Will I ride there again, yes. Will I ride places like L-Cross, yes. Will I take my kids, no. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »

yunt2ride,
Okay lets break down your attempt here.

1. You said "If you see underage drinkers maybe you should report them to security instead of watching it also" How do you know I did not.

2. You said "you are just as guilty as those two 50 yr olds you were talking about yelling at the 14 year olds to take their tops off"  How do you know I stopped and watched? How do you know I did not report this as well

3. You said, "I would like to ask you how do you know these girls were 14 years old. Did you ID them" I have a 13 year old daughter and these girls looked a little older than her. How old are you??

4. You finally said, "Most all mud bogs have a lot of people attending and you will see different stuff at them all." I did not and do not judge anyone or anything, unlike your presumptuous comments, my comments were made to warn certain people about events, just as Patricia did.

As we, responsible off-roaders, lose more spots because of irresponsible people, we tend to look for legal places to ride. So, more people like myself are looking for new places to ride. L-Cross one of them. Will I ride there again, yes. Will I ride places like L-Cross, yes. Will I take my kids, no. 

On question number one. Well did you let security know or did you not?

On question number two. You must have looked long enough to ID them because you said they were 14. Which brings me to the point of you must have been pretty close to see them that good.

On question number three. Just because your daughter is 13 does not mean that those girls were 14, they could have been small for there saize. I have a 37 year old sister with three kids that you would think was under 18 if you did not know her age. I am 41 by the way.

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 07:52:36 AM »

I guess you will have to figure that out on your own yung grasshopper.  Grin

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 08:38:45 AM »

I guess you will have to figure that out on your own yung grasshopper.  Grin

Thats what I thought. You wouldn't answer, so then it must have been an assumption. You assume those girls were 14 and I assume you must have been watching them. And then you say yung grasshopper when you are younger then I am. LOL
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 08:40:47 AM by yunt2ride » Logged

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2006, 09:07:18 PM »

Grow up. PM me if you have more to say, not this board.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 08:38:30 AM »

Grow up. PM me if you have more to say, not this board.

Evidently I am grown up. You were the one to come to this board with the assumption of what you beleive and started bashing L-Cross, then you throw C&R in the mix. Maybe you should get your facts together before talking bad about a decent place to ride. Its about like bad gossip.

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2006, 04:50:47 PM »

You have a PM.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up