Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: high lifter mud bogs  (Read 1268 times)
561rincon

dont get stuck. get buried!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2006, 10:05:00 PM »

i read on highlifter that they are starting a bog tour. anyone know if FL is on it? if not everyone should email them.

05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 10:28:41 PM »

I did Email them and they stated that the closest they were coming was Alabama or something. I'll have to look through my deleted messages and try to get the information.

Thanks for writing in. Absolutely! We plan to take ArenaBog on the road soon and will be coming to as many towns as time will allow. We're excited to meet more of our friends and customers across the country. If you know of a "smaller" arena in your area and would like us to take a look, send us a link to their website and we'll do the research. ArenaBog is going to grow a spectator following for Mud Riding and we are thrilled to be a part of it. We hope to see you at one of the shows!

Thanks again, High Lifter
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:40:00 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
Kawa3
Supreme Member

Straight Up

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 11:14:08 PM »

mmm..ill have to email them there is one in shreveport,LA that I was thinking about going to hopeuflyl there will be one here or in Ga that I might be able to enter, or at least go to. Grin

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com