Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is the Most annoying member
bushwacked - 18 (27.7%)
brett 7-11 - 45 (69.2%)
atv2ATV3 - 2 (3.1%)
Total Voters: 59

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Most annoying please vote  (Read 38097 times)
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »

Spit

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 05:02:10 PM »

i think i should vote for all of the above yall really dont got anything better to do than pick fights which is exactly what your complainin about anyhoo thats my 2 cents

Thanks & BE SURE YOU VOTE. Now heres your change & go away please...... Lips Sealed

Please put away the livetock at L-cross Huh
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:45:48 PM by bushwacker » Logged

team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »

I just wanna say I voted.  Brett just remember no pets at LCROSS you gotta leave the goat at home.

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »

Ha, I think by now he has stopped listening. If he's such a PITA and doesn't contribute and obviously isn't learning anything from this site then why is he here? I know at out 4x4 Truck forums we kick off a$$holes like that. Very rarely does that happen but very rarely do people get bored enough to argue with someone over a computer screen.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2006, 06:24:56 PM »

Wait a minute...you kicked someone off a 4x4 forum?

That's just wrong.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2006, 06:48:54 PM »

i will be there sat moring  what time it the reunion
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2006, 07:00:01 PM »

when the guest of HONOR arrives...... Roll Eyes

PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2006, 07:45:46 PM »

I am going to swing by his house and pick him up!

PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »

I wonder if patti would flood the mud hole to put his boat in there? Then we can do what the vikings did when they sent one fo there own away...

PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2006, 07:49:56 PM »

Lets tally up all of this up
Kawgirl…. Big azz
Shortcut…  inadequate in bed
Da mtg man…  Fat
Joedirt… Fat
Thrasher… fat
Purelogic… fat
Mrspurelogic … fat
Bushwacker …adult phone operator.

PureLogic

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2006, 07:57:18 PM »

And to everyone that has been “pm” by this charming individual Please let me know because we would like to talk to you and see these Pms….

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2006, 08:15:14 PM »

Lets tally up all of this up
Kawgirl…. Big azz
Shortcut…  inadequate in bed
Da mtg man…  Fat
Joedirt… Fat
Thrasher… fat
Purelogic… fat
Mrspurelogic … fat
Bushwacker …adult phone operator.

Like I always said, I may be fat but he's ugly, I can lose weight. Cheesy

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »

just so you people know... look Huh its right for people to talk crap about me and i cant respond...of course i m going to repsond..

i have not talked to any of these people in months. they dont like me,i dont care..but make sure all of you know, that these people started this battle, im just responding to there comments that made online..

what is life only a 1 way situation..you can talk bad about others, but they cant fight back in words...

then as yall wish remove me from the site.
remember if you cant take it, THEN YOU BETTER NOT dish it.

2007 honda rancher
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2006, 08:37:19 PM »

GO AHEAD AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT...booo hoooo noone likes me... oh no, i cant live anymore, im gonna die..bye.

2007 honda rancher
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2006, 08:58:49 PM »

GO AHEAD AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT...booo hoooo noone likes me... oh no, i cant live anymore, im gonna die..bye.

Well, it sounds like your asking for it, doesn't it? Sorry bud, I dont mean to judge, I'm just messing with ya. I'm new here and really don't care to much about arguing over the computer in the first place. Plus I never listen to anyone's side of the story because you know you'll never get the truth.

But dude, it's a computer. If you dont like what someone says then you either have option A.) Ignore them         or         B.)Write back and argue with someone halfway across the state that you'll probably never see in your life and get a chance to settle things out with. Unless you plan to meet up which, with how things are going, might not be in your best interests.

Wait a minute...you kicked someone off a 4x4 forum?

That's just wrong.

Well, it was an extreme situation and it caused to much of an uproar so I'm sure it'll be a looooong time before someone wishes to do the same.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2006, 09:03:20 PM »

just so you people know... look Huh its right for people to talk crap about me and i cant respond...of course i m going to repsond..

i have not talked to any of these people in months. they dont like me,i dont care..but make sure all of you know, that these people started this battle, im just responding to there comments that made online..

what is life only a 1 way situation..you can talk bad about others, but they cant fight back in words...

then as yall wish remove me from the site.
remember if you cant take it, THEN YOU BETTER NOT dish it.

Lets see Brett, Have I ever said anything bad about you? No I have not. As a matter of fact I've tried to be civil and take care of the issues taht you've had. I know all of the sh!t that you've pulled with the stalking and the calling of other peoples wives (several times a day)and the driving by peoples house at all hours of the night and blowing up there cell phones after they told you that you were not invited. You are a strange little man and need to back the hell off. nYeah, I ride with alot of these people but you have decided to include me in your little antics now.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2006, 09:12:25 PM »

i have never rode by anyones house..i dont know where any of you live, again before you speak, at least speak the truth. how did i involve you, i never said your name... all this bs goes to purelogic,kawgirl and bushwaker..if you decide to include yourself thats your choice, but i never mentioned any other names.
this will be my last post.

before you post please make sure to know the truth. please if i drove by someones house, please tell me when where, give me a date and time. please thats news to me.

2007 honda rancher
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2006, 09:32:07 PM »

No need to provide dates and times, you would just deny  it anyway. You live in such a dimented little world you have no clue what the truth is. You thrive on the drama, it's the only way you can get any attention. By the way, what was the final out come of your question " is it ok to sleep with someone thats married" or do you deny posting that aswell ?

brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »

bye

2007 honda rancher
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2006, 09:36:05 PM »

before you post please make sure to know the truth. please if i drove by someones house, please tell me when where, give me a date and time. please thats news to me.

BBF's

1-12-05 11am
1-12--5 1232 pm
1-13-05 5 am
1-13-05 2pm
1-13-05 957 pm
etc
PL
1-12-05 11am
1-12--5 1232 pm
1-13-05 5 am
1-13-05 2pm
1-13-05 957 pm
etc
cust wife cell
1-12-06 11am
1-12--5 232 pm
1-13-05 546 am
1-13-05 215pm
1-13-05 1157 pm
1-12-05 1133am
1-12--5 232 pm
1-13-05 549 am
1-13-05 221pm
1-13-05 1157 pm

etc etc etc.............................

digitals cell
1-12-05 11am
1-12--5 1232 pm
1-13-05 5 am
1-13-05 2pm
1-13-05 957 pm
1-12-05 11am
1-12--5 1232 pm
1-13-05 5 am
1-13-05 2pm
1-13-05 957 pm
1-12-06 11am
1-12--5 232 pm
1-13-05 546 am
1-13-05 215pm
1-13-05 1157 pm
1-12-05 1133am
1-12--5 232 pm
1-13-05 549 am
1-13-05 221pm
1-13-05 1157 pm
 THIS IS THE partisl for stalking the FIRST MONT too tired to type in the rest....................
etc,etc etc etc etc etc

Get the point. Animal fornication impedes ones memory.....

See ya this weekend GOAT BOY!!!!!!!

bareback

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »

i have never rode by anyones house..i dont know where any of you live, again before you speak, at least speak the truth. how did i involve you, i never said your name... all this bs goes to purelogic,kawgirl and bushwaker..if you decide to include yourself thats your choice, but i never mentioned any other names.

I have been following this thread and some others and sometimes I feel sorry for you. I only hope that you choose another hobby maybe one that suits your personality better. QT doesn't seem to care about certain RVers and she gave you a chance, but now I see she feels pretty much the same way for her own reasons. OH YEAH, I have one more question before you go? Whats your explanation about harassing someones girlfriend and blowing up a phone? You know, there  were times when I felt like I was around a scarey bunch, based on some of these accusation about you, I want to apologize to those that I thought were scarey, like Wacker, Custom & Bo322.  Tongue

MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2006, 09:38:35 PM »

Good Day Everyone,

It has come to our attention that Brett is looking and is probably going to be purchasing a deed at River Ranch. Lauren (QT) and I are trying to talk him out of buying the deed. We have told him that when you’re a guest, you are always with that owner who invited you and there is usually something always going on, but as an owner you are basically riding with your camp, and group rides between camps are rare.

We had him out with us last weekend trying to be nice, and there were a few issues of Brett being Brett, chasing cows. He was supposed to leave Monday morning because he had to work. When we got up we asked him what time he had to leave so we could plan another ride and wanted him involved, he said “I don’t have to work I called in so I can stay another night.” We had previous dinner plans with another camp so we asked him to leave Monday afternoon, he was trying to get others to invite for him to stay after we asked him to leave. There were a few other issues but they are not worth mentioning at this time.

We wanted to let everyone know that Brett is not welcome at our camp after his antics of last weekend. We will not show him where anyone’s camp is located as he doesn’t know his “time” to leave and will be a pain in the butt to everyone out there.

Again, we just wanted to let everyone know what’s going on and that Brett is probably going to be a fixture at the Ranch.

I don't want to start anything with this, no drama intended, just and FYI

Freakk

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2006, 09:39:19 PM »

BigDaddy post

Re: FYI on Brett
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 07:55:59 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well.... Heres what going to happen! If he get caught chasing cows, he will be black ball from RR and only be able to ride his land. RR is and well be a hunting and camping club for members of RROA. Its NOT a atv park and non members will have no right to use the land.

QT Post:

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 09:00:21 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't agree w/ you more BD. That's why he will never be out there w/ us again. And if he does get out there he's been told that we will never ride w/ him or hang out w/ him. Just wanted y'all to know so you weren't put at risk of any trouble. Everything in here was discussed w/ him prior to posting.

My Post:

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:54:47 AM » Quote Modify Remove

hehe haha BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hehe ahhh
........No Good Deed goes unpunished ...Long Live the BFZ

brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2006, 09:39:48 PM »

uh obv u r not to smart those dates are during the work week, while im at work...gotta come up with something better then yet...wackabush..

i will see you this weekend.. look foward to it.

2007 honda rancher
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2006, 09:41:36 PM »

More

QT post:

He has told me in our final conversation that he will not be buying out there because he knows many ppl don't want him out there. He will not be going out there w/ anyone that knows of this. If you hear of him being invited advise them against it. As a phone call was received w/ pics of Brett and we were told that should he ever be out there w/ us again they would notify RRPOA and we wouldn't be riding the property either.

Protect yourselves, protect your friends.

Me:

Hum....seems to me someone tried to warn their fellow ATV'ers about this very thing and was told ......
"Stop being so mean to the poor guy"

EVERYONE GET THE PICTURE this member tries to portray.... Its not just me.

I cant even begin to post what he annoys me with in PM"S

See ya this weekend GOAT BOY!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com