Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When are the next drag races?  (Read 77773 times)
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: August 15, 2006, 09:05:25 PM »

Jason, you know we will help a brotha out !!!!

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: August 15, 2006, 09:25:11 PM »

thank you guys for being evey helpfull. if anyone else has some way of helping out please e-mail me. this track can be big if we all come together
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2006, 09:39:26 PM »

evey, WHAT?Huh?? ohh yeah, HOOKED ON PHONICS again !!!!
Still looking for ya !!, let me know what else ya need, Holla Cool

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2006, 10:09:49 PM »

we need a kids class  Wink  and it needs to follow planetsand rules  Cool and they should get with planet sand to make it up to there specs so it would be  a sancstion track  Grin    i no i no i cant spell just get over it and live with Boxer Boxer Owie Owie Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing Moon Moon Moon 

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
SMITH RACING

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: August 16, 2006, 03:26:00 AM »

hey papa where is my money you promised me?
Hey Kirby, Im still trying to find some wore out cash. Let me figure something out. I gave you A New +8 chrome swinger, New rad billet carrier, excellent condition chrome durablue eliminator axle all good sprocket,brake, and wheel hubs, plus $600.00 dollars.So lets do the math. New swinger I paid $350.00 for. Rad billet carrier I paid $200.00 for. Dura blue axle was $329.00 So with the $600.00  thats $1.479.00 RIGHT!!! Now, From you  I got a scratched and scuffed up +8 roung housing swinger with some rust. I got a nicked up dented up, beat up round old as hell round housing bearing carrier. And a lonestar axle with bad wheel hubs, So bad that they wouldn't tightin up. So I had to put new ones. That Oh buy the way cost me $150.00  So now lets do the math on the stuff I got from you! Swing arm $300.00 tops Carrier in the shape it was in $100.00 Used lonestar drag with bad hubs $400.00 and thats being generous. As a matter of fact I remember when you won the ebay auction and it was under $700.00 for all of that stuff. So add the $150.00 I paid for new wheel hubs I had $1579.00 Minus the $800.00 thats $779.00 to the good for you. Oh yeah plus you sold my old stuff I think it was for around $350.00 So Now you made $1129.00 off me. And your asking me for $150.00 for a set of front LSR hubs!!! I think that makes us even for the junk rear hubs you sold me to began with!! Im sure most people on here would agree!! Its ok to make money, But I ask you ahead of time if everything I bought was good. It wasn't the rear hubs were so bad it made the bike unsafe to ride. Now If you want the old rear Lonestar hubs I had to replace you are welcome to them. But thats it!  If you want to argue about this on here or any other public forum, Thats fine with me. But you should take your $1129.00 profit you made off me and be happy with that!! SEE YA!!!

all i got to say is what ever you said you were going to pay me and that was the deal. when we traded you said it was cool you should have spoke up right then and said something. i guess i will take another hit on trying to help someone out

kirby smith
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2006, 04:36:56 PM »

hey papa where is my money you promised me?
Hey Kirby, Im still trying to find some wore out cash. Let me figure something out. I gave you A New +8 chrome swinger, New rad billet carrier, excellent condition chrome durablue eliminator axle all good sprocket,brake, and wheel hubs, plus $600.00 dollars.So lets do the math. New swinger I paid $350.00 for. Rad billet carrier I paid $200.00 for. Dura blue axle was $329.00 So with the $600.00  thats $1.479.00 RIGHT!!! Now, From you  I got a scratched and scuffed up +8 roung housing swinger with some rust. I got a nicked up dented up, beat up round old as hell round housing bearing carrier. And a lonestar axle with bad wheel hubs, So bad that they wouldn't tightin up. So I had to put new ones. That Oh buy the way cost me $150.00  So now lets do the math on the stuff I got from you! Swing arm $300.00 tops Carrier in the shape it was in $100.00 Used lonestar drag with bad hubs $400.00 and thats being generous. As a matter of fact I remember when you won the ebay auction and it was under $700.00 for all of that stuff. So add the $150.00 I paid for new wheel hubs I had $1579.00 Minus the $800.00 thats $779.00 to the good for you. Oh yeah plus you sold my old stuff I think it was for around $350.00 So Now you made $1129.00 off me. And your asking me for $150.00 for a set of front LSR hubs!!! I think that makes us even for the junk rear hubs you sold me to began with!! Im sure most people on here would agree!! Its ok to make money, But I ask you ahead of time if everything I bought was good. It wasn't the rear hubs were so bad it made the bike unsafe to ride. Now If you want the old rear Lonestar hubs I had to replace you are welcome to them. But thats it!  If you want to argue about this on here or any other public forum, Thats fine with me. But you should take your $1129.00 profit you made off me and be happy with that!! SEE YA!!!

all i got to say is what ever you said you were going to pay me and that was the deal. when we traded you said it was cool you should have spoke up right then and said something. i guess i will take another hit on trying to help someone out

kirby smith

hey dude I dont know you nor do I care too,but if you have a issue with someone thats personal why dont you get off the computer and call him instead of airring all your dirty laundry on an open forum.I've met frank before one time and he didn't seam like the kind of guy to just rip someone off and all his stuff we saw was in tip top condition.all I'm saying is be a man and do your girly dealing in person or over the phone .we dont care about your problems.take it to jerry springer if you want to argue.we want to here about racin not bitchen.

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2006, 04:44:41 PM »

Jodi, Kari, which ever one was posting.
 Yes maybe it should have been done in a pm, or over the phone!?!?
maybe Kirby doesnt have Franks number, or maybe he just doesnt answer the phone,
 heck I know we have tried to call frank with NO answer. But at any rate a deal is a deal.        Any discrepancies should have been done at the time.

Now back to the racing, Jeff has been working on getting us a new track here in Fl.
So lets try to help if need be to get it up and running Wink

The " Black Pearl "
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »

hey don this is Jody I understand what your saying and it should have been taken care of right there,but theres no need for it to be on here about there personal problem.this is a race forum not a small claims court.but anyway carry on.just my 2cents

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2006, 05:16:31 PM »

I personally enjoy the drama.....keep it coming....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »

jeff, PM me your phone number....i left it at work...or dyno can you PM it to me....I left the dang phone number at work....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2006, 05:49:49 PM »

Jeff, I am getting more info from P.S. on what requirements need to met
 for it to be a sanctioned track.

The " Black Pearl "
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2006, 05:51:15 PM »

Ok, This is the last time I will post on this matter, I purchased these parts site unseen from Kirby. Paid him up front. Ask him before I paid if the parts were in good shape and was told yes. A friend of mine swapped out the parts. Im 300miles away. get to the track and the back wheels were wobbling all are over the axle. I had to purchase new hubs from midcal of all people for a $150.00. How could I contest the problem when I bought the parts site unseen and took the man for his word? He made over $1100.00 profit on me. Now wants another $150.00 for some front hubs. It aint going to happen. If I tell some one its good, Its good!! I have over a 100 feedbacks from flea bay and not one negative. And Don you have bought several things from me and have always been good. And Yes he does have my number, But he is trying to trash my rep. And Don, I drive at nite for Fedex and sleep all day. And you know that Bro! So if anyone calls me after 7:00pm and before 7:00am they usaully get a hold of me with no problem.. And Guys your right this is a racing forum, There for Im through. Just wasn't going to let someone make me look like the bad guy. Just step up and tell the truth!! Im DONE!!!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2006, 05:56:44 PM »

Yes, everything I have purchased from Frank was as he said !!!!
No-one said ( unless I missed it) that the parts were bought sight unseen, my bad!?!
But anyway, yes this is a racing thread so----------------

I take it with the name change, the Tribals are back Huh Mike going to get a ridgid now??

The " Black Pearl "
SMITH RACING

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2006, 06:05:09 PM »

hey frank call me 1-478-230-0926 this has got out of hand. i am not trying to bash you.

kirby smith
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2006, 08:11:44 PM »

not I. trying to get you up a list! Wink I'm out like a trout Cool but the tribals will never leave completely. May do something as a team together Huh Grin more fun that way Cool

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2006, 09:33:21 PM »

need some help guys on classes and entry fees for each class
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2006, 09:42:08 PM »

PLANET SAND DRAG RACING ASSOCIATION
OFFICIAL DISPLACEMENT CLASSES
kids class 100 cc and under  12years and under

1 Cylinder Class
------------------------------
1. 476cc and Up
2. 0-475cc

2 Cylinder Class
1. 826cc and Up
2. 651cc-825cc
3. 566cc-650cc
4. 476cc-565cc
5. 401cc-475cc
6. 0-400cc

3 Cylinder Class
1. 1325cc and Up
2. 0-1324cc

4 Cylinder Class
Open
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 09:44:00 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »

I think you need to make classes like Ga tracks to many the way planetsand runs theirs and not enough bikes!

535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2006, 09:56:57 PM »

i would have to go with tribal on this one.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2006, 10:01:07 PM »

we have to have the turn out first. we need to put classes together at first that are easy and fair and that would want to get new racer in the sport. if you cant compete people will not come back
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: August 16, 2006, 10:02:59 PM »

so are we going to tear em down if there is a protest?  you know there will be people there cheating, because heck there are people lieing all the time.  IMO.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: August 16, 2006, 10:07:05 PM »

smoke i was just thinking of that. i know alot of street racers that would be there and they will cheat at a drop of a hat. i think we would have to a tear down system so we keep it fair. i can also buy a tool that will tell me the stroke on the motor by going threw the spark plug hole.
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: August 16, 2006, 10:13:22 PM »

well you need to have a fat boys class  min rider   220 #   Shocked

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2006, 10:15:04 PM »

smoke i was just thinking of that. i know alot of street racers that would be there and they will cheat at a drop of a hat. i think we would have to a tear down system so we keep it fair. i can also buy a tool that will tell me the stroke on the motor by going threw the spark plug hole.

I would use a # 2 pencil....LMFAO....

stock cylinder 0-7 mm: $15.00
stock cylinders, no drag pipes, aftermarket cool head allowed, no triple port, no alky, no fuel additives.

stock cylinder 8-20 mm $15.00
stock cylinders, drag pipes allowed, no triple port, no nitrous.

aftermarket cylinders all strokes: $15.00
any cylinders, any stroke, no nitrous.  i see times that the 4 mills are running with the 18 mills, so why not put them all in the same class.  that should make everyone happy.

heavy hitters class: 15.00
rider must be over 200 lbs.  any cylinders, any stroke, no nitrous.

outlaw: $25.00
run what ya brung

a&b riders per class.
double elimination.
80% payback.
$100.00 protest, get caught cheating banned for 2 races.
no jockeys under 125 lbs, weigh in day of race.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: August 16, 2006, 10:20:58 PM »

that should be good for now. If it really takes off and you got a lot of bikes coming out and it gets really competitive then you'll probably have to tear down if protested but if you have a tool to test the stroke you'll know if it is stock or 4,10,16mil etc.... I think the cheating class will be probably the 350 class, having 4 mils and stuff like that but there's always gonna be someone trying to cheat. deffinately a heavy class for us big boys Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com