Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When are the next drag races?  (Read 77882 times)
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2006, 09:48:30 PM »

ANOTHER THING IS MY TWISTER WILL ALWAYS OUT RUN ANY 4MILL JUST BRING IT. I FORGOT WHO PORTED TONYS MOTOR? DANS MOTOR WILL OUT RUN ANY NATE MOTOR. I HAVE TALKED TO DAN MANY OF TIMES AND DALL TELLS ME NATE CALLS HIM OUT ALL THE TIME. WHEN DAN GETS THERE AND WHOPPS ON THAT A$$ NATE ALWAYS HAS A EXCUSE.
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2006, 09:55:02 PM »

Thats ok Troy, I can say how I really feel right here. Jeff I dont know all the details of what went on with Troy's/ Don's cylinders. I know Nate has always stood behind his work with me. And Im sure Chris Ware feels the same way. Your not going to make everyone happy. And as far as you telling me to shut up. PHUCK you! You pencil neck PHUCKIN geek!! Lookin forward to seeing your azz in Ga.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2006, 10:02:08 PM »

FRANK I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2006, 10:08:37 PM »

GO BACK AND LOOK AND YOU WILL SEE WHO I WAS TALKING TO. WHAT HAPPENED TO DON  ALSO WAS DONE TO ME A LONG TIME AGO. ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING AND I THINK NATE SHOULD HAVE MADE IT RIGHT. I HAVE TALKED TO NATE BEFORE FOR MANY HOURS AND HE SEENED TO BE A NICE GUY BUT THE MOTOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED FOR FREE BOTTOM LINE
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2006, 10:09:55 PM »

And as far as the Nate McCoy vs Dan Hull Debate, Your not going to get me to go down that road. I have friends that have motors built by Dan Hull. And I respect my friends enough to stay away from that. There motors run very good. I have a Dan Hull 10 mil cub setting in my garage right now. But Thanks to you I wont run it. Im on a mission. To show your ain't never proved nothing on dirt azz you will get beat by a small motor.. Oh and Dan's now calling you for engine building and tuning tips, Thats some funny sh!t right there. Huh Huh Huh
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2006, 10:28:48 PM »

CALL HIM AND ASK HIM YOUR SELF. HE EVEN ASKED TO COME DOWN AND RACE WITH ME BECAUSE HE IS LOOKING TO GET HIS OWN BIKE RUNNING AGAIN FOR THE STREET. IF THAT 4MILL MOTOR IS MAKING SO MUCH POWER DO YOU REALLY THINK THOSE TIRES THEY RUN ON DIRT ARE GOING TO HOOK UP.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: August 12, 2006, 10:36:53 PM »

SKAT TRACK MAKES A TIRE THAT HAS PADDLES THAT ARE MADE FOR CLAY AND DIRT TRACKS. I THINK I AM GOING TO TRY THEM OUT MYSELF
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: August 12, 2006, 11:10:34 PM »

I am very aware of the all terrians. I have a set of 14 paddle 73 roll outs setting here. Grin Grin Jeff I dont like all this bashing anymore than you do. But Im not going to sit here and let someone rip on Nate McCoy. He is the engine builder I choose to deal with. Not to mention we have developed a pretty good friendship. You have never seen me get on here and bash another engine builder. I wont do that. I agree with you. I think this childish bullcrap needs to stop right here. But I have never ever backed down from anyone and Im not going to start now. As far as Im concerned this subject is over. Now onto more important matters. I talked to My little Brother Banshee Boy earlier, Guys we dont have many places to race. Dirt track that is. If we dont start supporting these tracks we are going to have nowhere to race these things. I know Ga. seems like a long ways, But its all we have and if they shut down were done. I have heard that Carl is working real hard to improve hazelhurst. And waresboro, Charles and Alex have a super nice track. These are all good people and we should really get out there and support them. I will be up and running again soon. I have know clue what the bike is going to run, It really doesn't matter. As long as Im able to go race and Hang out with the guys and have fun I dont care what the bike does. But like Banshee Boy stated, Banshee Boy, Tribal Banshee and yes he is Back PAPA TRIBAL Have that record!! So come get some!! Grin Grin Grin Heck a few more months and we will have owned it for a year Tongue Tongue Tongue
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2006, 11:17:45 PM »

Papa, I am not trying to rip on your builder, this is just how I feel about my situation
in particular.
I have also talked with Nate several times, and yes on the phone he seems really nice, I just am not happy with what happened with mine!!

On a different note, why wasnt Nate at P.S. last year Huh
We hope to be all up and running soon, we will attend the tracks to help support them.
 Is the rumor true, that Carl is changing Hazelhurst to a paddle track, like planet sand is Huh?

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 12, 2006, 11:23:57 PM »

I WILL BE AT THE TRACKS TO SUPPORT THE SPORT BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE. ITS ALITTLE FAR ME WAY DOWN HERE. THIS SPORT IS MY LIFE AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP IT GOING. IF WE ALL CANT GET ALONG THE FUN ALL GOES OUT THE WINDOW. MAN SOME TIMES WE ALL SOUND LIKE BITCHS. BYE THE WAY DON YOUR MY LITTLE pregnant dog
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 12, 2006, 11:27:57 PM »

Oh yeah, Huh

woof, woof, bark, bark

[attachment deleted by admin]

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2006, 11:30:39 PM »

GUYS I FORGOT THAT PLACE OFF OF HWY 27 SAID THEY WILL GIVE US 800+ FT OF SAND DRAG TRACK. MATTER OF FACT THE TRACK IS ALL READY THERE. WE ALL JUST NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SHOW UP AND RACE. I THINK ITS CALLED CR MOTORSPORTS
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2006, 11:36:49 PM »

ALMOST 1000 POST DON. CAN YOU SAY POST HORE
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2006, 12:06:30 AM »

Papa, I am not trying to rip on your builder, this is just how I feel about my situation
in particular.
I have also talked with Nate several times, and yes on the phone he seems really nice, I just am not happy with what happened with mine!!

On a different note, why wasnt Nate at P.S. last year Huh
We hope to be all up and running soon, we will attend the tracks to help support them.
 Is the rumor true, that Carl is changing Hazelhurst to a paddle track, like planet sand is Huh?
As for the deal between Nate and yourself I cant coment on that. But as for Nate Not making planetsand, I know his wife and him had just had a new baby, And I believe he also had pryor comitments. Guys you will never ever see Nate McCoy racing on sunday's The man is a Preacher first. That comes before motors and racing..  But He will be at the next event. And has stated the he will have multiple bikes with him. I know he is doing a new 18mil and a couple more cubs. And he is going to keep Banshee Boy very buzy at Planetsand. Whoops!! Grin Grin Sorry Tony Cool Shocked
more-torque

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2006, 12:40:32 AM »

I will add my two cents in now,
Nate said that if the cylinders were infact bad, or bored wrong, the motor would be taken care of by himself and CP industries....

Are you Troy?   Or the guy that bought Troy's motor.  Nate McCoy here.  If you are Troy, please give me a call.  It seems like there must be two Nate McCoy engine builders. LOL If this post is concerning Troy's old motor, the facts have been well misrepresented.  Or maybe if you're not Troy and the Facts just are not known to you.  And in that case Troy could confirm the truth.    Troy's motor had a problem with the case's height.  The bore diameter was suspect because of the symtoms before the motor was sent to us and inspected.  After inspection we did decide to hone the cylinder for additional "saftey margin" after almost a year of testing different motor setups.  But it was not the problem.  And we covered the cost of that as a good faith gesture. The case deck problem was cured by simply a thicker base gasket.  Then the charge for the motor was for new pistons, custom domes, some port mods, labor and shipping.  Of cource, we cannot warranty the work of whoever assembled the motor in the first place.  And I do not believe Troy expected that of us.   It sat completed for some time before payment was recieved.  Untill tonight, we had been confident that what we had been told by Troy;  all work was done in a satisfactory manor and according to our agreement.  To the best of my knowledge, the new owner of the motor only contacted us one time, and it was after the motor was repaired.  He called about shipping and payment details.  We also contacted the new owner on Planet Sand to see if was running the motor and was happy with it, and he expressed no dissatisfaction whatsoever on the 14th of July. 

And to mr 535banshee, I do not believe I have ever called you for any reason, especially not to get your speed secrets. LOL  Nor have we ever "called out" Mr. Dan Hull.  I do not know Dan well, but he seems nice enough, and I know his jockey Donny Diedo pretty well and like him pretty well.   I am not one to "Call out" anyone, but we do like to race.  And have no personal axes to grind here.   But I'll admit that I was kind of shocked to read all this stuff on your forum, as most might imagine.  Anyway, Thanks for considering the facts, and allowing me to address a few of these things.  If this is just a local thread where guys say anything to "stir up" your buddy to get attendance for the next race, forgive my intrusion...lol
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 06:48:25 AM by more-torque » Logged
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2006, 12:47:54 AM »

WHOOPS!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Welcome to our friendly little forum Nate, Smiley
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 12:50:15 AM by PAPA » Logged
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2006, 08:41:43 AM »

thats all good but lets get some thing straett right now  the fack that i put the motor together per your specks and at the time did not know that the cases had been dacked  piston hight was at  0 deck when put together and the cases being dacked had nothing to do with the fact that the cylinders where bored wrong and thats why it was braking pistons  it had noting to do with who or how it was put together  that is a fact  so even i feel  that we should not have had to pay for new pistions or the domes  all thoug i do belive we should have had to pay labor and for more port work and shipping i did not have a problem with paying  i thought that the $550 is what you where charging for the port work and labor and shipping it back and thought that $550 was high but now i know we payed for pistions and new domes we got a great deal   thanks

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2006, 09:24:28 AM »

Yeah, welcome to our friendly little site Nate.
First off, this is Don the owner of Troys old motor, and I have talked with you more than once.
 On the first conversation, you stated that the motor was indeed set( deck height) correctly, but the problem was the cylinders had a nicosil problem, which made them
too narrow at the bottom of the stroke, A horse power robbing sob as you put it.
Anyone who knows motors at all, will know that webbing breaking in the port windows on a piston is NOT due to a low deck height. If that were the case, the pistons would be breaking around the wrist pins, skirt areas, Not the webbing.
Second, Troy had tried to contact you for several months, during the time that you had the motor with only getting the answering ( voice mail) machine, with no return call from you. Now if infact that motor was sitting there completed, why wasnt Troy called, most peaple would need the space, and most of all want paid for the work.Why is it that you tell Troy 500.00, and then tell me 550.00 the next day?
Finally, I did not come across on planet sand , as being upset about it. Why would I, nothing can be done about it anyway, the only reason you were brought up here is due to all the Hype about you and your motors, I never bashed you in open forum, I only had conversations with certain friends of mine, Jeff included, and thats how you got brought into this discussion.You seem like a nice guy talking to you on the phone, but the cylinders were either bored wrong, or the nicosil was not applied correctly, which being some of the first cylinders made, in my opinion is understandable, but coming from you, CP industries is at fault, and should have made it right.

The " Black Pearl "
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2006, 09:30:20 AM »

Oh yeah, Nate you have Troy`s numbers, and I am sure Frank still has mine. Feel frre to call either of us.

The " Black Pearl "
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2006, 09:31:38 AM »

what specs did dan put your porting at is not asking specs.  as far has dan and you racing and being called out. that is what i heard from the horses mouth. if the cases where decked and a thicker base gasket was added why would he need different domes? if the cases where decked and the pistons were breaking, the pistons had to be hitting the head? if they were not why would the case hieght break pistons? calvin had told me one time to deck the cases to get my squish and porting timing right. that motor never broke pistons after that nor did it before
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2006, 10:37:36 AM »

Hey Nate, as long as we are clearing the air a little here, why dont you let us all
 know if the 4 mil motor that Frank had (his first one)was a one of a kind Nate McCoy motor, or is it the same as what Troy`s old motor is Huh

WHOOPS, did I really Huh?, Yeah I did, we want to know if it was a one of a kind just for Frank!!!!

The " Black Pearl "
more-torque

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2006, 10:52:14 AM »

I know you guys are in this story pretty deep to step back out.  But here's all I'll say untill I get some way to discuss this with Troy, and Don.  I explained why I needed to do all that I did.  I told the cost, explained what the cost would be after the problem was found.  This all was 6 months ago.  And Troy was the middle man, and it is easy, looking back on it, to see how that there could have been miscomunication.  And if someone doesn't see how the how a deck issue can break pistons on a pre-built top end, contact me and we can explain it.  The domes were damaged.  And the pistons were broken.   This is why we encourage anyone who buys a top end from us to send there bottom end so that we can check all of the final clearences to aviod problems such as this.  But most importantly, fact that there is even the slightest discontinment tells me that; if Don has called us more than once, it was one time too little.  He owes us another call.  One to tell us, "Hey I think something wasn't right with the deal on Troys old motor."  I do not have your #, nor Troy's either.  I did try to contact you all, before posting anything. I think common decency would have dictated that you give me the same courtesey.  Instead, we read this thread for as our first clue. Shocked  I'm at 530-476-2222, monday 8am California time.  I do not wish to debate the facts here.  I hope that the parties involved, that agreed to the work, would contact me.  Then, if you guys want to come on here and slam us, and our practices, that is their right.  Smiley I'll be back on here monday to see if you decided not to call, or give me a #.  Everyone have a great day. Nate McCoy.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 11:01:01 AM by more-torque » Logged
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2006, 11:29:01 AM »

Thats ok Troy, I can say how I really feel right here. Jeff I dont know all the details of what went on with Troy's/ Don's cylinders. I know Nate has always stood behind his work with me. And Im sure Chris Ware feels the same way. Your not going to make everyone happy. And as far as you telling me to shut up. PHUCK you! You pencil neck PHUCKIN geek!! Lookin forward to seeing your azz in Ga.

Look, i dont want to get in the middle of anyones "wars" here
But....... i have had 2 mccoy motors a 4mm and 10mm. Nate has always stood behind his work and I feel has always gone the extra set to make sure everything was right.
He even called after my wife had her surgery just to see how she was doing? How many people do that?  Now everyone has a problem with a business sometime or another.. no one has a 100% track record. So sooner or later someone is going to have a problem.. thats just the life of a business.  I  spoke with Nate back when I was building my 4mm and asked him about Dan. He said noting negative what so ever... Nate is about the most humble person i know..

Chris W.

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2006, 11:36:09 AM »

now now Jeffery, calm down that's not very nice to tell me to shut up Tongue  I just don't understand why you never try to get all you can get out of a setup. It seems like like you build a bike a tell everyone this is a bad a$$ bike, it rips the seat off when you launch but never race it then sell it and say you are building another but bigger and so on. It seems like you can never come to a race cause your always waiting to finish your bike up. out of the last 21/2 yrs we've known you you have been to 2 races one at saltsdale and the one in Ga that they didn't let you run. What Frank is trying to tell you is it's alot harder to run fast on dirt than on aspalt so get your monster motors and go Ga and try to break OUR PROVEN TRACK RECORD if you can but let me tell you that there has been monster motors that were set up and some of the best riders and still couldn't do it. another thing is you say the monster motors have way more power and will always outrun little motors, why is it that Tony outruns so many big motor bikes with his little 350? Oh that's right cause you say the big motors aren't hooking cause to much power. At the end of the day I think I would rather hook up and win vs say I've got a 18 mil with 160 hp but I can't get it to hook and loose. after all isn't that what your trying to do is win. It don't matter how much hp ya have if ya can't get it to the ground. Yeh it sounds good but who cares, especially if ya get beat by a real small motor bike Cool

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »

I know you guys are in this story pretty deep to step back out.  But here's all I'll say untill I get some way to discuss this with Troy, and Don.  I explained why I needed to do all that I did.  I told the cost, explained what the cost would be after the problem was found.  This all was 6 months ago.  And Troy was the middle man, and it is easy, looking back on it, to see how that there could have been miscomunication.  And if someone doesn't see how the how a deck issue can break pistons on a pre-built top end, contact me and we can explain it.  The domes were damaged.  And the pistons were broken.   This is why we encourage anyone who buys a top end from us to send there bottom end so that we can check all of the final clearences to aviod problems such as this.  But most importantly, fact that there is even the slightest discontinment tells me that; if Don has called us more than once, it was one time too little.  He owes us another call.  One to tell us, "Hey I think something wasn't right with the deal on Troys old motor."  I do not have your #, nor Troy's either.  I did try to contact you all, before posting anything. I think common decency would have dictated that you give me the same courtesey.  Instead, we read this thread for as our first clue. Shocked  I'm at 530-476-2222, monday 8am California time.  I do not wish to debate the facts here.  I hope that the parties involved, that agreed to the work, would contact me.  Then, if you guys want to come on here and slam us, and our practices, that is their right.  Smiley I'll be back on here monday to see if you decided not to call, or give me a #.  Everyone have a great day. Nate McCoy.
You are right to an extent, deck height will cause a piston to break, around the wrist pin, or the skirt area. Not the webbing only in the port windows.
As far as the cost being explained, NO it was not, only after the work was done was the cost explained. Because in the beginning, It was explained that between you and CP industries it would be takenb care of. With the exception of the port update, shipping.
 It was a little longer than 6 months ago, heck I didnt even get the motor back until after 7 months, and I have had it back for two months now.
But thats not the point, I didnt bring this all up. I was letting by gones be by gones.
You still have yet to explain why Troy was told 500.00, then the next day you tell me 550.00.
 We are still waiting for an answer to the " one of a kind" motor that Frank had way back when. he says that you built him a motor that no one else had, truth, or fiction ??

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com