Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When are the next drag races?  (Read 77870 times)
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 07:48:53 AM »

What you proved is the fastest bike doesn't always win. Clapper  But You Da Man Troy! Bow I tell ya what we will do. 1st Saturday of Oct. Waresboro. Your bike with your rider, Against my bike with my rider. 3 races, Who ever wins the best of 3, The loser gets on there hands and knee's at the starting line in front of everyone to see and bows to the winner and pronounces them king. There ya go. Sounds like fun to me.  Cool Cool   
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2006, 08:12:30 AM »

Im getting some pop corn! Ill be right back..  Wink

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2006, 08:14:57 AM »

Whoa, whoa, now wait a minute. I thought you were getting out of the four wheelers all together!?!, or was that just another story?Huh?

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2006, 08:42:30 AM »

What you proved is the fastest bike doesn't always win. Clapper  But You Da Man Troy! Bow I tell ya what we will do. 1st Saturday of Oct. Waresboro. Your bike with your rider, Against my bike with my rider. 3 races, Who ever wins the best of 3, The loser gets on there hands and knee's at the starting line in front of everyone to see and bows to the winner and pronounces them king. There ya go. Sounds like fun to me.  Cool Cool   

sh*t at the rate iam going imight as well bow down now  Bow but it all good franky Grin and tony you truely are the man Thumbs Up First Place
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 08:47:12 AM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2006, 09:04:52 AM »

I did sell my banshee Don. Shocked Thats the truth! But I cant let you guys have all the fun. Wink
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2006, 09:13:11 AM »

Alright guys I admitt, I was being a little bit of an azzhole yesterday. I apollogize. Damn that was hard to say Smiley I was just trying to wake this boring azz webb site up. But I will shock and ah!! ya all come Oct. All bull sh!t aside.
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 09:31:47 AM »

sh*t at the rate iam going imight as well bow down now  Bow but it all good franky Grin and tony you truely are the man Thumbs Up First Place

I heard that....I am tired of starving myself man....I went from 175 lbs. back down to 155 lbs. to get ready to ride, and I am ready to start eating again....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 09:36:16 AM »

Na Smoke we was supposed to races at Waresboro dirt track but they were having light problems so they posponded it till this sat night.And Friday night iam going to the aspahlt there having a et race thats going to pay 500.00 bucks.Iwon the last race they had last month maybe Iwill win this one... ;DAnd I got some new tricks I going to try  and see if it will run low 6.20s.    And it seems some of you guys need to get laid and relieve some pressure lol Smash .YA guy no I still love yall like brothers and cant wait till yall come back up to ga.So get them bikes done and come on.. First Place Second Place Third Place Toast Loved by All Bow Clapper Boxer Drink Spit Dead

hey tony, momma reminds me each week that now that we are married, she has all the good stuff and all the money....so i am going to the doctor to get a pressure relief valve put in....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »

Well now that the REAL Frank has spoken, must be you bought Seans rigid chassis, and are going all out now huh???

Toni Roni, we cant wait to get back up there either !!, we actually miss seeing all you Ga. boys, we always have a good time among good peaple !!!!
Good luck this weekend !!!! Wink

The " Black Pearl "
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2006, 05:46:24 PM »

No Sir, I dont have Shawns Bro. I actually bought this one from a planetsand memeber back when my lonestar broke. I was going to put it together instead of the lonestar. But fixed the lonestar to do a comparison. But the lonestar was working so good I didnt want to tear it down. 
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2006, 07:27:40 PM »

I see. Do you plan on going to P.S this year??, sounds like there will be a bunch of us making the trip , would be better to have ya there as well Wink

The " Black Pearl "
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2006, 09:52:36 PM »

Na Smoke we was supposed to races at Waresboro dirt track but they were having light problems so they posponded it till this sat night.And Friday night iam going to the aspahlt there having a et race thats going to pay 500.00 bucks.Iwon the last race they had last month maybe Iwill win this one... ;DAnd I got some new tricks I going to try  and see if it will run low 6.20s.    And it seems some of you guys need to get laid and relieve some pressure lol Smash .YA guy no I still love yall like brothers and cant wait till yall come back up to ga.So get them bikes done and come on.. First Place Second Place Third Place Toast Loved by All Bow Clapper Boxer Drink Spit Dead

is that this weekend tony is it the et race or heads up, and when are the big boys out of fla. gonna get a hall pass to come back to GA. and play Grin Grin
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 10:01:44 PM by badcompanyracing » Logged

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2006, 10:37:50 PM »

Its not a matter of a hall pass for me !!!, I can go as I please. But we want both bikes to go. Mine is ready for the most part. We will be there SOON Grin

The " Black Pearl "
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2006, 11:15:37 PM »

Yeah Badcompany I think this weekend is the race.friday night aspahlt. Grin

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
yz3961986

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 07:40:54 AM »

THE RACE ON ASPHALT IS 8/18/06 500.00 E.T. RACE  AND A TROPHY FOR THE HEADS UP RACE.  WE GO THE LIGHTS FIXED WAYCROSS WILL BE RACEING THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 8/11/06 AND 8/12/06
yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2006, 07:45:33 AM »

HEY PAPA BE NICE TO THE KIDS!!!! YOU KNOW HOW IT IS WHEN KIDS JUST WANT TO BEAT PAPA (THE KING) JUST ONE TIME!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:17 AM »

I hear ya Alex! I was just having some fun with them. Im sure there bikes are gonna run real good. We will get them up there to waresboro sooner or later. I guess you were right! when you said I would build another one.  Grin I wasn't gone for long, Huh  Wink See Ya later Bro. I hear Tony and Rodney bought them another banshee Cool Cool
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2006, 08:36:40 AM »

Hey Hoosier Daddy!  Grin You still building wheelie bars? I need one. PM a price. Complete unit. Wheel base is 92" Thanks Bud!!
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2006, 08:51:28 AM »

yep! loaned out my welder.... i guess ill have to go get it if i want it back!  Angry

you want them with those big azz heims?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2006, 09:09:41 AM »

which ever ones you usually use will be fine. Got to get some shut eye now. PM me with a price. I will check PM's when I get up this evening. Thanks Bro.
535banshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2006, 07:35:41 PM »

thats funny no one showed up for the 1/8 mile races here in south florida. its also funny some people never seemed to even post good job jeff with that 5.80 pass. maybe thats because some people on here thought i didnt know sh*t and i was all talk.  i dont need to talk sh*t because i have already proved myself. thats why you never see tony say anything because we all know his sh*t runs. thats funny about the "big motor" thing and the "small motor" thing. i have never seen a small motor win planet sand yet. you guys can have your small motors but when the big motors come whop on that a$$, dont good away crying. just go away
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2006, 07:59:50 PM »

thats funny no one showed up for the 1/8 mile races here in south florida. its also funny some people never seemed to even post good job jeff with that 5.80 pass. maybe thats because some people on here thought i didnt know sh*t and i was all talk.  i dont need to talk sh*t because i have already proved myself. thats why you never see tony say anything because we all know his sh*t runs. thats funny about the "big motor" thing and the "small motor" thing. i have never seen a small motor win planet sand yet. you guys can have your small motors but when the big motors come whop on that a$$, dont good away crying. just go away
I heard that there was another "new" motor coming to whoop up some shiot!!, could it be from south Fl?Huh? Deal Drive Bow

The " Black Pearl "
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2006, 09:22:31 PM »

now now children play nice Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2006, 09:26:45 PM »

I am being nice, Thats just what I heard  Kiss

The " Black Pearl "
yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2006, 09:35:12 PM »

HEY 535 BRING THAT BIG MOTOR TO WAYCROSS AND LETS SEE WHAT SHE HAS!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com