Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When are the next drag races?  (Read 77818 times)
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 07:56:22 PM »

What are you going to do for fun now, Papa. Once you are addicted to adrenaline you are hooked forever. Sky diving, bull riding, bungie jumping, pole dancing, camping with Quad 32 Huh Git it RAG.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 09:25:50 PM »

GATE WENT UP 2 MONTHS AGO BECAUSE OF EVERY THING COSTING MORE TO RUN THE TRACK   Sad Sad Sad Sad

I thought it was $10.00 at the big race I thought it was $7.00 last month. It's costing more to get to the track also Grin Grin Grin

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
yz3961986

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 09:53:04 PM »

WE'LL MISE YOU PAPA BUT I KNOW YOU WILL BE BACK
yz3961986

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »

SORRY GUYS ABOUT THE LIGHTS WE ARE GOING TO ORDER THE PARTS MONDAY AND RACE SATURDAY 8/12/06 4:00 P.M.
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2006, 01:15:03 PM »

Dang banshee boy, Quit taking the lights out!! Grin You cant blame Lupo this time. Smiley J/K Cool
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2006, 01:18:31 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  well it's either him or me. at least it wasn't me this time Cheesy Cheesy

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2006, 01:58:59 PM »

Yeah, I hear ya Mike. I dont think he did it either, I was just having some fun with you guys. Smiley
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2006, 03:28:49 PM »

HE did get our lights one time.....We built them to last though....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 11:55:41 PM »

You guys arent going to let me live the light deal down.well thats cool it wasnt my fault this time. Grin Grin Frank you know ya still my brother from a different mother.lolWE Got the bike running just waiting for a race.I hope all you guys will make IT back up real soon weve got to keep the sport going strong if everyone gets out then all the tracks will have to close and then what we gone do??   

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 10:29:48 AM »

drink more beer and fish......wait around for planet sand every april and spend a week in LA.  HOLLARRRRR

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 11:06:44 AM »

Asphalt! Tony, Asphalt!! Smiley Smiley
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 12:34:10 PM »

Asphalt! Tony, Asphalt!! Smiley Smiley

asphalt hurts more than sand does.....but a whole lot less dusty....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2006, 12:49:43 PM »

dont worry tony we will coming real soon and we will be coming with a vangance Grin

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2006, 01:51:34 PM »

dont worry tony we will coming real soon and we will be coming with a vangance Grin
Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2006, 02:04:14 PM »

ya ya ya thats why you sold your sh*t frank Shocked

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2006, 03:12:43 PM »

Oh really! Just bring it to Ga. and see if you got anything for us Wink Wink Just bring it big boy!! You guys still cant figure me out. And you never will Cool Cool You only know what I want you to know!!! Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 03:45:03 PM »

I am still wondering if you have gotten the filters back from Farmer yet !?!?!
And We will have something for you!!!! You also said that you and Toni were gonna put your heads together to come up with something new.
I dont think that I would be looking at Nates 18 mil yet, because he doesnt have the right pipes made for them, just the sled pipe, and we all know that those dont have the bottom end

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2006, 03:59:09 PM »

Oh really! Just bring it to Ga. and see if you got anything for us Wink Wink Just bring it big boy!! You guys still cant figure me out. And you never will Cool Cool You only know what I want you to know!!! Lips Sealed Lips Sealed

you no we love ya franky  Kiss   now pic up  your phone and call someone back Wink

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »

No Sir! No 18mil, A well known builder on PS recently stated that the guys biulding the big motors, Do that to make up for there lack of abilities to fine tune the small motors. So why would we do that? That sounds like some one else. Wink Don this didn't concern you. But I should have known you put your 2cents in. Any webb site I go on its Troy and then the next post will be you. Always! I think its cute Smiley As for the filters, I told you when you got those carbs, They didn't come with filters. But if I got the others ones back you were welcome to them. That still stands. This isn't about making personal attacks on anyone. But if you guys want to take it there , Bring it! I dont give a phuck!!For a year and a half thats all we have heard from some people on here. Were going to bring it!! Blah,Blah, Blah!! It hasn't been done yet. Except for Banshee Boy and the Tribals. So why dont you guys wait till you have actually acomplished something before you start talking sh!t. Because in the end, You will still be sent home with your tails between your legs!! And Troy your the one that sold your slow azz sh!t twice cause you couldn't beat us. So if I were you, I'd go ahead and sell your new one now. Maybe build a triple, Na! That still wouldn't be enough Moon Moon
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2006, 04:15:32 PM »

you no we love ya franky  Kiss   now pic up  your phone and call someone back Wink
I dont think so!! But I will be In Ga. If ya got something you need to say to me!!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2006, 05:07:53 PM »

dang guys, in the end we are trying to accomplish the same thing, going fast....let's not lose any friendships over the trash talking...we all know papa and I have brought the trash talking to extremes and back, but we are still friends (I HOPE).  Sounds like we need to do a saltsdale drag race and get everyone together so we can clear everything up.  internet trash talking gets taken out of context and rubs people the wrong way.  everyone on here knows smoke loves to talk that trash, but by no means does he want to lose friends over it.  Papa, I have accomplished something, I made the best peotry of the year on this website.  Can I get a heck yeah for that?  And you did pretty darn good yourself...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2006, 07:27:08 PM »

Unless I am mistaken, I have not seen any personal attacks here!!
 And as for me following Troy with my posts, I dont see what your talking about. Troy is very rarely on P.S., but whatever.
Finally, Beleive me if you were directing the comment about" if someone has something to say, say it to your face". Believe me, If I have something to say I would say it to. I have not said anything personal to you or about you, I think you are reading into something.
As for the filters, yes you did say that when you got them back, I was welcome to them, because you didnt like the long filters anyway. And I said that I wouldnt buy the carbs if I couldnt get them

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
cutngrs
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2006, 10:23:46 PM »

i have been to ga twice  spanked your ass on your bike evey time i raced you no jockey needed it took you at lest 4 times  to ga just to come close to my times now lets get personel you have never beatin me frank on any of your bikes  you are on your 5 motor  and two bikes  i am on my third and my second bike i have ownd that ass from the beginning way back in the saltsdale days say what you want be an ass i dont care you always get mad and start getting personel so  i will leave you with this   you have never won a race against me and you never will  now thats personel and a good old fashion calling out  Laugh Laugh Rolling on the Floor Laughing Moon Bonk Boxer Owie Oh my god! Drive First Place

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2006, 10:35:19 PM »

<~~~~SHAKING HIS HEAD......hey tony you run any asphalt this past weekend on the bumble bee?

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 02:16:19 AM »

Na Smoke we was supposed to races at Waresboro dirt track but they were having light problems so they posponded it till this sat night.And Friday night iam going to the aspahlt there having a et race thats going to pay 500.00 bucks.Iwon the last race they had last month maybe Iwill win this one... ;DAnd I got some new tricks I going to try  and see if it will run low 6.20s.    And it seems some of you guys need to get laid and relieve some pressure lol Smash .YA guy no I still love yall like brothers and cant wait till yall come back up to ga.So get them bikes done and come on.. First Place Second Place Third Place Toast Loved by All Bow Clapper Boxer Drink Spit Dead

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com