Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO MORE TSHIRT ORDERS!!!  (Read 37796 times)
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2004, 08:43:11 AM »

The official ATV Florida Group Ride Tshirt is Design Number 1!!!

[size=.25] Thank you all for your orders. The shirts will be getting ordered on Monday, December 6th. Be sure to have your payment in by this weekend, otherwise, your order WILL BE CANCELLED.[/size]

The deadline for placing all orders is by midnight of Friday, December 3rd.

The PayPal information is posted below by GirlieBlazer04.

All $$ must be collected by December 5th so that we can get the order placed in time for the ride. The sizes are Kids XS-XL and Adults S-4XL. To make it simple on the ordering staff (Girlieblazer04 and myself), all shirts will be $10 each, any profits will be donated to ATVFLORIDA.com Smiley Please post the amount of Tshirts you would like and the sizes of each, in this forum, and THIS forum only! They will be the only ones counted/acknowledged. Thank you!!!  [smiley=Smile.gif]

Official ATVFLORIDA Group Ride Tshirt!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 09:02:30 PM by humrz28 » Logged

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
girlieblazer

We're back! It has been a long 8 years!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 08:55:56 AM »

ALL ORDERS NEED TO BE PAID FOR BEFORE WE PLACE THE ORDER! Cheesy

To pay for the shirts go to www.paypal.com.  Your wanting to send money in the amount of  $10 per shirt to qkitten76@yahoo.com.  Or if your not sure what to do PM your information and I can send you an invoice through paypal.  

In the comment section please list ATVFLORIDA username and how many shirts you are wanting to order with sizes.  

*DON'T FORGET THE DEADLINE TO ORDER IS DECEMBER 1ST SO GET YOUR ORDERS IN ALONG WITH THE MONEY.  

We are getting 3

1 adult small
1 adult large
1 kid small
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 11:20:49 AM by girlieblazer04 » Logged

Polaris Razor
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 08:57:18 AM »

just a note that black will be hot in the summertime.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Chris505

JUST ADD DIRT!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2004, 09:41:18 AM »

and the grey will be black after a few rides..

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2004, 09:44:14 AM »

We can't be to picky.  All I can say if you don't like the shirt ideas don't order.  

Polaris Razor
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2004, 10:19:42 AM »

Unfortunaly, we can't seem to please everyone (thats why there's 3 designs and 2 colors to choose from). So instead of one person getting the final say as to what Tshirt is being ordered.. Its a MAJORITY RULE vote. Place your vote and the winning shirt will be announced the night of November 19th. That way, you know exactly what you will be paying for.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 10:42:26 AM by humrz28 » Logged

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

450R_Matt
Supreme Member

TRX 250R #18

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2004, 10:45:10 AM »

My thaught is its Hot all most all year round anyways ..and you get dirty no matter what color your waring....Go with #1 They are bad azz lookin.. Grin

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2004, 10:51:24 AM »

Thank you! And good point about it being so hot.. hell, we could ride around naked all year and it will still be hot as hell. LMAO

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2004, 11:05:52 AM »

I need one large and one medium.....thanks.

~SHAUN~

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2004, 11:08:22 AM »

Thank you! And good point about it being so hot.. hell, we could ride around naked all year and it will still be hot as hell. LMAO

[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 11:15:53 AM »

Well said, we live in Florida its hot all year round. Grin

Polaris Razor
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2004, 11:19:14 AM »

oooh oooh oooh, I wanna go on that group ride. Grin

Logo Number 1 & 2
ATP Racing will take 6
1 lg (black)
2 sm (grey)
1 xxl (black)
2 med (1 black,1 grey)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 11:45:34 AM by da_mtg_man » Logged

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2004, 11:21:47 AM »

oooh oooh oooh, I wanna go on that group ride. Grin

Roll Eyes

only one person has said they wanted shirts, lets get those orders in???
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 11:24:53 AM by girlieblazer04 » Logged

Polaris Razor
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2004, 01:54:50 PM »

Logo Number 1 & 2
ATP Racing will take 6
1 lg (black)
2 sm (grey)
1 xxl (black)
2 med (1 black,1 grey)

We're only ordering one style/color of Tshirt due to cost issues... The winner will be announced November 19th Smiley

girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2004, 02:43:13 PM »

I know there is more then two members who want shirts!  Lets get these orders in.

Polaris Razor
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 02:45:59 PM »

We're only ordering one style/color of Tshirt due to cost issues... The winner will be announced November 19th Smiley

There is no difference in price as long as it is a 1 color print on any color shirt. You could have 5 different colored shirts with 5 different colored lettering as long as there is only 1 color on each shirt then the price is the same.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
dreth

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2004, 03:06:50 PM »

There is no difference in price as long as it is a 1 color print on any color shirt. You could have 5 different colored shirts with 5 different colored lettering as long as there is only 1 color on each shirt then the price is the same.

i agree! if you dont think a color can make a difference in the temp then please go to a car lot and put your hand on a light grey car and the other hand on a black car and see which hand you pick up first.
i was a little upset that my post was frozen considering all that had happened was talk, talk, talk about it and no one wanted to make it happen and i stepped up and get shut down Sad IM OVER IT! i would atleast like to choose the color of my shirt. im in it for the web site and will buy one no matter what, even if it just hangs in my closet. i feel if it is possible to do so we should make the color an option and not a vote, am i the only one that feels this way? if so then i will go with the majority and not think twice. girlieblazer and skyhigh yall are doing a great job and thank you for taking on this responsibility for our site.
dreth

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2004, 03:19:19 PM »

i want
1 XL
1 L
2 M
1 kids medium
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2004, 03:32:22 PM »

i agree! if you dont think a color can make a difference in the temp then please go to a car lot and put your hand on a light grey car and the other hand on a black car and see which hand you pick up first.
i was a little upset that my post was frozen considering all that had happened was talk, talk, talk about it and no one wanted to make it happen and i stepped up and get shut down Sad IM OVER IT! i would atleast like to choose the color of my shirt. im in it for the web site and will buy one no matter what, even if it just hangs in my closet. i feel if it is possible to do so we should make the color an option and not a vote, am i the only one that feels this way? if so then i will go with the majority and not think twice. girlieblazer and skyhigh yall are doing a great job and thank you for taking on this responsibility for our site.

We where just trying to keep it simple with all one color.  I talked to Mike on the phone earlier, and if we decide to go with his brother in law we could do the different color shirts.  But if we go with a print either local for me or skyhight100 we would have to see what they say first.  If not the majority vote would be it.  I PM skyhight100 last night about getting together and doing this, and then I saw this morning you where trying to take on it all by yourself.  I just don't feel like one person should front the money, just incase you lose out in the end.  but you where doing a good thing in trying to get this all together.  I have you down for your order.

Polaris Razor
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2004, 03:35:42 PM »

Don't forget to use WWW. PAYPAL.COM  when paying for your shirts.  Send payments to qkitten76@yahoo.com.  Or if your not sure how to use paypal send me your email address and I will send you a invoice.  

Polaris Razor
dreth

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2004, 04:43:19 PM »

Cool
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2004, 05:22:50 PM »

Looks like this is starting to cause a lot of problems.  Everyone is complaining and getting to picky about the shirts.  We need to stick with one design and one color, we can't make everyone happy.  That is why we came up with the vote to see which idea everyone liked, and all everyone is doing is complaining about them.  Everyone has been talking in all the forums about wanting to order shirts, but no one is doing it since this post came out.  Only three members have actually said they want to place an order, no one else has responded.  Skyhight100 took her time to do the designs and try and please everyone with putting a sport and a utility quad on the shirt.  Then choose two different colors to vote on.  I think she did an excellent job with the design and issuing this forum.   In the end so things don't get to difficult, we should stick with the majority vote and order all of one color.  If you want something different maybe you should go out on your own and order something.   :)skyhight100 you did a great job with the shirt designs.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 05:24:58 PM by girlieblazer04 » Logged

Polaris Razor
girlieblazer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 05:37:31 PM »

Yeah I know I have read all the forums with people talking about ordering shirts.  I am thinking after Friday it will pick up more too.  If they where all serious about wanting to get them. Two weeks is far away still, as it gets closer to Dec. 1st I think we will get more orders in.  Just with three members it is already a total of 13 shirts.   I will be getting 3 no matter what too.  The idea about the craft pen is good.  I didn't even think of that.  Grin

Polaris Razor
Chris505

JUST ADD DIRT!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2004, 06:10:27 PM »

skyhigh and girlieblazer04
you have to know that everyone does not read this board everyday or have access everyday...
and also you said that we are voting on the shirts until friday?

I would not throw in the towel yet or complain that you only have 3 orders this post has been up for only 8hrs...
You have done a great job getting this together..

i dont know why everybody is complaining about choosing a color but i think that a majority vote is fine..as do alot of members.. grey/black who cares.. it is just a shirt...

The reason i havent ordered yet is because of all the fuss.. and think that it is going to fall threw,, but that is just my opinion...  But if all goes well i will order aleast 3....
Just let it ride until friday and see what happens Grin
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 05:57:30 PM by Chris505 » Logged

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2004, 06:27:33 PM »

I am sorry if I started  an argument with the different colored shirts. I won't say another word about it.
You know how many we want so what ever color everyone decides on is what we want.
A big thanks to Girlie and sky for gettign the ball rolling. Also thanks to Dreth for the idea also but there is no sense in having 2 or 3 threads with everyone ordering on different threads.
Now, everyone that is thinking of ordering shirts,stop thinking about it and put in your order. Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com