Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 911 Conspiracy........Here's the answers everbody's been waiting for..  (Read 10281 times)
Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2006, 11:38:38 AM »

Just watched this video about all the terroist stuff and it was good.  It like 1HR 20MIN long.  Shows all the stuff from Pearl Harbor and to present.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=loose+change

It's long but worth every minute of waiting.

Please post your comments after you watch the vid and explain how you feel about it

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2006, 01:03:55 PM »

I'm.. speechless. How could something like this happen??

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2006, 03:07:40 PM »

I think until your old enough to vote, you dont need to voice your opinion about politics. You watch WAY to much MTV. Roll Eyes
Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »

Dang 83 views and ONLY 2 posts.  I guess alot of people who saw it are too pi$$ed off to say anything Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 06:41:19 PM by Alba450 » Logged

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 07:01:11 PM »

Dang 83 views and ONLY 2 posts.  I guess alot of people who saw it are too pi$$ed off to say anything Lips Sealed

That's not it at all...

Everyone here has been down this road and it turns a really
great forum into something mean and ugly. Regardless of my
view on things, I think it is best left unsaid @ atvflorida.com

Take care,
Dan

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2006, 08:36:42 PM »

I think until your old enough to vote, you dont need to voice your opinion about politics. You watch WAY to much MTV. Roll Eyes

typical responce from a republican government trusting man. Atleast besim is interested in politics and thats unusal for someone who is young.

And please keep in mind that besim only posted the link to the video and didn't really voice any thoughts on it just that he thought it was interesting.

But unlike him I will tell you what I think. I think this video could be right and I've always had my doubts about the government and what they tell people. I think for the most part our government means well but at the same time most government officials want something for themselves when they apply for the job. I mean who really wants to work for the government, its crappy pay. hell even the president who is the most powerful man in the world only gets paid 300,000 a year. All higher up government officials are in it for power and power does lead to money. I liked this video because it did show scientific facts unlike michael moores video that just shows what an idiot the president is. I'd encourage everyone to watch it. I'd also encourage people to question there government as they should.

besim thanks for the link. i've been looking for this for a while and didn't expect it to be on google video.
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 08:46:36 PM »

i think the government got wind of your post besim. The video isnt working anymore
Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 06:42:29 AM »

i think the government got wind of your post besim. The video isnt working anymore

Yea I know man Angry

guess when you get Hardcore Facts about all of the Governament stuff it really burns the people who actually did it so yea if the Government is scoping this page out...... Moon Moon Moon

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 06:53:49 AM »

Oh yea 181 Views right a bet half of the views are Guest Users AKA......FBI Wink

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 06:56:52 AM »

Here's the WebSite

www.loosechange911.com

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 07:14:40 AM »

Here I cheated the Government Click the link and watch the Vid before it will be blocked! and SAVE IT

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?oid=e0ab8319e2989360&rurl=www.myspace.com

Here's another part of the same video...

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&oid=7a5833a87216f040&rurl=www.archive.org&b=&&status=0
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 07:21:19 AM by Alba450 » Logged

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 08:23:17 AM »

Clapper

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 08:24:09 AM »

That's not it at all...

Take care,
Dan

seconded, and yes this is "Open Discussion" but threads like this seem to turn nothing but bad.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 08:34:18 AM »

That's not it at all...

Take care,
Dan

seconded, and yes this is "Open Discussion" but threads like this seem to turn nothing but bad.

Id@

Again this is a great example of a Die hard Republican...You watched the video and it proved that your own government planed 911. and so on....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 08:58:04 AM »

That's not it at all...

Take care,
Dan

Id@

Again this is a great example of a Die hard Republican...You watched the video and it proved that your own government planed 911. and so on....

excuse you, I did not watch the video, and I think it would take a bit more than one video with it's so-called facts to convince me that my own government murdered this country's citizens.

Now, I am a registered republican however I do not agree with everything the party stands for and consider myself more of a conservative than a republican.  Many lump the two together like liberal democrat,,,,,one is a belief the other is a political party.

My post was to agree with 310R in that, there are two things I tend to stay away from discussing at work or people I associate with regularly, 1. politics, 2. abortion.  When someone has an opinion on either issue, rarely do they change that opinion and to constantly voice it when you already know the other person's stance is childlike in my eyes.

And if anyone believes that this country's government is corrupt enough to cause the tragedy of 9-11-2001, why not leave and go to a less corrupt country of your choosing,,,,it's your freedom to leave.

Now,,,,those who completely trust the government scare me as well.  I believe we should always question the government which is why there are checks and balances in place in our Constitutional Republic,,,,not a democracy.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

'00 Honda TRX90
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 09:41:18 AM »

im not waisting my time on another one of those videos, those conspericy things are bullsh!t

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 09:43:04 AM »

This has been talked about on many political forums and it's just more conspiracy bull crap.  You really think the government all got together to kill thousands of our people here in our country.  This would take hundreds of people to pull off and there is no way they are all going to keep quiet, after all it is wrong.  Like I said this was all talked about before in a Political forum where it belongs and was proven to be just conspiracy theories.  It's just something people put together to get some blood boiling.  Micheal Moore did the same thing sticking crap together, taking things out of context to get weak minded people to see it his way.  He even said himself it's NOT a documentary it's just his own views on how he sees it.  Watch all of his so called documentaries  (with an open mind) and you will see what an idiot he really is.  Morgan Spurlock did the same thing with 'Super Size Me', saying the McDonalds food is bad for you, yet this is a guy who only ate mostly vegetables because his girlfriend was a vegetarian and also stopped exercising and became a glutton (A person who eats or consumes immoderate amounts of food and drink).  Anybody who does this with ANY foods will gain weight and not be as healthy.

These are all simple movies for simple minds, you need to sit down and really listen to what they are saying, keep an open mind, get your own facts and stop letting these people control you, make your own decisions.  Quit following, be a leader.  Lets keep our enemies overseas where they belong and stop trying to make more enemies here.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:45:18 AM by rednipj » Logged
Alba450
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 09:47:55 AM »

Anyways the video is their to be watched then make your own oppinions I agrree with conpiracy and stuff but this vid has alot of INFO on stuff.  like flight 93 landed and evacuated all of its passengers then took off again.   But they say the passenegers are safe somewhere.  Meaning the US gave each person $1 million and told them to shut up and sent them to diffrent countries or stat's changed their names gave them houses, etc.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***

rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 10:00:09 AM »

You know how much money these people could make if they took their stories to the press 1 million dollars is nothing.  Brad and Angelina got 4 million for pictures of their baby.  Plus no amount of money is going to keep me away from my family.  And you really think you could live with yourself knowing your part of a conspiracy that killed thousands of people.  Your still young, everything you hear or see isn't always real.  Getting bitten by a radioactive spider will not allow you to climb walls and shoot web from your wrist.  This isn't any different.  Go ahead and listen but also look for your own facts and use some commonsence.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 10:54:26 AM by rednipj » Logged
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 07:39:09 PM »

I posted awhile back about a " movie " that was on showtime called the "whole truth" ( i think that was the name of it anyway) it sounds very similar to this. I thought everyone should watch it also, kinda fills in the "gray" areas.

But on a different note; I suppose you really think that Lee Harvey Oswald actually killed Kennedy too Right ?!?! Angry

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 08:41:31 PM »

Right now yes I believe Lee Harvey Oswald did it.  They tried over and over to prove otherwise and it's been knocked down every time.  You can keep going round and round but until there is more proof they have a person at the scene with a gun, if it was planted prove it.  But getting some agents together to frame one person in killing the president is one thing, but getting hundreds of people together to knock down some of the biggest if not the biggest financial buildings in the world is ridiculous.  I mean listen to what Alba said
....like flight 93 landed and evacuated all of its passengers then took off again.   But they say the passenegers are safe somewhere.  Meaning the US gave each person $1 million and told them to shut up and sent them to diffrent countries or stat's changed their names gave them houses, etc.....

So when did they make this deal with these 40 individuals, when they called the travel agency, at the airport, when they were in the air?  Did they offer the people on the other 3 planes the same deal and they said "no"?  Go tell the families of Flight 93 that your family members left their parents, spouses, their kids, and the rest of their family for money and a house.  That is the dumbest $#it I've ever heard.

Like I said before these movies are made to get rumors started.  They are simple movies for simple minds.  Listen to these, really sit down and listen and use some commonsense people, they are all the same.  I'm not saying you don't have brains or you don't have any commonsense, but if you believe anybody took money over their families you are not using them.  These movies have all been review again and again and it all comes back to just conspiracy theories.  From Kennedy, to Iran Contra, to the first World Trade Center bombing, to the Kursk, to the U.S.S. Cole, the US Embassy in Africa... the list goes on and on.  And I suppose the first bombing of the World Trade Center was the government too.

Wake up people, our enemies are overseas using religion to rage a war against us and there is plenty over there who hates us for what we are and what we believe in and they will do anything and everything to take that away from us.  Leave our fight over there and don't bring it back here, we had enough bloodshed.

You need to read more, there is plenty of information on the internet that shows different views on all of these theories and propaganda.  And if you are saying that it's the government in office now, those hijackers where in this Country for alot longer than the 9 months that Bush was in office.  Does that mean the Clinton adminstration had something to do with it also?  Anybody who forms an opinion on one or two documentaries that are proven to be views of people with political agentas are nuts.  You need to get all the information from all the different sources audio, video, and text.  When this is done than you can come up with a better conclusion.  You will see as many others that these videos are just probaganda used to split this nation.  This political hatred will tear this nation apart.  Wake up and THINK don't believe everything you see it's not always as it seems.  Alba I can understand, he is young and has alot to learn but mister dyno I would expect more from you.  You at least have some life experience.

This is the United States so be UNITED and support all of our people, whether they are Democrat, Republican, Independant, Armed Forces, Caucasian, Black, Hispanic, Handicapped, Old, Young,... It doesn't matter.  We are FFFRRREEEEEEE! and I'm loving it.  Don't let people with hidden agentas ruin what you have.

Peace...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:44:17 PM by rednipj » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 08:41:54 PM »

Do you know something we don't?
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2006, 08:56:24 PM »

Do you know something we don't?
Did you miss something, I tought I explain myself pretty clear.
...  These movies have all been review again and again and it all comes back to just conspiracy theories.  From Kennedy, to Iran Contra, to the first World Trade Center bombing, to the Kursk, to the U.S.S. Cole, the US Embassy in Africa... the list goes on and on...

You need to read more, there is plenty of information on the internet that shows different views on all of these theories and propaganda...

You have the biggest resource right here at your finger tips, instead of using it to watch propaganda videos try using it to read different documents, audios, and other videos.  I wish I had this type of resource when I was younger, I definately would be further than I am now and I'm not doing too bad.  It's out there you just have to find it. The more you use this resource the easier it is to find what you are looking for.
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2006, 09:05:22 PM »

Rednipj, I can also say that I would expect more from you !!, I have done several studies and reports on the Kennedy assasination back in school, And as an avid hunter and very knowlegable with firearms, there is no way in hell that Oswald could have made that shot from where he was at. Unless he was able to shoot, basically around a corner.
 I know that this is not exactly the topic here, but in a way its still the same.  As said earlier, we need to keep our own government in check, because its not always right.

Heck , my brother had hacked his way into places , where he had copies of emails of our countries leaders discussing the  Enron situation.

Do you believe that with an oil family in office our gas prices are only due to the arab countries, and the war over seas??  Dont have tunnel vision here , look at the whole picture. I am not saying our leaders are all corrupt, but there are deffinately a fair share.

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2006, 09:24:33 PM »

I said
Right now yes I believe Lee Harvey Oswald did it...until there is more proof...
Could there be a conspiracy? Yes, I am not doubting that at all.  But could Oswald have done it yes I believe so.  From the stuff I have read and seen I do believe so.  There is alot more crazy stuff that happen that could be unbelievable.

Heck , my brother had hacked his way into places , where he had copies of emails of our countries leaders discussing the  Enron situation.
Yes, I believe our country leaders have discussed many businesses Enron, Haliburton, It's all there at your finger tips.

And yes our country might make shady deals with others to stay ahead, France does it with the Oil for Food.  Other countries do it.
There was a mention of the Iran contra in my post.

This topic was on a "911 Conspiracy...Here's the answer everbody's been waiting for."  If you think that video is our answer we are in alot of trouble.  There is one to blame for the attack on our country, he's done it again and again.  The first World Trade Center bombing, the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole, the U.S. Embassy in Africa...  Our government might be quilty of alot of things but don't insult me or our solders and say that they were responsible for the deaths of the people on those 4 planes, the World Trade Center, and the Pentagon.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:29:36 PM by rednipj » Logged
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com