Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riding Partners in Palm Beach  (Read 38070 times)
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 11:36:34 AM »

All I can say is THANK-YOU PBSO ATV Deputy for caring and your time  Kiss
Instead of setting up stings from what he reads here....
he instead tells us when to stay away when he knows something is going down  Wink

Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2006, 12:03:53 PM »

I agree thanks Deputy for the info you share with us.

Since the person that started this thread never even replied to anything said and the rest of this thread pretty much turned into a police bashing why not just close the thread?

Bill

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs
MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2006, 12:24:21 PM »

Who else rides in west palm beach? I'm in the acreage.

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2006, 12:30:43 PM »

Who else rides in west palm beach? I'm in the acreage.

That would be Nobody...because it's Illegal ~~~~HA~~~~

indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2006, 12:55:57 PM »

Holy cow I just read this thread............There's one in every crowd...PBSO keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SLSO....
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2006, 07:05:15 PM »

This is why the deputys get away with selective prosecution..I am sure he is puttin his life on the line chasin 4 wheelers.Also  I am sure this is the most important issue to the majority of tax payers.I am amazed at the ignorance.The deputy is chuckeling as he reads all this and thinking to himself,holly crap are these guys stupid.This is gonna be easier than we ever dreamed forcing these people to comply.I agree lets end this thread.you guys have all brown nosed him wayyyy too much.I will live just fine with  or without your approval.
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2006, 07:19:56 PM »

sb, guess you put your life on the line every day.  hey, are you aware that law enforcement pay taxes too?  I personally appreciate that law enforcement is there for me when I need it, and even when I dont feel I need it.   I am amazed at your ignorance.  Are you aware how many people in law enforcement ride ATVs???   Do you REALLY think they want areas to close?  Please.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »

of course I am aware how many people in law enforcement ride atv's.Its obvious by the replys  I have been enduring.Also explains the intelligence of the people sending them.What is oyur point?
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2006, 07:59:39 PM »

For me, the point is that you are saying foolish things.  Selective persecution, give me a break.  Will they only ticket people on Hondas this weekend?  Maybe you are one of those that think it is really a hoot to make police/donut jokes too.  If someone stole your bike you would be calling them quick enough.  It amazes me most that you continue to call others ignorant because they do not follow your viewpoint.  That they are brown nosing because they agree.  HELLO, if this deputy stopped any one of the people who agreed do you really think he is going to say, hey if you agreed with me on ATVFL I will let you go?  He would no sooner know those who appreciate him than they would know him.  Good news, he wouldnt recoginze you either.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2006, 08:55:40 PM »

good for you.I am happy for you.Do you feel better now?Good.I am so happy for you.You are such an enlightened sole.Thanks for enlightening me.I will go to the church and send money to the starving children in zimbabua to make amends for bothering you all.Wow ,can I join your group?where do you shop?I want my clothes to match yours.You guys are just so wonderful.Can I name my dog after you?Whats your favorite book?Will you sign my yearbook?Do you have a sister?Can we have a fire and make smores now?lets all cross at the crosswalks and say hi to officer friendly.Hey...can we start a bowling league?I want matching shirts.Wow ,you guys are too cool.Can we just pose by our machines and have a group hug?Wow wee gee whiz ,all warm and fuzzy now.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2006, 10:58:45 AM »

Although myself, not been on this forum for a long time, but sb for a newbie you sure are making a lot of friends!   I would imagine all of your post have only been on this topic.  As you can probably tell by now, this site is here to support the riders of ATV's and to better the sport/hobby, it does not seem like you are really fitting in to the scope of this concept. You say you don't represent ATV riders, nor are you part of any group, when we state "this gives riders a bad name", but you know what if you are posting on this forum, then you are.  I feel, like others probably do, that this forum does represent the riders.  So you have to expect when you make such comments that they are going to be responded to. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2006, 03:48:22 PM »

sbripple, you possibly couldn’t be any more clueless could you? Were you dropped on your head as a baby or maybe as a child? By owning an ATV you are part of a group regardless if your view is different than other ATV riders. If you flip your “conveyance” riding along a road and a truck flattens you anyone and everyone will state it as an ATV accident or incident. You are an ATV rider and riding on areas posted as no trespassing means you are representing all ATV riders.

Trespassing is illegal period. It doesn’t matter if you walk across someones property that is listed as no trespassing it is still illegal and you can’t do it. If the sherriff catches you doing it you will be busted for it. Don’t expect someone to let you off because you were treading litely on their land. If they didn’t mind you on the land as long as you were gentle they wouldn’t have no trespassing signs.

As for special considerations the only special considerations are when the PBSO Deputy comes on this board and comments when someone makes a comment about riding in Palm Beach county. He warns them and anyone reading it in this PUBLIC forum for all to read that it’s illegal and that no one should ride there. He’s saving you and everyone else the possible trouble they may get into by riding in these places. I could give a crap less what PBSO Deputy thinks of me as I don’t ride in PBC I know better and keep to areas that are legal places to ride. Thing is it doesn’t matter because PBSO still manages to stop plenty of people every single weekend so obviously very few are complying.

Of course he wants everyone to comply are you that stupid. You are riding ILLEGALLY (spelled it big since you obviously have problems with that word). If it was so easy to make everyone comply he wouldn’t be riding an ATV enforcing the laws you apparently break regularly. There will always be clowns like you illegally driving on the side of the road and on property with no trespassing signs to keep him and his co-workers busy writing tickets and impounding ATV’s. So really all you can do is look in the mirror and blame yourself because you are the reason that there is even a necessity for his position.

You are entitled to your opinion but when you flagrantly attack people you best be prepared for a response from others.

KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2006, 04:58:25 PM »

BleedsBlue and everyone else opposing SBRipple are wasting your time with him. He apparently has no concern for the law or who he represents. Our only hope is that PBSO_4 catches him and gets his big "I TOLD YOU SO" and hopefully before he gets hurt or hurts someone else. Thanks to the officers who actually care and warn us of what is going on before we inicently or intentially get into situations we should not be in. Ignorance is bliss for some and we cannot control what people do. If he is the cause of somewhere getting closed down then we lose another riding place to ride by an idiot that has no care in the first place. It's sad but true.

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
SomBch

beer....its whats for dinner

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2006, 09:27:46 PM »

Ive known PBSO-4 and his family for at least 30+ years.And Ill tell you first hand that they are some of the best people Ive had the pleasure to call friends.I dont know sbribble, and you can have your own opinion, but your very much mistakin as to the sincerity, and honesty of pbso-4. I actually was on the way home one nite and saw him on the side of the road with a mother and her child on atvs, I pulled over and waited for him to get thru with them so we could catch up. I was really impressed with how he spoke to them and advised them on where not to ride, and where they could ride legally.To say the truth I was proud to say i know him after seeing how much he cares(this is not something that law enforcement is required to do).  That may not matter to some  but, it means a whole lot to me and everyone that knows him .I hope one day you get pulled by PBSO-4 (not because I want you to be ticketed or fined) so that you can meet him face to face and make an informed opinion, that will most likely be 180 degrees from what it is right now.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2006, 10:56:32 PM »

dont ask for or require approval from any of you.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2006, 11:28:17 PM »

dont ask for or require approval from any of you.

I didn't realize we were all here to give approval in the first place. In fact I'm pretty sure this is a discussion forum.

That's cool because although your banter is meaningless and flawed you are still breaking the law and you will get busted. Keeping the people you apparently hate the most (PBSO) in business. Good job!

sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2006, 05:36:36 AM »

you just cant control yourself.you have to babble little more .Just like a cop,thinks his opinion is relevant.too many cops in here .I knew I smelled something .I know if I get arrested you guys will screw up the arrest so I can get off.Also I know it takes at least 5 or six to of you punks to get me in the car.One on one without the rest of yer gang you are just overweight slugs hangin out at the donut shop.Now thats funny,  lmafao.
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2006, 07:01:58 AM »

you just cant control yourself.you have to babble little more .Just like a cop,thinks his opinion is relevant.too many cops in here .I knew I smelled something .I know if I get arrested you guys will screw up the arrest so I can get off.Also I know it takes at least 5 or six to of you punks to get me in the car.One on one without the rest of yer gang you are just overweight slugs hangin out at the donut shop.Now thats funny,  lmafao.

Hahaha considering your the tard that continues to babble about being a badass you are the one that can't control yourself...so what are you 15, 16?  Undecided By the way I'm not a cop far from it pal. I've had my run ins with the law but the fact remains I know right from wrong you are just another clueless kid that thinks everyone is wrong and you are untouchable. Good luck with that I'm sure you have a bright future with that outlook and you will make some guy in lock up very happy.  Thumbs Up
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 08:23:32 AM by Bleedsblue » Logged

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2006, 08:42:49 AM »

so what are you 15, 16? 

I was thinking more like 11 or 12.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »

I would have to agree, has to be a kid.... just has to be.... Nerd

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2006, 10:03:04 PM »

A punk is more like it.

MachineDog
Supreme Member

Ride Red!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2006, 11:37:15 PM »

sbripple: What quad do you ride?

http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/ - Click to see our pics.
wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2006, 05:43:47 PM »

Only when you are on crystal-meth homey! I think pbso4 would give you some stick time solo!

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Grassman68

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2006, 06:30:07 PM »

sbripple - know when to shut your piehole! please reveal yourself so these guys can beat you down!!!
Bleedsblue

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2006, 07:04:03 PM »

sbripple: What quad do you ride?

Quote from: sbripple
I live in loxahatchee and have been pressing my luck around here.I have a honda rincon and love to ride in mud.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com