Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waresboro Saturday July 1st Who's going??  (Read 10800 times)
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 09:56:43 AM »

I thought you picked that up a long time ago Huh Shawn said you had it sold. I'll get it this week and start tinkering, nothing that will be out next month but it would be nice to see what it would do with it and everything else light Cool  yeh I bet it does feel different the extra couple inches make a huge diff in going straight, hell of a lot better than when I was from one side of the track to the other. must be working too cause the times are getting down! compression problems not good Angry Huh hopefully it's in the domes like shawns and not the cylinder, pull the head and check the nickosil in that cylinder before you run anymore would suck to do a Chris Ware with it. Oh well got to go to work see ya!

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 10:05:02 AM »

I thought you picked that up a long time ago Huh Shawn said you had it sold. I'll get it this week and start tinkering, nothing that will be out next month but it would be nice to see what it would do with it and everything else light Cool  yeh I bet it does feel different the extra couple inches make a huge diff in going straight, hell of a lot better than when I was from one side of the track to the other. must be working too cause the times are getting down! compression problems not good Angry Huh hopefully it's in the domes like shawns and not the cylinder, pull the head and check the nickosil in that cylinder before you run anymore would suck to do a Chris Ware with it. Oh well got to go to work see ya!

What does that mean?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 10:17:55 AM »

it means that chris had a motor that the nikosil came off the cylinder walls and motor locked up and had to be completely rebuilt. that's all Grin

Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 10:23:23 AM »

OK, I just had to check..... Ive heard all sorts of things since I left drag racing.. It seems storys get made up and the change quite a bit along the way.. but yet no one ask what the truth "really" is.
BTW, this is chris.. Wink IF Hard Rock ever opens Ill be back.... GA is just to far to go month after month.. I still have my 4mm cub... Im still making wheelie bars, the boys in the mid west and N.W. love them..

It didnt lock up, it just chewed the crap out of the cylinder, it pealed right above the left cylinder exhaust, I talked to a few PS sponsers and they said that if a cylinder is ported after the coating process its very easy to nick the plating, then the rings will grab it and just keep ripping it off. Plus i was told CP had a bunch of bad cylinders that went out.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 10:49:34 AM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 02:22:34 PM »

OK, I just had to check..... Ive heard all sorts of things since I left drag racing.. It seems storys get made up and the change quite a bit along the way.. but yet no one ask what the truth "really" is.
BTW, this is chris.. Wink IF Hard Rock ever opens Ill be back.... GA is just to far to go month after month.. I still have my 4mm cub... Im still making wheelie bars, the boys in the mid west and N.W. love them..

It didnt lock up, it just chewed the crap out of the cylinder, it pealed right above the left cylinder exhaust, I talked to a few PS sponsers and they said that if a cylinder is ported after the coating process its very easy to nick the plating, then the rings will grab it and just keep ripping it off. Plus i was told CP had a bunch of bad cylinders that went out.

I know of atleast one set of cylinders of about 10 that were bad and had to be sent back.....the piston was sticking in the cylinder on the ones i am talking about....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 02:32:21 PM »

Your right there Smokie !!, But then again , thats a problems with the cubs and cheetas !!
 I will say that I have always had, and always will have only one screen name, So with that said, It wasnt me either Pappa
 Now on another note; sounds like it was running pretty good, a 4.08 is not bad at all, Hell I remember back in the Salts days that would have blown everyones socks off to go that fast !!!, especially with a heavier rider on it !! I only hope I can make those numbers brother Wink

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 06:25:00 PM »

Chris they had your  old motor running friday night. it ran a 4.04 the first pass out.. that babys coming around with a pretty heavy rider on it.. Frank good to see ya coming up again but well get all the bugs out that baby real soon. ;)I want to say thanks to Alex AND Mr Charles for another great turn out .track was working dang good . Lupo you need to get your ride up and running and come on back you know you miss all the love out at the races Grin. dyno you coming next month or what? Cut where ya at??Smoke you coming back or what? You can bring your wife I will keep all the horn dogs away from her..lol Grin ;DYou guys better bring it. To out run old Papa and Rodney. them  boys Are laying down some numbers..  Wink Well cant wait for hazelhurst its n 2 weeks. Iam going to aspahlt this weekend to see what the old 350cc will do.. see ya guys later banshee-boy...

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »

Yeah, Toni , we are gonna be up that way soon enough !!!, just waiting on the radiator!!!! Grin

The " Black Pearl "
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 07:53:06 PM »

I thought that came with the frame Huh Tony roni I here ya buddie, I do miss it. once a drag racer always a drag racer. I'll get something back together here being that I have everything to put one together. might be tough trying to stay with papa and rodney w/ them fast a$$ times but that's racing. Notice I didn't say you Kiss ain't too many people gonna hang w/ you Embarrassed let me get through Aug. and I'll be back up probably just to wareboro, that track is sweet!

dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 09:19:48 PM »

Mike, It was supposed to come with the frame, but Cody had that at his place in La., and the frame was in Ok. Now Cody wont return my calls. So I ordered a different one.

But at any rate, we have a few tricks up our sleeves as well !! Shocked

The " Black Pearl "
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »

I hate people like that. seems like unless you get everything at once you never get it all Angry

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2006, 02:55:04 PM »

Alright clowns, Papa just got a clean bill of health from the Doctor. First time in my life I have ever been that scared. But its all good now. Let the smack'th begin. Cheesy Mike just got new gauge and re-checked compression. Its good to go. Also We were running the jetting that the builder had told us to run. Way,way to fat. Blowing raw fuel out the pipes. Clutches look good, Going to go with some different springs and a different perch. Got to get the pipe brackets welded again!! Angry We will try to have it running a little better for august. Doesn't mean it will, But all we can do is try. Don!! Tricks are for kids you silly rabbit Cheesy Cheesy J/K Saw the pics of your bike. Real sweet bro. If looks were all that mattered you would own my azz as Troy would say. Wink But there is no dont in my mind its going to run. But trust me when I tell ya. 4.0's is a b!tch to hit, 3.9's is a mofo to acomplish, and 3.8's well, Good luck!!  Hope everyone can make it in August. Mike if ya want to go I might have a swing arm for ya. Let me know what your short of to get-r-up and running..
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2006, 07:16:22 PM »

Pappa, I hear ya on the 4.0 are hard and so on, But I am thinking ARBY`S, no just kiddin, maybe something a little BIGGER than the old 4 mill !?!?! We will just have to see on that, nothing for sure yet.
Glad to hear all is well !!! hope to see everyone soon ! Grin

The " Black Pearl "
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com