Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waresboro Saturday July 1st Who's going??  (Read 10825 times)
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 25, 2006, 09:57:48 AM »

Ok guys, Who's going? Banshee Boy and I will be there!! Also if anyone is interested my drag bike is for sale. 10mil casting cub. $9500.00 o.b.o.

[attachment deleted by admin]
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 09:59:47 AM »

And no im not getting out of racing. Banshee Boy and I are up to no good!! Wink Wink Wink
Joe Cool

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 03:34:23 PM »

Joe Cool, Catman and the reast of the wayne county boyz will be there.I think we r gonna bring the outlaw back out. give me a call catman Cool
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 08:47:38 AM »

yes catman is coming back! hopefully the outlaw will be there this weekend! ready to get back at it! come by the shop and see me cool!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 10:16:11 PM »

I'm pretty sure we will be there Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 09:11:06 AM »

will be good to see everybody again! hope i can still get a good light lol!  Cool see ya sat Grin

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 09:34:03 AM »

I think gary sission and I will be there in Aug.  Im going to bring my flat track 250r.
what class would i go in?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 12:16:21 PM »

hossier daddy you can run in the 5.0 class, 6.00class, 4.20class, et class, You might be abel to even run the outlaw class.. Grin Drive Drive Drive

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
1fastltr450
Supreme Member

Super Fast Racer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »

do they have an 8sec class because that is what hoosier daddy needs for that bike

2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
 Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
 Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 01:29:53 PM »

do they have an 8sec class because that is what hoosier daddy needs for that bike

I smell a money race!
you better leave me alone or your be walking home from GA!  Lecture
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 02:02:27 PM by Hoosier Daddy » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 04:53:43 PM »

Now now kidds. Dont make put yall in time out.lol Angry Grin

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
coolkid

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 01:48:38 PM »

well catman they can talk about thoughs fast classes  like 4.20 and outlaw but we really know where the money is! the 6.0class  the cats gonna take hovis out agian!lol Cool
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 08:40:40 AM »

i'm not gonna say to much cause i haven't raced in about 3-4 months Huh however, the cat sure is one bad a$$ ride!!lol well guys looks like the big bike will not make this race! Cry trying to get a new 1-5 tranny with no luck!  Evil

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 08:47:44 AM »

That sucks Catman, We will be there. The New Wicked racing Three amigo's Banshee Boy, Papa and Hot Rod!! Wink Wink I got a feelin there is going to be one badazz little ole 350 there. Cool Cool Cool
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 12:26:40 PM »

yeah papa i know he will be there! u guys got me wanting to start over! Huh we have had our outlaw a year, don't think we have raced it in outlaw yet!! maybe one day Cool sounds like papa has got his shiot together!

yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 07:27:55 AM »

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO RACE!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
WE WILL HAVE TEST -N-TUNE TONIGHT STARTING AROUND 7:00P.M. 
$5.00 PER BIKE
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2006, 08:12:50 AM »

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO RACE!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
WE WILL HAVE TEST -N-TUNE TONIGHT STARTING AROUND 7:00P.M. 
$5.00 PER BIKE
I was starting to wonder if there was any racing this weekend Alex. Hadn't seen you on here this month. But there you are, Alls good Bro. Tony will be there tonite. Hopefully the bike is running a little better. The Wife and I will be there tomorrow. See ya then..
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 12:48:41 PM »

results?

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 10:00:30 PM »

I wasn't going to post on here anymore because of the bashing and the bull sh!t PM'S that I was getting from a member that was making up screen names and then deleting them so I couldn't respond to them. But what the heck! Im pretty thick skinned so I can handle it. Track wasn't hooking real good, Still got issues with the bike. Clutch not right,Pipe brackets keep breaking and tranny wont shift right. But no excuses, I dont know if it will run better or not. Banshee Boy says it will and I wont doubt him. He has always been right by me. If its there he will get it out. With that being said, Banshee Boy won the outlaw class on my bike. But in fairness to everyone else the track just wasn't hooking. The bikes were blowing the tires off all nite long. Purple bike ran 3 passes in a row Friday nite of 3.86's but only ran 1 pass Saturday in the 3.9's. And my bike ran 3.9's friday but couldn't run them saturday. So track record stands and will for awhile. But!! "I" did run consistant 4.1's and a personal best 4.08 with my old 205lb azz on the bike. So if nothing else I think I can hang in the heavy hitters class Cheesy Cheesy We will get this thing figured out soon so ya better get them scooters together soon.
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 11:41:21 PM »

sounds like it's getting there. I wonder if pipes on both sides is to much weight for the torque of the motor. even though you had some problems, seems like it was running pretty quick 4.08 not to shabby. Deffinately competitive in the heavy hitters class hell even in the regular class! What are you using for brackets, I've still got all the brackets we used for my pipes if you want to try  just have to modify them smaller seemed to be pretty strong. Tony kept breaking his but we never seemed to have a problem. whats wrong with the clutch Huh remember I had to change perch for more pull and adjust with special adjuster otherwise clutch wanted to drag and heat up and not shift, once I changed those it ran great. Just some suggestions Cool overall sounds like it's running pretty good just got to get the buggs out and I'm sure Tony will keep plugging away till it's worked out! Smiley

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 11:44:42 PM »

Oh btw BIG TONY sounds like you got that purple bike running, won't be long now if you were running cons. 3.86's that's awsome.Shocked keep it up little man Cool

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 12:00:22 AM »

great job papa, only got one screen name, that is all i can keep up with....keep up the good work man, sounds like you guys had a blast....congrats on the win papa and tony...

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 12:36:25 AM »

I think your right about the perch Mike. Bike wont leave in 2nd. Even with Tony on it. kinda like what Shawns was doing that time. If you leave in 1st its a real mofo to hang onto. But then it blows the tires off it. I checked the compression today and there is 20lbs difference in the cylinders. right side 180lbs left side 200lbs. Oh well, Thats just part of racing. Cheesy Cheesy Mike I told Shawn today to tell you to go get that frame from his dads shop. You can have it as long as your going to use it. If not I will pick it up. It would be something you put together and not cut yours up. Even with that you would be real competetive with your motor. That thing runs and we both know it. Lets get back on the same page, Its more fun Wink Its cool smoke! I didn't think it was you anyway. It was a blast, Once I made the first pass and the bike went straight and smooth, I knew I could ride the sh!t out of it. Cheesy Mike it rides so much different than before. To me any way. The swingarm made a big difference. It could also be a traction problem to now.
yz3961986

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 07:54:51 AM »

HEY PAPA FROM WHERE I WAS SITTING THE TRACK LOOK LIKE IT WAS HOOKING UP PRETTY DARN GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Kiss Kiss :-*4.08 NOT BAD FOR A TRACK THAT WASN'T HOOKING (200+BIKE=4.08 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked)
GREAT TO SEE YOU !!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR GUYS NEXT MONTH Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 07:56:33 AM by yz3961986 » Logged
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 09:08:29 AM »

Yeah it was hookin good for me. But Banshee Boy's little lite butt was spinning. He needs a little weight gainer. Cheesy But then again our bikes might not have a chance against the big bike if he does that Cool Had a blast Alex. Its worth the drive. You and Charles do a outstanding job and I am one Fla guy who will continue to come back. See Ya in August, I hope!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com