Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any 3-wheeler riders around? Where do you ride around Gainesville?  (Read 2433 times)
mark38090

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2006, 04:05:05 PM »

I have a YTM200ern I am looking for somewhere other than my small lease to ride in...

1985 Yamaha YTM200ERN (2)
1985 Honda ATC250SX
1984 Honda TRX200
1990 Suzuki LT230E
dreadhed

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »

Hay all right a nother trike rider.  I usually ride of our trikes over our quad.  It's nice to see a nother trike rider.  I usually go to Ocala National Forest.  It's not to far from Gainesville.  Most of the time I ride a 350X or 200M.  I have a 350X that I am going to bulid to run like a sreaming ape.  I am going to get a 450 kit for it.  If you want to meet up some time at ONF let me know. 
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 10:15:05 AM »

Hey Dred .. did you see where LOMAX wants to put something together in Arkansas , maybe in Sep. ? HOLLAR Brother ... looking foward to rideing with ya again !!

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
dreadhed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »

No I didn't see that I will have to check it out.  That would be a good time.  There is also a ride in Mississippi (.org) I would not mind going to.  Sept should give me enough time to set a side a couple of dollars to go.  My lady & I have been talking about going to AR for a while too.  We were going to look for some crystals & go riding so this my work out perfect.  I think mabey we should get the a little ride at ONF some time too.
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 10:09:05 AM »

ONF Would be Cool !!  last time i was there i stayed with CHILLINTHEMOST.hes got property right next to the Forest..but when its dry up there ...ITS VERY DUSTY !!

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
dreadhed

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »

Ya it can get really dusty there!!!  Can you give me a link to ride Lomax is trying to get going?  I wasn't able to find. it.  That would be nice to have property on the edge or in the forest like Chillingthemost.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com