Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does God exist? This thread is not meant to be a debate!  (Read 75931 times)
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2006, 12:37:38 PM »

If this topic was worded Is Honda better then Suzuki or someting like that it would have still yielded debate and everyone know what a religeous topic would bring forth. Personally I think the person who started this was clever and did not even know it. Plenty has been said and the truth has been spoken. One thing we all agree on is that we love 4 wheel"N", we all have differant ideas and opinions on every subject of life so as long as no one has been offended and I opologize if anything I have posted came across that way we can live on and love life.
Thanks to all of you who have participated in this topic thus far as it was educational for me at the very least.
See ya in the forest brothers and sister. WoooooooHoooooo Cool

WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2006, 02:32:21 PM »

Boy, have I been missing out on some action! Grin
Sorry trx9 i was out of town last night and missed all the excitement. no matter what we say or how we say it, according to all these so called christians, we're going to hell cause we are bad people for having our opinions.  and another thing, there is more proof we came from evolution  than there is that we came from adam and eve.  By the way, if there were adam and eve and they had two sons, where did everyone else come from....  sounds like a little insest going on there
    Actually I never said or even implied you or anyone else is going to Hell.  No person Christian or otherwise has the right to pass judgement on the state of your salvation.  And as far as that goes, I AM a Christian not a so called Christian.
    Now lets address your statement that there is far more scientific proof supporting evolution over creationism, is nothing more than completely without merit.   Evolution is based solely on the theories of Charles Darwin.  Darwin was not a scientist, had only one advanced degree which was a BA in Theology, yes Theology.  Darwin recanted his position on evolution as he stated in his original papers that unless multitudes of transitional species were found, his work had to be considered flawed and false, to date NO transitional species have ever been discovered, not 10, not 1, NONE.  It seems some have latched on where Darwin bailed off, with or without any basis.    Yet current DNA studies seem to show that all DNA strings point back to a single maternal beginning. HMMM. 
     Yes I feel qualified to expound on these subjects, I hold Degrees in Theology and Divinity and am an Ordained Minister, and researched heavily on the Patriarcal Church and Creationism vs Evolution in my studies.   I am happy to discuss any subject in this realm in a open honest manner.  I don't believe you see myself, Chuck or Dreth looking down on anyone, or attempting to comment on yours or anyones state of salvation.   Looking forward to riding with all of you.        Yours in Christ,  Jeff+
So Darwin wasn't a scientist. Big deal. Did all these people who contributed to the bible have a degree?  Don't think so.  Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?  What kind of degree did he posess?  And you expect to find transitional species in 100-150 yrs? I don't think anything could evolve into a new species in that short of a time.  No I can't see air, and no I can't see god.  Can I prove air is there.  Yes.  Can I prove god is there. NO.  Yea, that illustration supports the possibility, but it proves nothing.  And as far as miracles in prayers being answered.  How many prayers have you made that have been unanswered?  I'm sure it out numbers the ones that have been answered. And Tony Pitts,  incest is the only thing I could come up with as well. Riddle me this Batman,  if Adam and Eve were perfect beings,  how did they F up so bad?  They don't sound too perfect to me. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 02:42:33 PM by WPBSMOKA » Logged

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics

BUNKBLASTER

PSALM 116:1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2006, 02:51:32 PM »

Has there ever been a reputable scientific study as to wether there is a god?  If so, by whom?  Yes we have the books of the bible that say that there is a god but anyone could have wrote them, I need proof. 

And if this god exist why would this god let millions of people starve to death every year, have thousands of Americans and people world wide suffer the awful affects of cancer and have all these people dying in religious wars?  Why would god have kids born with horrific birth defects to suffer for the rest of their lives, why would there be these huge sunamis that kill over 100,000 people? Are all these people nonbelievers?  Maybe they didn't pray hard enough?  Maybe it's gods will? 

Are you saying that god can create heaven and hell but has no power to stop the suffering of millions of people?   I honestly would like to hear some opinions on this subject.  This thread is not meant to be a debate!
WOW READING THIS POST I AM SO MOVED AT HOW MANY QUESTIONS PEOPLE HAVE THAT THEY WANT ANSWERS FOR.I,VE SEEN THE TESTAMONIES FROM CHUCK,DRETH AND(SWAMP I COULD'NT HELP BUT GET EMOTIONAL AT YOURS)I'M GOING TO TRY TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON THE SUBJECT.FIRST OFF FISH IF YOU TRULY WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS A GOD ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK HIM(ASK AND IT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU;SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND;KNOCK AND THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED TO YOU.FOR EVERY ONE WHO ASKS RECEIVES;HE WHO SEEKS FINDS;AND HIM WHO KNOCKS,THE DOOR WILL BE OPENED.MATTHEW 7:7-8) IF YOU WANT PROOF JUST LOOK AROUND YOU THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH ARE PROOF OF A DIVINE CREATOR.EVOLUTIONARY THEORY SAYS THAT IF YOU GIVE SOMETHING ENOUGH TIME IT CHANGES TO SOMETHING ELSE ON ITS OWN THATS LIKE SAYING THAT IF YOU LEAVE A PIECE 2X4 IN THE SUN,IN MILLION OR SO YEARS IT WILL TURN INTO A TABLE.WE BOTH KNOW THAT DOSE'NT HAPPEN,THE TABLE HAS TO BE BUILT HENCE CREATED AND THAT DOSE'NT EVEN COMPARE TO HOW COMPLEX THE UNIVERSE IS LET ALONE OUR BODIES.TO ASNWER YOUR OTHER QUESTION ABOUT WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO STARVE.GOD HAS BLESSED THE U.S.A WITH AN ABUNDANCE OF RECOURCES AND ENTRUSTED US TO LEND A HELPING HAND TO OUR NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES BUT WE WOULD RATHER SPEND  MILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON OUR HOMES,CARS AND PLEASURES.(JESUS WENT THROUGH ALL THE TOWNS AND VILLAGES,TEACHING AND PREACHING THE GOOD NEWS OF THE KINGDOM AND HEALING EVERY SICKNESS WHEN HE SAW THE CROWDS HE HAD COMPASSION ON THEM,BECAUSE THEY WERE HARRASSED AND HELPLESS,LIKE SHEEP WITHOUT A SHEPARD THEN HE SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES,THE HARVEST IS PLENTIFUL BUT THE WORKERS ARE FEW.ASK THE LORD OF THE HARVEST,THERFORE, TO SEND OUT WORKERS INTO HIS HARVEST FIELD.MATTHEW 9:35-38) GOD IS NOT SAYING OR AM I THAT IT IS WRONG TO HAVE POSSESIONS BUT IT IS WRONG WHEN WE DON'T CONSIDER OTHERS BETTER THAN OURSELVES.AS TO YOUR QUESTION ABOUT PEOPLE WHO SUFFER CANCER .GOD WILL ALLOW SOME EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES IN OUR LIVES TO CAUSE US TO SEEK HIM.GOD LOOKS AT OUR HEARTS. DO WE GET BITTER ABOUT OUR TRIAL WHATEVER IT MAY BE OR DO WE TRUST IN HIM INSPITE OF OUR DIFICULTY.(FOR I KNOW THE THOUGHTS I HAVE TOWARDS YOU PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU PLANS TO GIVE YOU HOPE AND A FUTURE.(JEREMIAH 29:11)AS FOR THE CHILDREN WHO ARE BORN WITH BIRTH DEFECTS JESUS SAID(LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME TO ME AND DO NOT HINDER THEM FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN BELONGS TO SUCH OF THESE.MATTHEW19:14)AND AS FOR 9:11,THE SUNAMIS,AND EVERY OTHER NATURAL DISASTER THAT HAS HAPPENED THE BILBLE SAYS(FOR HE GIVES SUNLIGHT TO  BOTH EVIL AND GOOD AND SENDS RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST,TOO(MATTHEW5:45)NOTHING THAT HAPPENED TO THOSE PEOPLE WAS,NT GOING TO HAPPEN ALREADY THE STATISTICS FOR DEATH ARE TEN OUT OF TEN PEOPLE DIE WEATHER IT BE OF NATURAL DEATH,A CAR ACCIDENT,A STORM, OR SOMEONE FLYING A PLANE INTO SOME BUILDINGS THE BIG QUESTION IS WILL WE BE READY WHEN THIS ULTIMATELY HAPPENS TO US.WE ALL DO HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WE ALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE THE DECISIONS WE MAKE IN LIFE WILL DETERMINE WERE WE WILL SPEND ETERNITY WE CAN MEET GOD AS A JUDGE OR AS A FREIND. GOD HAS PROVIDED A WAY FOR US TO GO TO HEAVEN HIS NAME IS JESUS. YOU SEE GOD IS JUST JUDGE AND HE MUST JUDGE SIN BUT IN HIS GREAT LOVE FOR US HE PUT ALL OF HIS WRATH AND ALL OF HIS JUDGMENT OF SIN ONTO HIS VERY OWN SON(GOD MADE HIM WHO KNEW NO SIN TO BE SIN FOR US SO THAT IN HIM WE MIGHT BECOME THE RIGHTEOUNESS OF GOD. (2 CORINTHIANS 5:20)(FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE SENT HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOMEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERRISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE)(JOHN3:16)WHILE WE STILL HAVE BREATH WE HAVE A CHANCE TO REPENT(TURN)FROM OUR SINS AND PUT OUR TRUST IN CHRIST FOR OUR SALVATION IT IS A FREE INVITATION TO ALL WHO WISHES TO RECIEVE THIS GIFT FROM GOD MY PRAYER IS THAT PEOPLE WOULD CONSIDER THIS BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.(FOR THE SUFFERINGS OF THIS PRESENT TIME ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE COMPARED TO THE GLORY THAT IS TO BE REVEALED TO US.(ROMANS 8:18)  I HOPE I ANSWERD THIS AS I BEST AS I COULD   MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERYONE ON THIS SITE.    RICK.

1992 BLASTER MINE
2003 Z400MY WIFES
JUST MARRIED AUG,28 2004
BABY GIRL BORN ON MARCH 12 2005 6.5LBS 19"
Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2006, 04:48:51 PM »

WOW READING
*snip*

dude..WTF?.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2006, 05:19:53 PM »

Inyourdraft2000, I was not trying to be clever or sinister or anything else I was just asking a question that has always puzzled me.  I'm very happy about the responces and I thank you guys for being respectful in your opinions.  Thanks  Thumbs Up
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2006, 06:29:02 PM »

Inyourdraft2000, I was not trying to be clever or sinister or anything else I was just asking a question that has always puzzled me.  I'm very happy about the responces and I thank you guys for being respectful in your opinions.  Thanks  Thumbs Up

Fish, you are only allowed to respond to post from now on....no more starting threads, if this were another site I would smite you....Im going to anyway Grin

Only kidding he we are all brothers and I judge no one....well mayby all those bass-turds against atv's and our freedom. Roll Eyes Ill save you a sheet Shocked
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2006, 06:36:37 PM »

Swamp, even I am surprised at the responce to this thread.  Just goes to show that we can have a good discussion on an atv board.  I promise not to start any more threads  ...............................until next week  Grin
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2006, 06:36:49 PM »

So this thread has become a recruiting crusade and soap box for believers?

Actually you may be on to something. All of these self proclaimed athiests or non believers what ever you want to call them keep responding to this thread.Even some who say it doesn't belong here continue to read and reply. Some have legitimate questions while others are obviously responding for schock value. Maybe even a couple that are just out right disrespectful are simply stupid.Maybe some are on the fence and are sincerly looking for answers.What ever category they may fall in it all comes back to curiosity. Could God be working on them? Is this his seed being planted? I think it is. At first I was mad at the lack of respect a few have dealt out even to a man of the cloth but now I invite it because it shows they can't get god out of their minds.Before one accuses me of calling them stupid because they don't believe go back and read again.There are four options.If you fall under that option then so be it. Bottom line something keeps drawing you here.Us believers know whatdraws you here which makes us happy in our hearts so keep responding whether it be negative or not for it only confirms that his work is being done.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 06:40:13 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2006, 07:08:02 PM »

Actually you may be on to something. All of these self proclaimed athiests or non believers what ever you want to call them keep responding to this thread.Even some who say it doesn't belong here continue to read and reply. Some have legitimate questions while others are obviously responding for schock value. Maybe even a couple that are just out right disrespectful are simply stupid.Maybe some are on the fence and are sincerly looking for answers.What ever category they may fall in it all comes back to curiosity. Could God be working on them? Is this his seed being planted? I think it is. At first I was mad at the lack of respect a few have dealt out even to a man of the cloth but now I invite it because it shows they can't get god out of their minds.Before one accuses me of calling them stupid because they don't believe go back and read again.There are four options.If you fall under that option then so be it. Bottom line something keeps drawing you here.Us believers know whatdraws you here which makes us happy in our hearts so keep responding whether it be negative or not for it only confirms that his work is being done.
Valid Point!  If you see it that way.  I fully agree that it would be inspiring or motivational. 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 07:10:54 PM by WPBSMOKA » Logged

'04 400ex, frequently bent handlebars, bent bumper, torn seat, rusty chain and some abused plastics

Thrasher
Supreme Member

i have a headache...

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2006, 09:24:48 PM »

And the moral of the story here is, no matter who believes what, there will never be seeing eye to eye on any level...we can sit here and agrue this till the end of time, back and forth, point and counter point, this book said this or that happened because so and so said it would...so on and so forth...it infuriates everyone in the end.
just as rooted as you are in your beliefs, others are just as deeply rooted in theirs...some may sway one way or another thru life...others will not....it's just the way it is.
unless suddenly the skies part and 'god' declares that in fact he does exist....those of us who are skeptical will remain that way until the day we die...

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can Cheesy

Out to pis
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2006, 09:52:52 PM »

It is the belief of people who are saved that people who are not will never truely participate in the joy that comes with being saved, the everyday miracles that are noticed by a believer are what gives them the eyes and ears to notice a non-believer and try to turn them towards their way of life.

Please don't try to hold it against believers for trying to "convert" someone when they find out how wonderful they feel on the "saved" side.

Ask youreself this, how many times have you tried to get a friend who doesn't ride to go riding with you?  It's the same concept,,,,,you know about something wonderful(riding) and they don't yet so you want to show them how great it can be.

Id@

religion is a belief, riding is an activity ..... u cannot make comparisons like that.....

Doug, you missed the point, the belief that riding is a wholesome and fun sport is what I was meaning,,,,,,how many times have we seen articles written by some reporter who writes the entire story on the belief that quads are evil dangerous machines.

I was driving through Ohio this morning and listening to the radio and caught the backend of a story about how dangerous quads are and they should not be sold anymore in the state.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2006, 09:57:26 PM »

You can lead a Horse to water but you can not make him drink it. Well we all know what happens when the Horse does not drink the water.

" You have to stand for something or you will fall for anything"

2+2=4 Or does it?

Just because your kindergaden teacher said red was red and blue was blue does that make it so?

Ever think about the tracking devices they put in your pets are only the beggining of whats to come, and if so you think it might just be the mark of the beast. "here's your sign"

He who dies w/ the most toys still dies.

Not that Salvation is supposed to be an Insurance policy but it's Ironic how one will insure all their possessions and maybe even by some life insurance but think that their soul is not worth Insuring.

W . W . J . D .

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:09:37 PM by Inyourdraft2000 » Logged

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: June 21, 2006, 09:59:00 PM »

And the moral of the story here is, no matter who believes what, there will never be seeing eye to eye on any level...we can sit here and agrue this till the end of time, back and forth, point and counter point, this book said this or that happened because so and so said it would...so on and so forth...it infuriates everyone in the end.
just as rooted as you are in your beliefs, others are just as deeply rooted in theirs...some may sway one way or another thru life...others will not....it's just the way it is.
unless suddenly the skies part and 'god' declares that in fact he does exist....those of us who are skeptical will remain that way until the day we die...

I hope that this brings the end of this thread Doug, I personally don't agree with your views on this subject,,,but I hope everyone can put this behind them and realize the truth in your words.

and I'll still ride with you,,,,even if you ride a popo ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
WPBSMOKA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2006, 06:19:11 AM »

Sorry, I just read a comment about the mark of the beast.  I over heard a fella on the radio going on about how he has only used a TIN(Tax Idetification Number) the past 13 yrs. because the requirement for a SSN (Social Security Number) is listed under 42 USC Section 666 Shocked  I just looked it up and verified this information.  Now, some of the callers had a few good arguments.  For example,  that would mean that only American Citizens would wear the mark.   Huh  I do find this information somewhat disturbing though.    If someone can provide any information  supporting either view, please share.

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2006, 09:28:07 AM »

That is great response!  Only thing is you are still saying This is right and This is wrong. We are all right , as soon as we ask for forgiveness it is given..right?...All about the journey!!!

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2006, 10:17:27 AM »

OK Dirt....here's your sign Grin

LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2006, 08:57:31 PM »

If you come to God with a desire for forgiveness (A truly repentant heart), forgiveness is so granted.  With God now in your heart you will see clearly through time and trials that God truly exists, and that you will look to him for absolutes and guidance rather than to the world for afformation and rationalization.   You will find God is even more reliable than your cell phone, never a busy signal and no dropped calls,  and he comes with a network that puts Verizons to shame.  Of course I see his sense of humor every morning when I look in the mirror,  why my hair is re-distributing itself I don't yet understand.    

Gods Peace, Jeff+

« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 09:20:50 PM by LeBlanc Outdoors » Logged
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2006, 11:54:50 PM »

If you come to God with a desire for forgiveness (A truly repentant heart), forgiveness is so granted.  With God now in your heart you will see clearly through time and trials that God truly exists, and that you will look to him for absolutes and guidance rather than to the world for afformation and rationalization.   You will find God is even more reliable than your cell phone, never a busy signal and no dropped calls,  and he comes with a network that puts Verizons to shame.  Of course I see his sense of humor every morning when I look in the mirror,  why my hair is re-distributing itself I don't yet understand.    

Gods Peace, Jeff+
You lied agian, you said your not going to post on this thread agian. Lips Sealed Whats the chances of that, a man of the church lying. lol;

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #168 on: June 24, 2006, 09:41:30 AM »

Sorry,TRX9 your absolutely right I said I was done posting to this thread, but lied again, when was the first?  Enjoyed conversing with you all, have a great and blessed weekend!!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 09:43:33 AM by LeBlanc Outdoors » Logged
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »

You lied agian, you said your not going to post on this thread agian. Lips Sealed Whats the chances of that, a man of the church lying. lol;

FOUL!!

I said I wasnt going to post again either but I am not going stand by and let fellow friends believers or non-believers have pot shots or personal attacks made against them. lets debate the issue and choose our words a little more wisely.

This is also in the Bible

Ecclesiastes  4:10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow brother: but woe to him [that is] alone when he falleth; for [he hath] not another to help him up

TRX #9  what thrill are you shooting for by pointing out his faults.

something that you need to keep in mind is we share a common interest and that is riding quads whether it is MX, Trials or what ever floats your boat, you not agreeing with someone else point of view doesnt give you the right of way to apply a personal attack, repectfully if you dont  agree with fellow believers here then that is fine. The personal attacks will only cause other problems, you might need help for what ever reason in the future and the only resource may be a believer that you decided to bash, A non-sciptural term you may be familar with is "what comes around goes around"   Let me encourage you to have an open mind when I ask you to educate yourself about is the mercy and grace of Christ not in a matter of wanting to conform you into beliving as I do but to have a  mutal understanding. no one is perfect, we as Christians make mistakes but through the Mercy and Grace of Christ we are forgiven when asked.

1 John  1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness   
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 01:30:36 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
LeBlanc Outdoors

« Reply #170 on: June 24, 2006, 04:17:03 PM »

I expected the response Chuck.  My response was in direct response to Joe Dirts, and in no way was aimed or directed as part of the ongoing (non) Debate.  I added some levity (check the caption on the attachment) to see if anyone would notice.   I harbor no animosity toward anyone's posts or personal attacks.   Hope to have the oppertunity to enjoy some trails and mud with you all.  BBFN and may God Bless You All Grin   Jeff+
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: June 24, 2006, 08:16:42 PM »

I was just messing around  Tongue Can't a guy have a little fun  Wink  I think were all tired of the topic anyways. Peace out boys, #9

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2006, 08:58:30 AM »

My Attorney...

After living what I felt was a decent" life, my time on earth
came to the end.

The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting
room of what I thought to be a court

house.

The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table.

As I looked around I saw the "prosecutor."

He was a villainous looking gent who snarled as he

stared at me.

He definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen.

I sat down and looked to my left and there sat My Attorney,
a kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed so familiar to me,I felt I knew Him.

The corner door flew open and there appeared the Judge in full
flowing robes.

He commanded an awesome presence as He moved across the room I couldn't take my eyes off of Him.

As He took His seat behind the bench, He said, "Let us begin."

The prosecutor rose and said,

"My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this man
belongs in hell."

He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole,
and In the past when I cheated others. Satan told of other horrible
 Perversions that were once in my life and the more he spoke,

the
further down in my seat I sank.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own Attorney, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely
forgotten about.

As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about
me, I was equally upset at My Attorney who sat there silently not
 Offering any form of defense at all.

I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some
good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harm
 I'd done?

Satan finished with a fury and said, "This man belongs in hell,
he is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person
 who can prove otherwise."

When it was His turn, My Attorney first asked if He might
approach the bench.

The Judge allowed this over the strong objection of Satan,
and beckoned Him to come forward.

As He got up and started walking, I was able to see Him in
His full splendor and majesty.

I realized why He seemed so familiar; this was Jesus
representing me, my Lord and my Savior.

He stopped at the bench and softly said to the Judge, "Hi,
Dad," and then He turned to address the court.

"Satan was correct in saying that this man had sinned,
I won't

deny any of these allegations.

And, yes, the wage of sin is death, and this man deserves to be
punished."

Jesus took a deep breath and turned to His Father with
outstretched arms and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cross so that this person might have eternal life and he has accepted Me as his Savior, so he is Mine."

My Lord continued with, "His name is written in the book of life
and no one can snatch him from Me.

Satan still does not understand yet.
This man is not to be given justice, but rather mercy."

As Jesus sat down,

He quietly paused, looked at His Father and said,"There is nothing else that needs to be done.

I've done it all."

The Judge lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down.
The following words bellowed from His lips..

"This man is free."

The penalty for him has already been paid in full.

Case dismissed."

As my Lord led me away, I could hear Satan ranting and raving,
"I won't give up, I will win the next one." I asked Jesus as He gave
me my instructions where to go next, "Have you ever lost a case?"

Christ lovingly smiled and said,

"Everyone that has come

to Me and asked Me to represent them
has received the same verdict as you,

~Paid In Full~

If you do not pass this along to 15 people immediately,
absolutely nothing will happen.

Passing this on to anyone you consider a friend,
(as I have done here), will bless you both.

"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is

VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: June 30, 2006, 10:43:42 AM »

Its working, He lives and is working through this thread. Lets hope he wins out the battle with satin everytime, with all who are here reading this. I do not get tired of this. Lets keep it going. Even if a seperate section was started for the "believers" in Christ, The non-believers would still click on it because that how the lord works. Its working right here.   

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2006, 06:03:15 PM »

I was just thinking of this and I thought I'd pass the thought on to you all. If there is such thing as heaven and hell, which I don't believe in fary tails though but here it goes anyway. Which would your rather go to after death. Heaven as you guys preach it would be pretty lame here's the things you couldn't do: DRINK ALCOHOL, SMOKE, CURSING, MASTURBATING, BJ'S, SEX, NO ROCK-N-ROLL, RAP, NO LOUD NOSES, NO MOTOR CYCLES, ATV'S, FARTING, BEING MEAN WHEN NEEDED, BASICALLY NO T.V., DANCING UNLESS IT'S OLD FART DANCING, NO JUNK FOOD, DIRTY THOUGHTS, ETC.        Hell: the opposite of heaven, one big party Toast               Now honestly were would you rather go! Be honest guys.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 01:15:03 PM by trx#9 » Logged

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com