Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2951 times)
Nick350R

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 13, 2006, 12:54:38 PM »

Is there any places around Bradenton/Sarasota to ride ATV's or Dirt Bike's?HuhHuh?

I have gone to Ocala, Croom, and North Port..

Is there any other places around my area or even alittle bit farther that is worth driving to, to ride with my freinds and their freinds?Huh

Thanks

P.S. Im going down to Fort Myers this weekend, to go ride. I heard its pretty good and not wooped out!
       If anyone lives in the area let me know so we can get more and more riding places together, so the sport doesn't die out, becasue of sooo little spots to ride!!
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 08:22:10 AM »

River Ranch in Southern Polk County is a little less than 40,000 acres of non-whopped out trails and mud for ATV's.

But the following applies...

1) No dirt Bikes
2) You have to own a piece of property out there (well worth the investment in my opinion)
3) If you don't own a piece of property out there, you have to go with someone who does.

It's a cool place to ride ATV's because it's so big, plus you can set up a camp site in the designated area.

If you check on EBAY there are usually plots available or try MJ Lands in the forum section of this website.

Peace Out
Uncle Rico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 08:31:53 AM »

listen to rico, that place is awesome, they have lamenated name tags so ypu know they're ligit!
C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 10:56:41 AM »

Grin  Not to far from you is C&R, sorry no dirt bikes..... Cry   go to www.crmotorsportspark.com for more info!  hope you try us out......   we are insured & licensed.

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
Bigboybruin

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 12:19:34 PM »

I heard that River Ranch doesn't allow sport model ATV's , just utility models. Is that correct. I ride Utility but my grandkids have sport models. Been thinking about RR for awhile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com