Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just to inform you all  (Read 1210 times)
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 11, 2006, 07:46:25 PM »

That tommrow is the deadline for the picuyane state forest  and the finding us an area to ride situation. Lets see how this goes. Roll Eyes
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 08:00:32 PM »

Although you are correct that tommorrow the "60" days are up, the county gave SFWMD an extension until 6/20. On tuesday 6/20, the commission will hear SFWMD proposal. As it stands, I am totally against what i've seen so far and let me tell you and everyone else why....

1) The 700 acres will not be usable until at least 6 months to a year from now.
2) The state will retain control, meaning they can shut it down anytime and without any notice or reason
3) All these state and Federal agencies are nothing more than a bunch of LIARS
4) How can you drive a truck through the roads out in the picayune, but when we asked to ride on thise same roads, I was told that they have to do an environmental stude to amke sure we would hurt the environment. So a car, truck, 18 wheeler can use them, but the atv's wil hurt the roads?Huh?

5) We were kicked out illegally since 2004....NO MORE WAITING FOR THESE A$$ HOLES

You need to go or write or e-mail the commission ojn this issue. The BEST thing you can do is show up to the meeting....
americanhighlander
Supreme Member

I love boating and fourwheeling,salt water fishing

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 10:24:09 PM »

Thanks, for info lswjth2
keep us updated on it let us know what happens down there..

Thanks,
amhighlander  Wink

http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com