Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digginfool's Ride  (Read 3068 times)
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 10, 2006, 01:16:19 PM »

This is my '02 Raptor.  It's got CT Racing pipe, AC nerfs, bumper and grab bar, GYTR skids, Laeger +2 a-arms, TCS long travel triple rate shocks with rezzies, Lonestar Axcalibar axle, Renthal bars, steering damper, bead locks and tons of fun.  No comments about the front tires; I know they're on 'backwards.'  I had read an article about mounting them backwards for more bite in sand.  I was at Croom and flipped them to check it out.  Really didn't notice that much of a difference although it took about an hour to leave the sand pit, ride to the campground, flip the tires and ride back.  By then, not sure I really remembered what it was like.  Anyway, it's a great combination.  For those of you who ride Croom, with the Laeger/TCS setup, I can ride the wide whooped trail along the fence in 4th gear; that's somewhere around 50 mph, at least  If you have ever thought about going wide, I highly recommend it.  I'm thinking about going +2 on the swing when I do the TCS rear shock upgrade.  One thing about wide, though, it really raises the pucker-factor in the woods.  Those gaps between the trees start looking really skinny!  Shocked

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 01:20:43 PM by digginfool » Logged

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 01:18:17 PM »

nice, bike looks good.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 01:19:07 PM »

Here's front view

[attachment deleted by admin]

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 01:37:49 PM »

Nice Bike.... I know what you mean by "pucker factor" at croom. I also have a Raptor 660 that is extended +4 in Front and + 5 in the rear... Oh yea and those whoops I know what you mean by 4th gear, VERY FAST PACE thats how I like to ride my Raptor too...

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
KD 428
Supreme Member

FTR #428

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 04:27:09 PM »

nice raptor Wink

HONDA CRF450R
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 05:11:47 PM »

Nice Bike.... I know what you mean by "pucker factor" at croom. I also have a Raptor 660 that is extended +4 in Front and + 5 in the rear... Oh yea and those whoops I know what you mean by 4th gear, VERY FAST PACE thats how I like to ride my Raptor too...

Nice raptor....Haha i guess the pukcer factor went too far for me, i was going between two tree's and, well they were to close and I was going to fast, the tree's won and bent my axle. 

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
trx-250kid

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2006, 03:30:22 PM »

Nice raptor....Haha i guess the pukcer factor went too far for me, i was going between two tree's and, well they were to close and I was going to fast, the tree's won and bent my axle. 
[/quote]
Ryan u bent ur axle because ur a bad driver

**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****
TurboBanshee_kid
Supreme Member

banshee's 4 life and 2stroke's 4 life!!!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2006, 05:04:08 PM »

Any engine work? port, cams, big bore kit?

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs
RAD 450r
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2006, 11:05:20 PM »

Ryan u bent ur axle because ur a bad driver
[/quote]

HAHA thats really funny, atleast I didnt get hurt or SINK my quad in a CANAL at holeylands

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com