Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sopranos  (Read 4998 times)
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 04, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »

Was this the crappiest season or what? The entire season sucked. We waited 2 1/2 years for this? What gives? There were so many chances during this season that one wacking would've turned it around for me.
I'm seriously considering canceling HBO, The only reason I keep it is for this show.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 11:12:28 PM »

Too funny! The only reason I have HBO was for this show.
I think the season was a bit dark as forecast. But it was just plain to few episodes to give me satisfaction. And what was with the Xmas ending!? How long will we have to wait for another season if we ever get one at all?
If we do, the thing with Phil should blossom into something good.  Kiss

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 11:16:25 PM »

"The Sopranos" is tired.  It's sooo played out.

Tony's got like the phone numbers of 20 whacked people in his pen registry of his cell phone, and no cops are talking to him?

C'mon...how much suspension of belief do they expect us to employ.

I'm keeping HBO, but not for The Sopranos. I'm waiting for Entourage, Rome, and The Wire.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 11:31:50 PM »

I'm hearing Jan is the final season. I'm wondering whats going to happen with Phil now that Tony had a heart to heart with him in the hospital. The only thing I'm thinging is if Phil passes away then his Cronies are going to take out Tony.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 11:35:39 PM »

I have to admit, this season was a bit wack.  The only reason I watch the Sopranos is because I know a few dirty scum bags in Miami like Tony ...  What's funny is that I am their real estate agent, but hell no I am not sleeping with any of them.  

I think Tony will get wacked next season.   What do you guys think ?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 11:38:03 PM by Thrumud » Logged

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 08:03:19 AM »

dude, that was it?

I was hoping that it was a fluke that they were playing the Christmas episode in the middle of the season....

ugg.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 09:21:47 AM »

Just heard there are 8 more episodes next year.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 12:21:30 PM »

i couldnt believe  it. all  this hype about somebody big getting wacked, looked at the clock 9:59pm
and i'm like "fa-get about it"(italian accent)
 Grin

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 04:22:28 PM »

They wasted WAY to much time with Johnny cakes and the sword swallower. Did we need that? At least last night all the sex scenes were boy-girl.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 05:41:10 PM »

Was this the crappiest season or what? The entire season sucked. We waited 2 1/2 years for this? What gives? There were so many chances during this season that one wacking would've turned it around for me.
I'm seriously considering canceling HBO, The only reason I keep it is for this show.
  Curb Your Enthusiasm and Deadwood are the best HBO series in my opinion. Does anybody watch Deadwood?
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 12:32:17 AM »

Yeah, Deadwood is pretty cool, but I still think Entourage is the best show in the HBO stable.

I also like watching HBO boxing, just to listen to the off the wall, drunken analogies and ass backwards non sequitor similes Larry Merchant pops out.  (I want to party with that crazy drunken bastid)

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 12:47:14 AM »

it was a good season, atleast i thought. it wasnt as funny as the other ones. My favorite one is still the one where christopher and paulie are in southern jersey and lost in the woods.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 07:00:05 AM »

They wasted WAY to much time with Johnny cakes and the sword swallower. Did we need that? At least last night all the sex scenes were boy-girl.

lol... Yeah reallly, At least he's gone now.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 10:53:54 PM »

lol... Yeah reallly, At least he's gone now.

gone to that great corn,,,,,ahhh nevermind I was gonna say something about the sky and a hole,,,,but this is a family site ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
Jellie400

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2006, 05:55:53 AM »

i have to admit this season was a little fugazy, but hopefully they redeem there self with the final 8 episodes in January, somebody better get wacked, how about AJ hooking up with that fine dominican chick?  Now they have to give Meadow a good scene!!
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 10:55:06 AM »

Yeah, the season ender was a disapointment. Seeing it end at Christmans makes me think they will start the reruns in October and the new season in January. I was expecting to see Pauly's rage explode on someone, Chris' situation with the new girl friend explode with Tony, and some dirty killing with Phil. The ending was all too safe and all too boring. I think the problem with the show is it has become larger than itself. So I think it is time to hang it up with no more than 8 episodes next year. As someone mentioned before, expect Tony to be killed at the end. That would make the whole series tragic in a way.

As for the other season ender, Big Love, it was good but predictable. I look forward to Dead Wood, too. Calamity Jane (spelling?) is a riot.

I'm renting season one of 24 as I have never seen it before. That show is excellent, season one is better than it is now I think as it's a little over the top now. But great nonetheless. They are never afraid to kill off a character on that show!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 10:57:52 AM by Mr.BoNeS » Logged

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Loven It
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »

I'm renting season one of 24 as I have never seen it before. That show is excellent, season one is better than it is now I think as it's a little over the top now. But great nonetheless. They are never afraid to kill off a character on that show!

You never know who the will kill off next that is for sure. At least we know it will NEVER be Jack Bauer.

WE ARE 24 ADDICTED!!! Best show I have ever seen.

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

https://www.nationalmssociety.org//FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 10:03:43 PM »

Yeah! They ate packets of ketchup they found in that van because they were so hungry! Paulies hairdoo is what made me bust a gut! They had messed up whackin' that Russian dude.
They can't kill Toney.
Entourage is an awesome show. It sucks it's only a 30 minute episode, though.  Sad

it was a good season, atleast i thought. it wasnt as funny as the other ones. My favorite one is still the one where christopher and paulie are in southern jersey and lost in the woods.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Jellie400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 03:09:58 AM »

Entourage is an awesome show. It sucks it's only a 30 minute episode, though.

hate to burst your bubble but Entourage is an hour show
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2006, 06:11:27 PM »

As for the other season ender, Big Love, it was good but predictable. I look forward to Dead Wood, too. Calamity Jane (spelling?) is a riot.

Yeah Al Swearingin and E.B Farnum make the show. Wait until he pays back Mr Hurst for the old hand incident.
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2006, 07:32:02 PM »

Entourage is an awesome show. It sucks it's only a 30 minute episode, though.

hate to burst your bubble but Entourage is an hour show

The only time it is an hour is when they have two episodes back to back  Kiss

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2006, 07:44:28 PM »

Yeah Chris,you knuckle head.
Jellie400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 04:10:28 AM »

sorry bout that, i just saw the first 2 episodes of this season this weekend, and i felt like an idiot, but l was just going off of last season, because last season was an hour long.  Again sorry about that mudnuri my mistake
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com