Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: track practice  (Read 3158 times)
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 03, 2006, 11:32:53 AM »

i am on vacation this week and wanting to visit one or two tracks up-state. can anyone post which tracks have weekday practices and are they quad friendly.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 03:49:46 PM »

There is Bostwick Creek mx is in Green cove springs www.bostwickmx.com . North florida raceway is in hilliard county www.northfloridamotocross.com And those are the only ones I can find in the dirtwheels magazine where they did the atrical on the Florida riding areas/tracks.

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 04:03:55 PM »

I think hard rock has weekday practice and friday night practice. arod are you going to the new track this weekend at all??? it's open on sunday from 9am till 3pm
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 04:08:11 PM »

here is a link www.paxtraxmx.com open tues and thur nights 4.00 till 10.00 pm its a great quad track with plenty of tall table tops we will be out there both nights. will post a few pics later tonight

tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2006, 04:24:41 PM »

A few pics of pax trax.

dreth

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2006, 07:57:05 PM »

hey arod, go to prosportsusa.com and click on mx tracks. it will list all tracks in florida.

i highly recomend waldo mx, pax trax mx, then hard rock mx Wink
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 09:08:14 PM »

i will be in CROOM monday and tuesday. i think it is going to be pax on tuesday night, cause i want to be back wed for practice on new track that opened by my house and then thursday hit my favorite,SEMINOLE!!!(which got changed a little). any directions how to get there?
Exmx54
Supreme Member

MX rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 10:09:33 PM »

Hardrock is the place to be  Cool The big track at seminole is pretty much an expert track if you want to get out of first gear, because the whole track is a whoop section, which they won't groom. Just to give ya the heads up  Wink
dreth

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 10:36:05 PM »

i will be in CROOM monday and tuesday. i think it is going to be pax on tuesday night, cause i want to be back wed for practice on new track that opened by my house and then thursday hit my favorite,SEMINOLE!!!(which got changed a little). any directions how to get there?

pax is located 30 min. north of daytona raceway. bunnell florida. take the state road 100 exit west for 5 miles to US1 and go north for 1 mile and look to your left for a sign with a cowboy hat, black saloon or something.
arod
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »

looks like i am not going to make it to pax. kind of far from croom. i ride seminole every other week. first gear? i ride it in 3rd-5th gear. get there on sat before 9am and the track is nicely groomed.  thanks for all the responses to my post,too bad i don't have more time this week. maybe next time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com