Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At the risk of ignorant comments...  (Read 3891 times)
SWAMP_DONKEY

« on: June 01, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »

Rules for the Non Military (or Military in civvies(?))

Dear Civilians, "We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation has many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military.  For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand.  Here are a few of the areas where we would like your assistance:

1.                 The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem---kick their ass .

2.                When you witness, firsthand, someone burning the American Flag in protest---kick their ass.

3.                Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans.  If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second.  Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these veterans made to make this Nation great.  Then hold them down while a disabled veteran kicks their ass.

4.                (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were.  Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDUs) or Jungle Fatigues, telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay when you were seven years old.  Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your ass kicked.

5.                Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?"  Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot.  Such ignorance deserves an ass-kicking (children are exempt).

6.                If you witness someone calling the US Coast Guard 'non-military', inform them of their mistake---and kick their ass.

7.                Next time Old Glory (the US flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart.  Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her---of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe ass-kicking.

8.                Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran.  We are Americans, and we all bleed the same, regardless of our party affiliation.  Our Chain of Command is to include our Commander-In-Chief (CinC).  The President (for those who didn't know) is our CinC regardless of political party.  We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those representatives meet  All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out.  If you keep asking us the same stupid questions repeatedly, you will get your ass kicked!

9.                'Your mama wears combat boots' never made sense to me---stop saying it!  If she did, she would most likely be a vet and therefore, could kick your ass!

10.         Bin Laden and the Taliban are not Communists, so stop saying 'Let's go kill those Commies!'  And stop asking us where he is!  Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military.  That reminds me---if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers, let me know, so I can go kick their ass!

11.         'Flyboy' (Air Force), 'Jarhead' (Marines), 'Grunt' (Army), 'Squid' (Navy), 'Puddle Jumpers' (Coast Guard), etc., are terms of endearment we use describing each other.  Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them.  That could get your ass kicked.

12.         Last, but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families.  Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends, please remember that there are literally thousands of soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen far from home wishing they could be with their families.  Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day.  Without them, our country would get it's ass kicked."

"It is the Veteran, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press.

"It is the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech.

It is the Veteran, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate.

"It is the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

(Please pass this on so I won't have to kick your ass!) :-)  "If you can read this, thank a teacher"  If you are reading it in English, thank a Veteran "

I will add one more:

13.         If you ever see anyone either standing for or singing the national anthem in Spanish - KICK THEIR ASS

Wink
MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 02:55:50 PM »

Agree 100%

But BDU's are ok as long as you don't pretend you were in the military if you weren't.  Especially if you ride, they are REAL comfy.

Freakk

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »

Agree 100%

But BDU's are ok as long as you don't pretend you were in the military if you weren't.  Especially if you ride, they are REAL comfy.

Freakk

Disclaimer Grin  lol
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 03:00:44 PM by SWAMP_DONKEY » Logged
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 03:03:06 PM »

Agree 100%

Freakk

yeah. me too. Grin

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
superstar
Supreme Member

YALLMINEHAULS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »

oooraah!!
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 03:19:06 PM »

The only problem with this is the veterans and military also gives them the right to do all of the above.  And me kicking their well deserved asses will violate their civil rights and could put me in a prison where Bubba would have a chance to stick something in mine.
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 05:18:13 PM »

The only problem with this is the veterans and military also gives them the right to do all of the above.  And me kicking their well deserved asses will violate their civil rights and could put me in a prison where Bubba would have a chance to stick something in mine.

NO NO not at all ....see in prison you have a choice, you can be the mamma or the poppa Bonk
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 06:14:15 PM »

Thumbs Up

[attachment deleted by admin]
foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 07:15:53 PM »

I agree whole heartedly , but if I were to follow that I'd have to take up ass kickin' full time .

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 07:46:23 PM »

Alright, Everyone get up, Go outside and lets all kick someones ass. Grin

Good one Scott.  Thumbs Up

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
dreth

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »

i totaly disagree. this post is so full of it! bla bla bla. vet. this and vet that! are you kidding me? i dont know where you got your info from but you know how i feel      http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,14730.0.html
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 08:46:54 PM »

Agree 100%

Freakk

Yeah, I hate when people pretend that they were in the military...like Major Garett from FOX NEWS.....

Who is he trying to kid, he's no Major...I don't even think he made it past Private First Class.

I also have my eye on General Mills....something tells me they don't have any stars to go with that title.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »

i totaly disagree. this post is so full of it! bla bla bla. vet. this and vet that! are you kidding me? i dont know where you got your info from but you know how i feel      http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,14730.0.html

See this is what I was afraid of  Grin lol
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 08:53:26 PM »

dude you gotta be on somethin if it wasn't for the armed forces you wouldn't have freedom of speech or type to type that never mind land to ride on etc... you owe more to vets than you could ever pay btw i like that spanish thing i think you should be required to know english before being a loud to stay in the usa but thats just my opinion thanx to  freedom of speech

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 09:08:44 PM »

dude you gotta be on somethin if it wasn't for the armed forces you wouldn't have freedom of speech or type to type that never mind land to ride on etc... you owe more to vets than you could ever pay btw i like that spanish thing i think you should be required to know english before being a loud to stay in the usa but thats just my opinion thanx to  freedom of speech

Dude....SARCASM=DRETH!!!  Pay closer attention to the post Grin
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2006, 09:16:15 PM »

I agree whole heartedly , but if I were to follow that I'd have to take up ass kickin' full time .

Unfortunately thats 100% true.
rednipj

Just Hanging Around

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 02:43:28 PM »

NO NO not at all ....see in prison you have a choice, you can be the mamma or the poppa Bonk

not to sound too racist but I'm sure that most of the people in here would be a minority in prison.  Good luck trying to be someones poppa.   (don't sleep on your stomach.) Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com