Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jupiter Farms Area Be On The Lookout  (Read 9562 times)
eiger_man

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 23, 2004, 04:26:48 PM »

Stolen Yellow 2003 Honda Recon 250 ES from the Jupiter Farms Area
Vin # 478TE214734310843
There is a brand new white snorkel that goes out the left side and up to the front The vent hoses are finished with copper tubing attached to the snorkel. Looks nice.
It has a brand new lift kit, too.
It has ITP MUDLIGHTS on the rear and factory on the front.
There is a Renthal sticker on the back, right fender.
If you have any information about this quad, please call Brian at 561-262-7909

2006 Camo Suzuki Eiger
Maxxis Bighorns
Ricochet Skid Plates

2002 Red Suzuki Eiger
Mud Lites
Ricochet Skid Plates
FMF Pro Line Exhaust
2500 Warn Winch
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 07:03:06 AM »

Thank you at ATVFLORIDA for letting me post this.

I have reason to believe my quad is in The Acreage or Westgate.
The cops are on Christmas break and the detective assigned to my case is on a two week vacation.
The police are making me more confused than ever. Last night I was able to talk with someone who was somewhat willing to help me. She said that not 30 minutes after my 911 call, the truck was spotted with an ATV and a positive ID was made of the truck and the suspects were also positivly ID'd . An arrest was made but they don't have the truck or my quad. They did not pull them over when spotted for reasons I can't figure.
It is Christmas morning and someone is having fun at my expense. For the next four years!
I had, just 6 hrs before it was taken, installed the snorkel and lift kit. Never even got to test it out. The snorkel looks nice. White spa flex hose into thinwall pvc pipe. I ran it out the left side as to not cut a hole in the plastics.  It has copper covered vent tubes that are tie wrapped to the snorkel.
If you know anything about this, please call me.
Thanks again ATVFLORIDA for allowing me to post this.
Brian 561-262-7909

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2004, 02:50:12 PM »

Hey Brian ...Long-time-No-Here-From?

I hope you recover the bike, I'll keep my eyes out for it.
Good Luck!
Suz

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2004, 07:19:33 AM »

Sorry to hear about your loss brother, keep us posted with updates
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2004, 08:58:49 AM »

If they find them let me know. I've got a short rope and we can find a tall tree to tie it to  Grin.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
love_to_roost

LOVE TO ROOST

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2004, 01:51:40 PM »

Having been the victim of a stolen quad I feel youre pain.
I hope you are luckier than I was,never heard or saw the
quad again.36 payment later it was over.I hope these guys
get caught and have to meet the toss the salad man.If
there is one thing I hate in this world is a f#%in thief.

96 warrior alba graphics renthal bars piaa light kit     11 to 1wiseco piston titanium valves 450 high lift cam 36mm mukuni with twist ,dg pipe paddles and holeshots
customrubicon
Supreme Member

It's Time To ride, B4 The Mud Gets Dry !!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2004, 06:23:14 PM »

I have friends that live in westgate and I will have them look for it there. It would be easier to find if I had a description of the truck.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2005, 05:11:33 PM by customrubicon » Logged

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2004, 03:40:53 PM »

Hi everyone and thank you for the support.
I had to register under a new name for reasons I just want to forget. Don't want to say what it used to be either! Just glad to be back. Stinks it is under these circumstances. This is the only ATV site I feel will do me any good.
The truck was a black, Dodge. It is registered to William Michael Clifford of Cooper City. I didn't get the year or model. I was not thinking clearly when I handed the registration over to the sheriff. I memorized the name and address right away and gave it to them for evidence.
Today is Teusday the 28th. It has been 6 days.
I saw the tidalwave thing on TV and don't feel so bad about it anymore. I want it back, but it just doesn't matter. It's probably trashed by now anyway.
I'll keep working hard and buy another one. This time, it will be insured.
I hereby curse the theives and pray that one night their pecker falls off.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2004, 03:24:54 PM »

Cops said it was last seen heading towards Riviera Beach. Where do they ride around there? I will go and stake it out.
BTW it is not the policy of the sheriff's office here in Palm Beach County to pursue stolen property. This is what I was told when I asked how the truck got away?
The blacks there are brazen enough to just ride down the street in front of their own house.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Asphaltdragon
Supreme Member

Florida Atv Rally Sponsor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2004, 03:47:01 PM »

The blacks there are brazen enough to just ride down the street in front of their own house.

Um, you may want to reword that.... besides shouldn't this post be in the stolen atv section?

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2004, 05:22:48 AM »

So nice of you to chime in ,AD. Thank you for your support my brother. Please don't turn this into a racial issue. It is far from that. Why should it be re-worded? Because I used the word "blacks? I am as sensitive as the next guy. I am not going to tip toe around. How should it be worded? When the officer said it was headed in to Riviera Beach (all black) I went to the police station there. I asked to speak with a detective and this is how I was announced over the loudspeaker "Any detective, please come to the lobby. There is a white guy waiting in the lobby."
This was announced the same way 5 minutes apart and not one person came down. I was asked to leave my name and number and someone would call me. I said right! Forget it. I see where this is going and started to leave. A lady officer who was there the whole time stopped me and asked if she might be of some help. I showed her the picture and told her the story and she told me where to look. She said she saw something fitting the description just the other day in a place called " Monroe Hieghts" I went in there after the officer told me not to go alone. It is like a scene out of "Blackhawk Down." Little Somalia. There were gold tooth young men riding ATV's down the paved roads with nothing on but a tank top and shorts. This is a very poor looking area and these guys are riding $5-6,000 atv's and dirt bikes around. I did not see my machine but I was not looking very long.
There have been a string of ATV robberies in the county. The thieves are evn going into gated communites and using the same tactics. One was stolen night before last. Two weeks ago, two black males were caught stealing an ATV by the owner. He could do nothing to hold them and they ran to the truck and drove away.
This is posted here as well as on the stolen page because I am guilty of never looking there before, myself.
I was hoping to get help and never thought I would get criticized.
If the moderator feels it is necessary, please move this over to the stolen section. I don't want to hurt feelings. I have them myself. I just want to get what is mine back.
Thanks for looking,
Brian

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2004, 05:46:42 AM »

Brian, there are alot of good people that live in riv. bch. that would be happy to be rid of the criminal element that lives there, both black and white. There was another member of this board who's quad was stolen and recovered in westgate, an area commonly reffered to as white trash. So basically all I'm trying to say is, crime sucks and color does'nt matter.

Good luck, but I think the only way your going to get your quad back is to find it and take it back.

Jeff

Asphaltdragon
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2004, 01:03:38 PM »

Please don't turn this into a racial issue. It is far from that. Why should it be re-worded? Because I used the word "blacks? I am as sensitive as the next guy. I am not going to tip toe around. How should it be worded?

I Won't turn into a racial issue, (maybe proper English and etiquette) Wink I guess my choice of socially acceptable descriptive words varies from yours. Hope you find you Quad :-/

Orange '02 DS 650 Baja
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2005, 06:06:02 AM »

As far as I'm concerned, the thieves are clear and have no color. I never saw them. I have not said anything wrong or socially unacceptable. I have only repeated what the officers said. Do not project YOUR fantasy feelings about me or how I feel about race. Again, this has everything to do with helping me get my quad back.
If anyone should be upset it would be me when I was discriminated against at the police station. But I am not.
I only have one objective here - I am asking for help. If you can help great. If not... at least show support for a fellow quadder. That to me is proper etiquette.
I also got a call last night from a gentleman who may be able to help. I am trying to be positive.
Brian

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Asphaltdragon
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2005, 06:55:34 AM »

OOKKKAaaaaYYYYyyyy Roll Eyes

Orange '02 DS 650 Baja
Bigwilly
Supreme Member

Damn I Need 2 Ride More

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2005, 08:03:15 AM »

cool the first pissing contest of the year

Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2005, 04:10:33 PM »

Cry

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
supermansatv

Life is short, ride hard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2005, 05:04:45 PM »

Having been the victim of a stolen quad I feel youre pain.
I hope you are luckier than I was,never heard or saw the
quad again.36 payment later it was over.I hope these guys
get caught and have to meet the toss the salad man.If
there is one thing I hate in this world is a f#%in thief.

Same here, Had it 4 days. Picked it up from the 10 hour brake in service, that night it was gone. I hope that you have better luck and find it.
stretchy

Wild Turkey, Not just for breakfast anymore!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2005, 07:52:59 PM »

Yeah... lurkers come in all shapes and sizes. Its mostly kids out here. Or when the local white trash boys run out of cash. I think that my neighbors think thy're safe in the country. They have 2 new Quads and a jeep buggy parked right out front w/ the garage door wide open. I was going to warn them but didn't want to look suspitious myself.

btw to any and all lurkers/crackheads this is a formal introduction to Blue he is an 80 lb dobby... he eats MEAT... and I'm stretchy , Ihave an A.K. and would like to shoot at something. Please feel free to stop by anytime for target practice/dinner...    
                                      sincerly,
                                    STRETCHY
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2005, 08:09:58 PM »

hey ill tell my dad to keep an eye out around here he is a cop andill  keep on the look out i hope you get your atv back

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2005, 07:00:37 AM »

Thank you,
To date it is still gone.
I was contacted yesterday by the detective assigned to my case. He called to let me know he was sorry and would do what he could. lol
He said he knows who did it and can't do anything about it. He said they "shadowed" the stolen truck into Riviera Beach with my quad in the back. He could not answer my questions. He was sorry.
He said these thieves will be back for my DS. I told him I pray night and day they do come back. I will be calling 911 for a whole different reason.
I now have my quad in the back of my truck, backed up under my bedroom window. I park my company truck in front of it.
I painted my DS, primer black. It no longer looks nice. It looks like something out of a Mad Maxx movie.
I am racing it Sat up in central FL.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com