Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bithlo night series races  (Read 2545 times)
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 31, 2006, 10:04:25 PM »

does anybody know if bithlo is having any sat night race series this summer. last year we had a good time there last year . hope there going to do it again we would love to practice on quad night its just to far to go on thursday nights and get home in time to get enough sleep for work the next day..

tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 07:34:12 PM »

so far 36 lookers and not one reply alot of you practice at bithlo I have left messages with the track but no one has responded just trying to get some info for planning the summer schedule.......

Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 08:32:40 AM »

It was called the FLY FL night series they did it combined with Thundercross track which is closed. I will ask Susan about it on Thursday night when we are there. BTW Can you come out to practice on Thursdays? Quad Only! If we can't get a turn out of 15-20 a week they will shut it down  Sad
tony pitts
Supreme Member

Life's short, ride hard.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 06:13:31 PM »

I would love to but its to far to drive on a work night its a 2and a half our ride from where i live in jacksonville  but if there are ahy weekend races we will be there we practice at pax track on tues  thurs nights usually weds night we will be at hilliard nfmx to practice for a race this weekend. thanks for the feedback.

310R_Dude

When in doubt, GAS IT!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 06:30:28 PM »

It was called the FLY FL night series they did it combined with Thundercross track which is closed. I will ask Susan about it on Thursday night when we are there. BTW Can you come out to practice on Thursdays? Quad Only! If we can't get a turn out of 15-20 a week they will shut it down  Sad

Are you guys going this Thursday(6/8/06)Huh

Dan

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.
Mrs.Nightbreed
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 06:37:01 PM »

Yes  Cool

I have to pick Trent up from school in Clermont at 4:30 so it will probably be 5:30 ish when we get there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com