Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: River Ranch 60 openings  (Read 9048 times)
qt314nfla

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 08:52:14 PM »

I will collect the money at the front gate naked and sitting in a lawn chair.... Kiss

I wil be out there the weekend of the 10th if anyone wants to get together and tell some lies.... Toast

If I didn't have company in town that weekend I'd be interested in watching this whole new association unfold.  Sounds like a fun group.  Wish I could be there drinking some lies and telling some beer w/ y'all.  I'll have to try again on the 4th of July.  Gary will you still be manning the gate that weekend?
UncleRico
Supreme Member

"Crazy, Insane?"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 07:51:37 AM »

"I will bring whatever"....

OK, here's what we need....50 lbs of bird seed, 10 rolls of duct tape, one box of diet lime flavored instant jello, , a respirator, 1 paper clip (new in the box), a 1943 Eisenhower dime, 1 live hamster (preferably vanilla in flavor), 40 cases of Corona in the bottle with 3 really big limes, two 18 year old girls who's name end in "i" and only know how to say the word "YES".

Don't worry, I know what you're thinking, "He forgot about the inflatable zodiac"...but I already have one that I can borrow from a friend of a friend who has a camp down there.

Actually, I'll PM you when I get back, we can go down there and ride and cook out and down some beers one Saturday.

What kind of ATV do you ride? I need to know if you want to ride utility or sport so as I know which one to bring.

Also check one of the following.....    Are you an Ax Murderer?   ...yes  ....no

Peace out,
Uncle Rico

P.S. What do you do for a living and where do you live?

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."
mainetoo2005

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2006, 11:23:41 AM »

Are you an Ax Murderer?   ...yes  ..X..no

I have never killed an Ax, or an Axe for that matter. Kilowatt once though.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com