Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American soil brings Goodluck in IRAQ **PIC**  (Read 3854 times)
Chuck_Norris

« on: May 22, 2006, 06:51:00 AM »

Here is a soldier stationed in Iraq, stationed in a big sand box. He asked his wife to send him dirt (U.S. soil), fertilizer and some grass seed So he can have the sweet aroma and feel the grass grow beneath his feet. When the men of the squadron have a mission to go on they take turns walking through the grass and the American soil to bring them good luck.

If you notice, he is even cutting the grass with a pair of a scissors.? Sometimes we are in such a hurry that we don't stop and think about the little things that we take for granted.

Upon receiving this, please say a prayer for our soldiers that give and give (and give up) so unselfishly for us
TurboBanshee_kid
Supreme Member

banshee's 4 life and 2stroke's 4 life!!!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 09:25:06 AM »

great pic

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs
the/4/horsemen

life is so beautiful when riding

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 04:46:56 PM »

god bless that guy and every troop over in iraq there are in my heart and in my prayers                                                                                                                                                             

2006 roketa 250 water colled (mine) 2005suzuki king quad 700 snorkel,winch,rims,tires (mybrothers)
Thrumud
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 06:42:11 PM »

Can't wait to see our men and women come home. May God bless them and protect them.  Let's not forget them guys ! 

dreth

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »

i am glad that they are the men and women they are Wink
SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 05:37:11 PM »

Can't wait to see our men and women come home. May God bless them and protect them.  Let's not forget them guys ! 

AMEN!!!
the/4/horsemen

life is so beautiful when riding

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 05:02:55 PM »

If you notice, he is even cutting the grass with a pair of a scissors.? Sometimes we are in such a hurry that we don't stop and think about the little things that we take for granted.

Upon receiving this, please say a prayer for our soldiers that give and give (and give up) so unselfishly for us
[/quote] i know that this remark is very true i am one of the selfish ones but the lord helps me every day a little more to fix that amen and allso real men love jesus and thats a fact  Bow

2006 roketa 250 water colled (mine) 2005suzuki king quad 700 snorkel,winch,rims,tires (mybrothers)
Numkut

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »

Sweet pic, reality check...

Alba450
Supreme Member

When in doubt lock em' up!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 03:54:46 AM »

Awsome Pic.......Man does that guy take serious pride when trimming their US Grass Clapper

God Bless our troops
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 06:54:22 AM by Alba450 » Logged

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"
IneedPOWA

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2006, 12:27:14 AM »

Thats awesome.  The date on the pic is kinda old though, were we in Iraq then?  It feels like its been forever
Clutch

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 10:44:17 AM »

reality check God bless the veterans

700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com