Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat 5/27, 6/10 plus other dates and news  (Read 64818 times)
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2006, 03:25:34 PM »

Thanks Matt,

Thats Appreciated VERY much!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »

Now as i said before i cant confirm its Colin but if it is why this? he registered today. colin, if this isnt you speak up man!

Summary - colin sanders  Picture/Text
Name:  colin sanders
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  Today at 02:53:54 PM
Last Active:  Never

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:  hidden 
Current Status:   Offline   [Add To Buddy List] 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature:

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

The older I get..........

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2006, 05:37:33 PM »

ok now guys this is the racing forum for racers only...... all you keyboard racers give it a rest and if ya'll think you are good enough i am sure chris would not mind settleing it on the trackand neither would I..... after all that what the forum is for. talk crap and prove it on the track!!!!!
  -say sumptin now be-atch..............
Derek , does  that  mean  I  have  to  shut  up  too ? Cry

No! Who then would deliver us the comical one-liners!  Cheesy
  Thank  you  Jason !  At  least  someone  has  some  sence ! Wink Laugh

The irony in that comment is that you spelled "sence" incorrectly! Cheesy  Its "sense"
You are definately the funniest member of ATVFLORIDA.COM

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com
derek330
Supreme Member

Thanks to all my CREW!!! 2010 champ!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2006, 07:36:17 PM »

ok now guys this is the racing forum for racers only...... all you keyboard racers give it a rest and if ya'll think you are good enough i am sure chris would not mind settleing it on the trackand neither would I..... after all that what the forum is for. talk crap and prove it on the track!!!!!
  -say sumptin now be-atch..............
Derek , does  that  mean  I  have  to  shut  up  too ? Cry

No! Who then would deliver us the comical one-liners!  Cheesy
  Thank  you  Jason !  At  least  someone  has  some  sence ! Wink Laugh

The irony in that comment is that you spelled "sence" incorrectly! Cheesy  Its "sense"

no 32x your cool..... you have a good point about nobody to give comical one-liners???.....but still it gets old, people talking crap that cant back it up!!!!!!how ya'll gonna make fun of my spelling??? thats just wrong.....  i dont claim to be an english major but i can get it done ware it counts.. on the track!!!
why i got to be the funniest member just because i spelled one word wrong?Huh? damn!!!!!!

2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2006, 08:31:36 PM »

ugggg.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
sliderguy

chris is my hero!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2006, 09:36:05 PM »

i guess i got two for price of one!
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2006, 11:33:14 PM »

Ill be in Ocala on the 10th..

Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2006, 08:57:30 AM »

i guess i got two for price of one!

it's my guess that have trouble getting/growing two of anything.  Roll Eyes

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
superstar
Supreme Member

YALLMINEHAULS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2006, 12:00:46 PM »

well there are somethings i have found out that i dont want to bring to the table right now,
BUT i will in the very near future... Do you know who it is superstar?

i have not a clue bro, i do think its kinda weird that there are somany newbies postin on this topic. Im thinkin whoever it is, is goin back and forth under two or three diff screen names. Pretty stupid either way.  Roll Eyes
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: May 28, 2006, 01:07:38 PM »

agreed, we now know who sliderguy is. IP address tell all......

sliderguy

chris is my hero!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: May 28, 2006, 06:47:28 PM »

00ps busted!
 as they say in sixth grade YOU STARTED IT! perhaps you have forgotten what you posted on the test and tune thread onmay 22nd at 9.32am? i cant believe it took you so long figure out who it was!after all i gave you pretty good clues. martha and i did all we could for everybody that raced at d.c. on sat nites.hell i even put up cash out of my own pocket for the money race many times.i all ways thought that the track and riders provided some of the best racing you could ever watch! anyway if you still have a problem we can settle it however you want you no were i live we can fight drink a beer whatever your choice.

p.s. on a more important note martha was addmited to moffat cancer center. today.please everbody that new martha at the track please say a prayer fo her as she is not doing too good. kinda puts all this b.s. into perspective doesent it?

your smelly toothless englishman.
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 28, 2006, 09:30:51 PM »

coiln,

step back to the last we were there for practice.. remember the " I Fu@@IN HATE YOU GUYS" COMMENT YOU SCREAMED TO ME FROM ACROSS THE TRACK?, THEN YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY SOMETHING NOT ONLY TO MY WIFE BUT ALSO TO DOUGS WIFE. . now who started what? At least i had the balls to not hide behind a screen name... I said a one line comment and you went on and on and on, with the "chris is my hero" you were just egging it on the whole time..hiding behind a name.... If you had something to say you should have just said it..  And I guess you didnt notice but i deleted that comment shortly after i posted it. YOU have brought more attention to yourself than I did.

We have known it was you for a while, we just wanted to be certain before we came out with it.. Also, Im not the only person you pissed off or have pissed off in the past. But now you have about 10 guys ready to go down there..

As far as the track goes, we all know you dont want quads there and the only reason we were there on Sat nights is because there were no 2 wheelers. If there was you would have gripped the whole time that you only wanted YOUR crowd there... just like on Thursday nights.. Keep in mind Dave and I heavy promoted the Flat track and never got a simple thanks from you or Randy..

Now we can drop this, However if you chose to keep this going the outcome will not be good... Plus Im sure Randy wouldnt want his "boy" starting a fights on county property with all the problems hes having right now..Plus i dont think you want to lose your home and job you have over this.... seeing how you live on county property I dont think Pasco county would like your "you know where i live comment"  Grin

As far as Martha goes, shes a great woman Im sad to her about that news. PLEASE let her know we are thinking of her.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 09:10:26 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 28, 2006, 09:59:58 PM »

[/quote]

no 32x your cool..... you have a good point about nobody to give comical one-liners???.....but still it gets old, people talking crap that cant back it up!!!!!!how ya'll gonna make fun of my spelling??? thats just wrong.....  i dont claim to be an english major but i can get it done ware it counts.. on the track!!!
why i got to be the funniest member just because i spelled one word wrong?Huh? damn!!!!!!
[/quote]

Actually I was talking about Quad32x! Grin  But Hey, you get my vote for Fastest Member! (from what I hear anyway) Cool

Now, to all you suckas who are runnin the next race-...................  Im coming to smoke someone!  Boxer
Aint none of yall fools got a chance!!  Just as soon as someone shows me how to ride really well and can make my quad fast!!! Grin

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: May 28, 2006, 10:42:18 PM »

sorry man, i was just bustin balls... Wink i dont think me and scott will make it to the next race. i have been building my new engine...i promise i will have something for that 400 for sure!! Tongue
this engine i am building should have almost 70 @ the wheels.(2-stroke power baby)
i am sure all the 4-stroke guys have been busy with homework -sense- last race...!!!!
so i am sure the racing will be even faster than last time.if everyone races on the 10th we might ride down and hang with everyone... sounds cool!!

p.s. rtr i wouldnt ever try to race with knobies. thats asking for a woopin!!!!

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2006, 11:30:06 PM »

Sense ?  Oh  hell.  I  did  spell  it  wrong.  Its  CENTS !  Now  you  niggas  happy ? Laugh

[attachment deleted by admin]

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Scott270r

Mystic Motorsports #5

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2006, 12:19:47 AM »

Now, to all you suckas who are runnin the next race-...................  Im coming to smoke someone!  Boxer
Aint none of yall fools got a chance!!  Just as soon as someone shows me how to ride really well and can make my quad fast!!! Grin

I can't wait to see how our 330's stack up. Your Sand Mountain crew came down and ran with the intermediate class guys so they have seen all us in person. It will probably be a month before ours are fresh again.

P.S. Don't count your chickens bro, ALL those Open class guys are fast, you will see!!

1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2006, 01:10:57 AM »

When I first read this part I said wow, this resembles SuperStarr!!! Could it be??? LOLOL Grin

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2006, 09:08:28 AM »

good call dave!!!!! cold busted!!! Cool

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2006, 09:11:31 AM »

Well i guess Ill let the cat out off the bag..

SuperstaRR is................................................. quad32x!

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2006, 09:43:59 AM »

Well i guess Ill let the cat out off the bag..

SuperstaRR is................................................. quad32x!
About  as  much  as  your  Sliderguy  you  fat  headed  chump. Flaming

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2006, 11:32:24 AM »

I can't wait to see how our 330's stack up. Your Sand Mountain crew came down and ran with the intermediate class guys so they have seen all us in person. It will probably be a month before ours are fresh again.

P.S. Don't count your chickens bro, ALL those Open class guys are fast, you will see!!

Not countin chickens, just talkin smack!  The 330's will do just fine!  More motor on that track is not necessary!  You can work every inch of HP out of a 330 so they it has constant pull throught the whole track!  That track is a little small for the 400 motor and its hard to get the full effect of the quad because when it starts to come on you have to let out of the throttle.  So I definately think you guys wont have an ounce of problem outrunning us!  Besides, Ill be ridin a 4-stroke! Marshall will be ridin the 400. 
Also, I dont know anybody who has raced that track so I dont know who to ask as far as what to expect!  But Ill try to get FT tires between now and then! Grin

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2006, 11:43:30 AM »

what you talkin about?HuhHuhHuh the more motor the better!!!! duh.... Nerd
32x tell me it isnt so!!!!!?Huh

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2006, 12:15:06 PM »

The  old  zuki  500s  are  said  to  be  legends  on  the  oval.  Thats  what  I  hear  anyway. Dunno

RTR_380/450R
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2006, 12:44:05 PM »

Trying to be humble here!  But if the bigger the better- We may have to bring out the old zilla (if it still runs)
But seriously, we just want to race- bigger motor, smaller motor, whatever.  I know that you guys will show us a few things. Just hope I can catch on quick! 
But I do still disagree that bigger is always better! Sometimes dialed in, set up well, and bad azz is just as good!  This coming from a guy that almost always has the bigger motor! Huh  Does that make me a hippocrate!?  Roll Eyes  But, Me personally. I would almost rather have a really tuned 330-350 on an oval track than an uncontrollable HP beast. Or maybe i just need to learn to ride better! Cheesy

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
derek330
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2006, 12:59:53 PM »

my new 330 engine should make 70 hp!!! that is as much as your 400!!! or at least as much as mp racing claimed! i have no doubt in my mind that i will be able to use every bit of it!!!!! (i will prove it when the time comes)  who are you kidding?Huh the more power the better!!! why would you want less power??? thats just retarded Nerd you should never try to detune the motor!! you should get all the motor you can and tune the chassis around it!!!if you think of your bike as an uncontrolable beast than you have it tuned wrong!!!!! Cheesy not good! Wink

> Mystic Motorsports<
      builder and tuner.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com