Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polaris Spends $$ To Help with Trail Opening's  (Read 2122 times)
eric
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 17, 2005, 01:32:57 AM »

County Tentatively Sponsors ATV Trail
Herald-Review
Last Updated: Thursday, December 23rd, 2004 04:19:28 PM
http://www.grandrapids-mn.com/placed/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=190119

The Itasca County Board of Commissioners approved a tentative sponsorship of the proposed Grant in Aid ATV trail from Quadna Mountain in Hill City to Ruttger’s Sugar Lake Lodge South of Grand Rapids during its regular meeting last week.
Len Hardy, past president of the Midwest ATV Club spoke to the county board about the project. Hardy said that the proposed trail would create 44 more miles of ATV trails in the area with two spur trails. Hardy said that currently there are about 34 miles of ATV trails in the area. Most of the trail will run through Blandin property.
The trail will be a collaborative effort among Itasca County, Aitkin County, Blandin Paper Company, Polaris Industries and local ATV clubs.
The construction and maintenance of the trail would be paid for through the Minnesota Grant-in-Aid program as well as private dollars from Polaris.
Commissioner Mark Mandich credited Senator Tom Saxhaug and Representative Loren Solberg for their work on the project.
Mandich said, “I think it’s a win/win situation for everyone involved.”
While many are excited about the potential project, Teresa Winkler, the clerk of Wildwood Township said that residents of the area have “mixed emotions” about the trail with regards to ATVers staying on the trail and not riding through private property.

To express your thanks to Polaris for supporting new trails like this one simply go to: http://thewayout.polarisindustries.com/thewayout/contactus/default.aspx

My letter read:

Dear Polaris, I recently came across an article @ http://www.grandrapids-mn.com/placed/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=190119 showing your companies support for new trail openings in Minnesota. As an avid atv user in FL where places to ride are rare I applaud your organizations efforts and hope to see this type of work continue within your organization. You can bet you have won the support of many current and future riders who will share these new trails.
Thanks for your support,

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I will convey your comments to our Corporate Office.

Sincerely,

John
Polaris Direct Consumer Service
1-800-304-6067
consumer.service@purepolaris.com
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 11:06:19 AM by eric » Logged
innocent_bystander

Polaris Sportsman 500 w/ Blue Bug Lights

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 05:57:23 AM »

Hopefully the rest of the ATV companies will be doing this. It only helps them in the long run.

Life is all about @$$; you're either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 06:37:58 AM »

Thats awesome that they did that. And I bet that will help their business a lot too in the long run... any chances of getting some company to do that in Florida??? LOL... I say we write letters to Yamaha and Honda, they are some of the biggest names.... anyone? anyone??

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
MOKAS

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 11:06:12 AM »

im in Cheesy

MIKEMOKAS

'06 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI,
2in front
Highlifter clutched
Highlifter reduced

'02 Sportsman 500HO -Traded-
2in front
26in PXT Take-Offs

00 Yamaha Blaster 67.75mm Wiseco Piston, and a couple other things... Gone but not forgotten..

'96 trail boss 250.. Gone and forgotten.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com