Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: need help to start a track in miami  (Read 2195 times)
suzi417

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: January 15, 2005, 04:17:01 PM »

i would like to start a track here in miami,fl around the 136 street and sw 197 avenue area i have located about 15 to 20 acreas and have the help of a guy at image racing in hialeah  i need all the help i can get please contact me at 305 282 2770 this is going to take a lot of work but in the end we will finally have a place to ride legally.  
CAOSPOP

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2005, 04:48:23 PM »

lET ME KNOW WHAT TYPE OF HELP YOU WILL NE NEEDING ID BE GLAD TO HELP. MY NUMBERS ARE 305-989-0345 OR NEXTEL AT 159*224927*14. MY NAME IS MANNY. WE ARE ALSO HAVING A BIG RIDE IN OCALA,FL ON JAN 22 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO AND DONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO STAY I GOT A CAMP SITE WILLING TO SHARE.
suzi417

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 02:58:35 PM »

heres the thing right now theres a opportunity naples(the squares) just closed, seminole is an hour away,here in mia. theres no where legal to ride but land is very expensive i found a guy with 3 acreas and he has 20 right next to him which is owned by the us army corp of engineers, from the contacts i got when i went to naples on the last saturday ride we might be able to talk to someone about the land and have them donate/lease it or something, we need to find a place to ride so we can present it in a manner to the city/county that will be a solution/alternative to riding were people should not be riding.with the right plan this can happen we need everyones help, my idea is to have a track that we will modify/change on the request of the people who come ride so it does not get boring ,we need to remember not everyone rides at the same level. i have consulted with a guy who races he said he would help in the design i need to now if any one can legally represent us so we can inquiry about the land with legal counsel i hope theres a lawyer that reads this that has a quad call me will talk more laters        
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 06:01:17 PM »

I ride with 2 very good friend that are a$$hole Lawyer, I only say that because I think all Lawyer Sould be shot. Ok, Lawyer Joke. What do they call 100 lawyer in the bottom of the ocean. (((((a good start))))). Get me more details and location of this area. PM me with information.

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Eworm
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 12:25:24 PM »

heres the thing right now theres a opportunity naples(the squares) just closed, seminole is an hour away,here in mia. theres no where legal to ride but land is very expensive i found a guy with 3 acreas and he has 20 right next to him which is owned by the us army corp of engineers, from the contacts i got when i went to naples on the last saturday ride we might be able to talk to someone about the land and have them donate/lease it or something, we need to find a place to ride so we can present it in a manner to the city/county that will be a solution/alternative to riding were people should not be riding.with the right plan this can happen we need everyones help, my idea is to have a track that we will modify/change on the request of the people who come ride so it does not get boring ,we need to remember not everyone rides at the same level. i have consulted with a guy who races he said he would help in the design i need to now if any one can legally represent us so we can inquiry about the land with legal counsel i hope theres a lawyer that reads this that has a quad call me will talk more laters        

We have tried to put something like this together. There is way you can get a grant from the government. A lot of paper work. PM me if you like to know the details. If you have time, you need to follow extensive instructions on this grant document. No lawyer is needed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com