Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcart flipping over in Okachabee  (Read 29730 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2006, 04:25:48 PM »

I have to give it to you Freak, At least you came down here and changed instead of try and tell us how you do it up north. It just ticks me off when someone comes to our country or state and want to change it to the lifestyle they left.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2006, 04:37:37 PM »

if there was a part where someone was out of line and name-calling, or using profanity,,,please point it out, otherwise I see no need to delete this thread.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2006, 04:40:25 PM »

I have to give it to you Freak, At least you came down here and changed instead of try and tell us how you do it up north. It just ticks me off when someone comes to our country or state and want to change it to the lifestyle they left.

si. porgue  america es nada comparado a cuba.  Grin Wink

aprende "capitalist infidel"

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2006, 04:42:44 PM »

Kay passa..dude?

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2006, 04:43:21 PM »

si. porgue  america es nada comparado a cuba.  Grin Wink

aprende "capitalist infidel"

now that's funny.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2006, 04:55:17 PM »

EXPLAINO PORFAVOR?

AMERICA IZ HOW U SAY..........
NO TING CON PEAR TWO CUBA

yer responses crack me up.
i can imagine ya'll saying it. Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 04:57:01 PM by gery350 » Logged

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »

EXPLAINO PORFAVOR?

AMERICA IZ HOW U SAY..........
NO TING CON PEAR TWO CUBA

yer responses crack me up.
i can imagine ya'll saying it. Cheesy Cheesy

I don't care if you stay or go, just don't try to make us change. Wherever you came from is fine, if you made it here then great, but you are the one that needs to conform to our ways. This is america and we speak english. This is the south and the northerners came here knowing its full of rednecks so they can conform or go back upstate.

greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2006, 05:13:58 PM »

I think his opinion is that he is not a redneck and he hates them. My opinion on that would be if you don't care for rednecks then why the he!! are you down south.
Sorry yunt, I am as red as the next guy, born & raised in Florida. Hank Jr cd in my player & country in my blood.  I will apologise for any offending remarks that may have personally offended anyone, but I stand by my opinion & did not get PERSONAL with anyone. Is this a public forum or an AD page for L-Cross. Why would anyone get the wrong impression, maybe because all you guys get so personal & actually have no clue of what a debate or discussion consists of. My whole family grew up on ATV's & airboats & we still have them all. I have no personal issues with rednecks, just drunks. Now you guys on here associated the 2 together not me, if you reread my posts, you will not see that word redneck until this post. Yunt makes a good point that they are off the roads, but what about Sunday afternoon or even Saturday when the cooler runs dry? What about the guy who gets toasted & gets pissed off over something & leaves the park. What ifs can keep going & going, the bottom line is the impression of the events at L-Cross are that it is a big drinking party & with alcohol comes ignorance & bad decisions. Would the guy in the Rhino have been doing donuts if he wasnt hammered? Who knows, maybe, maybe not? I guess if you aint part of this good ole boy network on here then you are "negative, uptight, clueless...etc" I am sure if any of you all met me we would have a good time but yes I am opinionated. BTW I am not anti beer, just anti careless drunk.
BOOOKIE

Everybody loves the BOOOKIE !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2006, 05:14:39 PM »

Amen to that, Yunt !

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2006, 05:26:56 PM »

Greenmachine, If this guy was not out there drinking on his rhino doing donuts he may have been drag racing drunk on the street, what if then one of your family members was at the wrong place at the wrong time and he hit one of them and killed them not with his rhino but with his truck. Huh, at least everyone out there knows to look out for these type of people out there, as to where they may be just crossing an intersection of a street when some drunks runs the stop sign. And then they never get a chance to see these stupid people.

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2006, 05:28:13 PM »

Yunt, the sad part is I didn't have to change, what you see is how I've always been!!!!

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2006, 05:45:04 PM »

Grin Grin Ok, there are 4 mud bogs with in a 50 mile radius of us, do these things only go on at L-CROSS? I guess drinking goes on at alot of outdoor events such as , concerts, ball games, nascar, boating, I could go on forever.
What I want to know is why are you singling out L-CROSS? Oh, by the way the guy driving the RHINO was NOT HAMMERED, the  girl just said she guessed that she was stupid for loading up with out knowing him or IF HE HAD been drinking and most important if He even knew how to drive the
RHINO, she said it was very irresponsible on HER PART. Before you ask, yes she is an ADULT.

Thanks,
Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
ATV Mom

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2006, 07:23:05 PM »

Quote: "And how exactly does anyone think the government is going to shut down a legally operating, licensed, & insured operation because of the actions of those who go there? I don't think so...."

Well, of course that is exactly what the government does!  For two quick examples - how about Durhamtown, which is facing a shutdown on Friday!  As far as we can tell, DT has done nothing wrong, but a few irresponsible, or unlucky riders hurt or killed themselves over the last four years.  Now that is DT's fault?   How about River Ranch?  Over and over we hear, keep out of the wet weather ponds, that is all the ammo the gov't needs to take over the property...  As most would agree, the vast majority of property owners there respect the place, but a few jerks can "ruin it for everybody"  Doesn't that line sound familiar???  I hate to say it, but the government can do just about anything it wants to do.
brett711

www.??????.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2006, 07:34:58 PM »

you ride at your own risk...remember that...

2007 honda rancher
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2006, 07:48:17 PM »

DON'T WORRY! WE WILL!

Thanks,
Patti P

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2006, 08:11:51 PM »

OKEECHOBEE?Huh?

I was going up & over the hills by the swimming hole if I fell off & broke my neck without alcohol is that L-cross's fault? NOPE, Why not ban tailgate parties at football games. All those drunks at Jimmy Buffet concerts?Anyone ever go to Columbus day regatta??? alcohol is Legal & if people choose to indulg its there own fault.L-cross is an open event & each individual is responsible for there own actions.

I would imagine someone being drunk & running into someone would be settled in a civil court.Where you are innocent till proven guilty?? Thats how it is supposed to work right.For someone that has never been there is an aful lot of perception of what they think goes on there....No different than any the above venues.

I had reservations & concerns at first for my kids,however going eased my mind & was my choice.It aint as bad as you think!!!!!!!!!!!I will go back & thank;s Patti for a cool place to ride.....we need longer trail ride! I am sure w/all that acerage yall can find another route around turkey hens!!!!!!!!!

Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2006, 08:17:22 PM »

Grin Grin Bushwacker,
We are working on it right now. It is only until June. Hope to have it worked out by the next event though. With everyone being Adults at the next event we can maybe go off the beaten trail a little bit.

Thanks,
Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2006, 08:19:20 PM »

AMEN

Got my beads for the adult weekend!

ATV jousting I am in!!!!!!!!!!

Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »

The Rhino flipped over approx 6-8 feet in front of my nephew and myself and we saw the whole thing. The guy was not driving like a drunken idiot or anything, sure he was splashing around and having a good time, but we ride a lot harder than that in our back yard every day.

He was actually going pretty slow when he tipped.

I must say that people were helping them straight away and officials from L-Cross were on the scene very quickly and handled the situation very professionally.  They should be applauded not insulted.

Obviously if you have that many people having a great time in a somewhat dangerous sport, there is going to be an accident or two. All I can say is that I have been there twice and have NEVER felt in any danger there. If you don't go you are missing out on a lot of fun.

]
Patricia Pearce
Supreme Member

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2006, 08:59:06 PM »

Bow Bow Bow Bow Loved by All Loved by All Loved by All

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!

That was the ONLY injury of the whole weekend! Sometimes people just have ACCIDENTS!!!! MY GOD we had Thousands of people there having fun and 1, I repeat, just 1 little accident and we should be ashamed. I don't think so . We are PROUD!!!

Thanks,

Patti P.

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2006, 09:03:16 PM »

The Rhino flipped over approx 6-8 feet in front of my nephew and myself and we saw the whole thing. The guy was not driving like a drunken idiot or anything, sure he was splashing around and having a good time, but we ride a lot harder than that in our back yard every day.

He was actually going pretty slow when he tipped.

I must say that people were helping them straight away and officials from L-Cross were on the scene very quickly and handled the situation very professionally.  They should be applauded not insulted.

Obviously if you have that many people having a great time in a somewhat dangerous sport, there is going to be an accident or two. All I can say is that I have been there twice and have NEVER felt in any danger there. If you don't go you are missing out on a lot of fun.

]

This coming from someone who drives farther then I do to get there.

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »

Bow Bow Bow Bow Loved by All Loved by All Loved by All

THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!

That was the ONLY injury of the whole weekend! Sometimes people just have ACCIDENTS!!!! MY GOD we had Thousands of people there having fun and 1, I repeat, just 1 little accident and we should be ashamed. I don't think so . We are PROUD!!!

Thanks,

Patti P.

Not quite, Joe dirt had an accident.........

couldnt find the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Bo322

****FMR****

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »

Maybe this is the golf cart lilrider is talking about. I don't think anything or anybody was injured......

well maybe some pride because of a faceplant in the mud...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bo322

****FMR****

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2006, 11:23:32 PM »

All is well except for a face full of mud

[attachment deleted by admin]
Anoriginal

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2006, 08:32:38 AM »

Did I tell you how much I love beer?

I like chicken wings too. Hey Art! I'll have to get Chillin to call you when we go for our next training session of pitchers of beer and wings. Got to stay in shape you know.

I can't wait to go to an L-Cross event. Just have to make time to go!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com